Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455486 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idazbawz: grin welcome back big bro

Thanks my brother. Hope you're doing great?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Slimmy05,

What's good?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
phemix:

Walahi, mi o mo, Baba, you got PM aptly respond sir,

yes sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
imperiouxx:

Thanks my brother. Hope you're doing great?
sure i am... how many kids now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idazbawz: sure i am... how many kids now?
Did I tell you I was pregnant? undecided Solo Makinde!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
thanks to every every that helped on wat happened to me today.
pls i urgently need good schs that does not require sat or toefl though am taking the exams.
i just want to apply now then i can always take the exams before the interview date for spring.
green flags schs abeg. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
fashokay: Dear nairalander, I plan to take the GRE test in October and I need to start preparing.I Have gone through some analysis and experience of some nairalanders e.g EBDIB and that reinforced my confidence.Please I need advice of personal instructor or softwares to use.My work schedule is tight and I have only evenings free for me and Sundays.I will also appreciate any useful information.Thanks

Good preparation and composure and you're good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
imperiouxx:

yes sir.
boss i just sent u a pm... i want to extract some vital info from u. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by osahons9(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
JabinodelaRatta: boss i just sent u a pm... i want to extract some vital info from u. thanks

That word though....I love it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
decreamaster: thanks to every every that helped on wat happened to me today.
pls i urgently need good schs that does not require sat or toefl though am taking the exams.
i just want to apply now then i can always take the exams before the interview date for spring.
what happened to you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by twAYz: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
olumide098: Guyz wish me happy birthday nah...
. Happy Birthday Olumide098, llnp bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
decreamaster: thanks to every every that helped on wat happened to me today.
South minnesota state university, troy university, southern arkansas university

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dimmy08: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
twAYz: . Happy Birthday Olumide098, llnp bro.
Happy Birthday Bro...Greater Heights IJN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mckenziii(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ Olumide HBD LLNP

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Joenice: what happened to you?
i couldnt go for my interview today coz d agent i gave money to help pay for sevis fee didnt pay it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
coobboy:
South minnesota state university, troy university, southern arkansas university
thanks
pls more schs,which one did u choose and what r d tins u sent before u got their i20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
decreamaster:
i couldnt go for my interview today coz d agent i gave money to help pay for sevis fee didnt pay it.
So you still went to agent after all the warnings. Why didn't you contact one of our own here? MsNas, Bigfrancis, Imperiouxx, etc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Joenice: So you still went to agent after all the warnings. Why didn't you contact one of our own here? MsNas, Bigfrancis, Imperiouxx, etc.
seriously,i know i bleeped up bigtime.i trusted him.
now am looking at getting addmission to a green flagged sch that accepts just the toefl coz i can withstand the sat right now.
you can help me with some schs as well.
thanks sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
decreamaster:
thanks
pls more schs,which one did u choose and what r d tins u sent before u got their i20?

I chose troy oh. But I'll be applying to smsu this weekend.
I've not gotten troy's admission yet... They are still orientating the fall students... They don't have time for incoming spring students now till august 18th
I sent in my WAEC result, statement of accounts and so on. Its on their site troy.edu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
xp17: @luckyluciano77, my cousin (male) starts his grad program this august for petroleum eng also at uni Louisiana. I'd like you guys to know each other. he's a newyork resident.

note: Louisiana police arrest like mad those guys don't joke with tickets, they distribute like church fliers

Lmao! Church flyers huh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
coobboy:

I chose troy oh. But I'll be applying to smsu this weekend.
I've not gotten troy's admission yet... They are still orientating the fall students... They don't have time for incoming spring students now till august 18th
I sent in my WAEC result, statement of accounts and so on. Its on their site troy.edu
you mean u scanned all d docs right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
xp17: @luckyluciano77, my cousin (male) starts his grad program this august for petroleum eng also at uni Louisiana. I'd like you guys to know each other. he's a newyork resident.

note: Louisiana police arrest like mad those guys don't joke with tickets, they distribute like church fliers

I'm also heading to Louisiana.. I guess car ticket or what kinda ticket ? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
juntod:

So sorry bro. I never knew you were going for undergrad. I guess that is where the problem comes from. A company sponsoring your undergrad? That is a big red flag as it is highly suspicious. What do they stand to gain? Tell me the truth, are they actually going to pay for your undergrad or you are just using their statement as a cover up? Get a family sponsor and fire again bro. You can still make it.

