Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454731 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Datanonymous: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lol... Thanks ma'am... I bet he read the post and it totoried him... Lol... It's slid already, Doro chop anybody wey Doro beef, but I ain't hungry now... Thanks :*
tommgirl: Datanonymous

Please guy don't raise this issue again...let it slide,sorry huh? Even if gravy quote u back,if Ʊ talk i will personally pick cane for u cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
I'm even planning on tying ankara wrapper from my bossom region with African weaved hair, some beads on my neck and ankles and some paintings on my face and animal skin slippers just like the original former African woman so that they will know I be omo Africa. Guys I hope this attire is allowed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Datanonymous: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lmao... No problem, try it and let's see.... U can be the scapegoat here Sebi u say u noh dey hear word!!!
Amerinancy: I'm even planning on tying ankara wrapper from my bossom region with African weaved hair, some beads on my neck and ankles and some paintings on my face and animal skin slippers just like the original former African woman so that they will know I be omo Africa. Guys I hope this attire is allowed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
My pre interview.
Me: Good morning ma/sir
Vo: Morning
What are you here for?
Me: I am here for F(1) student visa interview
Vo: Why Liberty University? I found out that LU is the largest private Christian uni in d world and 7th largest in d state. Its was Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes. Its has a strong record of career success, excellence reputation in teaching and research. Also known to develop Christ-centered men and women with values skills and knowledge required to impact tomorrow's world. It has an unique heritageandan ever-expanding influence. It encourages a commitment to the Christian life one of which is personal integrity, and an active communication of the Christian faith.it allows students to engage in a major field of study in career focused discipline built on solid foundation in liberal acts.
Vo: How did you learn about the school?
Me: I learnt about LU during a symposium organised by my school CU on Business intelligence afterwards conducted lots of research on the Internet using Princeton review,World report, forbes.com grad news etc
Vo:why do you want to study in US?
Me: I chose US after lots of research on schools dat suit my academic aspirations, saw that us education is the best in d world due to improved logistics and facilities. Usa is the biggest economy in the world and over 60% of the fortune 500 coys are located there eg Microsoft, Texas Instrument, GE which will give me more knowledge since MBA is all about case studies.
Vo: Why are you studying MBA in HRM?
Me: To gain a solid understanding of general biz admin acumen coupled with specalized HRM skills sets in implementing new procedures, solving conflicts, employees benefits and training. It will allow for effective and efficient talent sourcing and mgt as well the trends and techniques required to build a top level team of professionals.
Vo:Where do you find yourself upon completion of your studies?
Me: after my degree I am returning to 9ja because d opportunities is here for me . Looking forward to establish my own Hr firm which willl be an affiliate with major corporate organisations seeking external recruitment agencies. I will work with multinationals HR coys like Philips consulting, Michael Stevens etc
Vo: Convince me you will come back
Me: Nigeria is an investors paradise. I currently have a small scale block/bricks industry registered with C.A.C. Nigeria has the potential for economic growth and development I wont want to miss out of it. The MbA is to program me for the challenges ahead.
Vo: how many schools did you applied to?
Me: 3 Saint Joseph uni, Catholic Un,LU
Vo: where is ur GRE?
Me: upon my acceptance GRE, TOEFL wasn't required of me and I have a letter to that effect.
Vo: pick up your Visa At oshodi.
Me: Ose omo gidi