Also try to familiarise yourself with a few courses from comp science in the undergrad level.

They are paying part, 30% of my tuition..
Don't have a family SOA to back me up on the rest.. That's why I decided to go with company all through
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
imperiouxx:

How are you doing?

I'm very fine, been holding up nicely. I plan applying for fall 2015.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by xp17(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Stewee:

Lmao! Church flyers huh!
thanks for the correction attempt though ,but
its fliers in American
while
flyers in British.

just like check and cheque, Labour and labor...
etc

you better start learning them the American way

@honeyad, yes, traffic violation tickets

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
decreamaster:
you mean u scanned all d docs right?
Yes

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Graviton2:

I'm very fine, been holding up nicely. I plan applying for fall 2015.
bro,if you're applying for fall 2015,it means you going for another visa interview next year?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
OjaP: Domex,

I remember telling you several times here that you have red flags all around you. I told you that no reasonable company would invest in a computer operator for a BS degree abroad. There are several IT graduates even with PhDs in Nigeria that they can hire right away; this is just common sense. Sponsoring you for a master degree could be more reasonable.

I could also vividly remember you telling me that I am not the V.O and that the V.O would not look into all of that. FYI, I was particularly interested in your case at that time because you sounded promising, and I thought all you needed was just proper guidance. I have said this in the past and I am saying it again now; unless you change your sponsor to any of your family members preferably your parents, you may never, ever get your visa approved. Do not waste your money re-applying or re-packaging if this won't change. Do the right thing.

P.S: Although your answers to your course offerings were disappointing, this may still be overlooked if you'd given good points in response to questions that followed. Unfortunately, your "sponsor" denied you the visa.

Well said boss...
Thanks for your input
God knows best..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
puffilee387: Hello guys, I just got approved of my F1 visa today and it was God and always God. It was the Black VO at the first booth. She was nice and a bit patient. I actually have a valid B1 visa that will expire Next year august but she never mentioned nor asked about it.
My challenge is that my sch will be resuming 21st of august and I shd be there before august 19th but I have pressing family matters which may not allow me resume about the time I was asked to resume. I spoke with me school and they say it is ok for me to resume late which could be 27th of august and they say they will furnish me a letter to that effect if the need will be. My fear is at the port of entry could this be a challenge?
Please advice....

Congrats bro..
Was that black VO a nigerian?
She looked like a nigerian, she might even be hausa.. Lool..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by azeezbaba(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
pixietop: VO: Good morning.
I : Morning

VO: I can see you both have running visiting visas.
Myself and my wife: Yes

VO: Why did you choose the school?
I: because it's ranked 12th in.....

VO: cuts me short. It's not all about ranking.
I: Yes, it has a good international body.

VO: How long have you been working?
I: nine years
, took a break for a year for my master's degree.

VO: that makes sense.

VO: to my wife: what would you be doing?
My wife: well, since I would be on an F2 visa, I cannot take up proper classes, I intend to register for vocation courses like cooking international dishes.

VO: I hope you havent registered for any courses in the school.
My Wife: No I can't because of my visa status.

VO: who is sponsoring?
I: My employer

VO: So you would be coming back?
My wife: Smiles and says definitely, with that face that says "why won't we?"

VO: Have they given you any papers?
I: Yes. I hand him the letter and statement. I attached a cheque of my full fees in front of the letter.

VO: sees the cheque and says, you haven't cashed the cheque.
I: no

VO: hands back our I-20s. Explains that our visa has been approved and that our B1/B2 won't be canceled. We should be careful to shoe the immigration officer the right visa when entering.

I am so grateful to God and to everyone on the forum for all your daily contribution.

Am in the same shoe as you (See bolded statements above).

I am for Spring 2015, patiently waiting for my I-20. I have been in a fix on whether to go for the F1 interview alone or with my Wife and son. Some gurus said I should go alone and some said we can all go together but with your testimony here, I am beginning to have a change of mind to go with my family. Congrats once again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
MsNas:
Did I tell you I was pregnant? undecided Solo Makinde!
I mean his wife, not his NL friend tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.