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm even planning on tying ankara wrapper from my bossom region with African weaved hair, some beads on my neck and ankles and some paintings on my face and animal skin slippers just like the original former African woman so that they will know I be omo Africa. Guys I hope this attire is allowed
its interview and not cultural day tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Datanonymous: Lmao... No problem, try it and let's see.... U can be the scapegoat here Sebi u say u noh dey hear word!!!
Nothing like scape goat. Its home ties. So I should throw away my traditional heritage and wear a rope around my neck brought by the westerners called a tie and a shirt and skirt that will make me look like a zombie? undecided No way!!! I'm stepping in there to make history yay! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
goldenchic: My pre interview.
What are you here for?
Vo: Why Liberty University? I found out that LU is the largest private uni in d world and 7th largest in d state. Its was Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes. Its has a strong record of career success, Also known to develop Christ-centered men and women with values skills and knowledge required to impact tomorrow's world. It encourages a commitment to the Christian life one of which is personal integrity, and an active communication of the Christian faith.it allows students to engage in a major field of study in career focused discipline built on solid foundation in liberal acts.
Me: I heard about LU during a symposium organised by my school CU on Business intelligence afterwards conducted lots of research on the Internet using Princeton review,World report, forbes.com grad news etc
Me: I chose US after lots of research on schools dat suit my academic aspirations, saw that us education is the best in d world due to improved logistics and facilities. Usa is the biggest economy in the world and over 60% of the fortune 500 coys are located there which gives me more knowledge since MBA is all about case studies.
Me: To gain a solid understanding of general biz admin acumen coupled with specalized HRM skills sets in implementing new procedures, solving conflicts, employees benefits and training.
Me: after my degree I am returning to 9ja because d opportunities is here for me . Looking forward to establish my own Hr firm which willl be an affiliate with major corporate organisations seeking external recruitment agencies. I will work with multinationals HR coys like Philips consulting, Michael Stevens etc
Me: Nigeria is an investors paradise. I currently have a small scale garri industry registered with C.A.C. Nigeria has the potential for economic growth and development I wont want to miss out of it. The MbA is to program me for the challenges ahead.
Me: upon my acceptance GRE, TOEFL wasn't required of me and I have a letter to that effect.
My fellow businesswoman

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Goldenchic, that's the fire am talking about. Right in his ears,its goes straight to his brain linking his heart. cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
amefriccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....in one word.....CONGRATS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
slimmy05: its interview and not cultural day tongue
But I'm used to it. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
goldenchic: My pre interview.
What are you here for?
Vo: Why Liberty University? I found out that LU is the largest private uni in d world and 7th largest in d state . Its was Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes. Its has a strong record of career success, Also known to develop Christ-centered men and women with values skills and knowledge required to impact tomorrow's world. It encourages a commitment to the Christian life one of which is personal integrity, and an active communication of the Christian faith.it allows students to engage in a major field of study in career focused discipline built on solid foundation in liberal acts.
Me: I heard about LU during a symposium organised by my school CU on Business intelligence afterwards conducted lots of research on the Internet using Princeton review,World report, forbes.com grad news etc
Me: I chose US after lots of research on schools dat suit my academic aspirations, saw that us education is the best in d world due to improved logistics and facilities. Usa is the biggest economy in the world and over 60% of the fortune 500 coys are located there which gives me more knowledge since MBA is all about case studies.
Me: To gain a solid understanding of general biz admin acumen coupled with specalized HRM skills sets in implementing new procedures, solving conflicts, employees benefits and training.
Me: Nigeria is an investors paradise. I currently have a small scale garri industry registered with C.A.C. Nigeria has the potential for economic growth and development I wont want to miss out of it. The MbA is to program me for the challenges ahead.

First and second bolded parts contradict, can't be the largest in the world and 7th largest in the state.
Third part should not be included in your answer
Fourth bolded part, which capital?
Fifth part, garri has nothing to do with HR which you're going to school for; I don't think you should use that (even though that question won't be asked)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
kpolli:

First and second bolded parts contradict, can't be the largest in the world and 7th largest in the state.
Fifth part, garri has nothing to do with HR which you're going to school for; I don't think you should use that (even though that question won't be asked)
In the first bolded, she said its the largest private university in the world and then in the state it is located the 7th largest (compared with both public and private schools) I see no contradictions there sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
slimmy05: Goldenchic, that's the fire am talking about. Right in his ears,its goes straight to his brain linking his heart. cool
frm his heart back to his white skull and d fire to his hand and next thing is baby can I give you multiple visa please? *shaking*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Datanonymous: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sebi u are tied home, kuku stay in ur fillage tied then, why are u seeking western education? Goan learn kewu!!!!
Amerinancy: Nothing like scape goat. Its home ties. So I should throw away my traditional heritage and wear a rope around my neck brought by the westerners called a tie and a shirt and skirt that will make me look like a zombie? undecided No way!!! I'm stepping in there to make history yay! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
kpolli:

it's a block moulding industry. Not Garri
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Datanonymous: Sebi u are tied home, kuku stay in ur fillage tied then, why are u seeking western education? Goan learn kewu!!!!
Chai! Diaris God oh! All this for me cos I want to be like adamma and erimma sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
goldenchic: it's a block moulding industry. Not Garri
Were you offered a scolarship?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
kpolli:

its is the largest Christian evangelical uni in d world and 7th largest in the state. Mistake sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Amerinancy: Were you offered a scolarship?
no scholarship ma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
goldenchic: no scholarship ma
It seems their tuition is cheap?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Amerinancy: It sems their tuition is cheap?
very cheap
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
goldenchic: very cheap
Abeg Nwanyi oma how much? So I will know if I can apply and transfer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
,[quote author=goldenchic]My pre interview.
What are you here for?
Vo: Why Liberty University? I found out that LU is the largest private Christian uni in d world and 7th largest in d state. Its was Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes. Its has a strong record of career success, Also known to develop Christ-centered men and women with values skills and knowledge required to impact tomorrow's world. It encourages a commitment to the Christian life one of which is personal integrity, and an active communication of the Christian faith.it allows students to engage in a major field of study in career focused discipline built on solid foundation in liberal acts.
Me: I chose US after lots of research on schools dat suit my academic aspirations, saw that us education is the best in d world due to improved logistics and facilities. Usa is the biggest economy in the world and over 60% of the fortune 500 coys are located there eg Microsoft, Texas Instrument, GE which will give me more knowledge since MBA is all about case studies.
Me: To gain a solid understanding of general biz admin acumen coupled with specalized HRM skills sets in implementing new procedure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Babe, this your transcript is on fire, maintain this and I see you getting your visa, God be with you.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
domex007:

Do you have his contact or know anybody that has his contact?
have u scheduled it yet??....
Sorry 4 d late response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
goldenchic: frm his heart back to his white skull and d fire to his hand and next thing is baby can I give you multiple visa please? *shaking*

That is fire from above..
Wishing you the best.. God be with you.. Holy Ghost fire protect you from any denying VO.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Idazbawz: have u scheduled it yet??....
Sorry 4 d late response

Yeah, I have but they denied the emergency appointment..
But I still have my early august appointment and still checking if closer dates might pop up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Amerinancy: In the first bolded, she said its the largest private university in the world and then in the state it is located the 7th largest (compared with both public and private schools) I see no contradictions there sir.

Seventh largest university in the state... Without the word university, the statement means something else

goldenchic: its is the largest Christian evangelical uni in d world and 7th largest in the state. Mistake sir

No p, good part is you sound confident.... That's what you need

The only problem I foresee is that the school has an online version of this program you are going for; if they ask why you can't you do it online, how will you answer?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by eghost247(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2014
slimmy05: cheesy Did MsNas tell you she has traveled with either emirates or Qatar? And where did you see where the reviews were placed side by side to judge who is better? Don't try to sound like your naruto friend tosyno grin
alimmy you wont kill me ooo, seriously naruto. review things
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2014
slimmy05: SAT is a very porous exam. One idiot like that scored 1980 last year. I doubt he was the one that wrote the exam and in made some research and found out he paid 100k to get it done.
slim, is it possible to runs SAT ? becuae i folled my cousin to sam ethan airforce base when she wrote Sat january and they were strict and well organised
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2014
slimmy05: you dwelled more on comparison rather giving prices or links to reviews like olumide did.
qatar dont have long ahd short stop overs depending on when and date you choose, my stop over at doha was for 1hr50mins and in short before i got to the terminal, i was about missing my flight so i didnt even get to sit for long. my stop over in barcelona was 2hrs and i only sat 30mins and we boarded. so theres long and short, depending on your choice, if its more than 8hrs stop over qatar and emirates provide hotel
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Domex, what school are you headed and what course

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.