Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Does Osteopathic Medicine Exist In The Nigerian System? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does Osteopathic Medicine Exist In The Nigerian System? (2556 Views)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / Know The Officer Ranking Of The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Osteopathic Medicine Exist In The Nigerian System? by jgobaseki: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2008
Does anyone know if Osteopathic Doctors exist in the Nigerian Medical system or even in practice? Osteopathic medicine is a bit different from allopathic medicine in that they approach medicine wholistically instead of just treating the patient as a symptom. They are acknowledged in the U.S as "grin.O" instead of the allopathic "M.D". The profession is about 100 years old.
Re: Does Osteopathic Medicine Exist In The Nigerian System? by dot2002(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
Go study proper,
Re: Does Osteopathic Medicine Exist In The Nigerian System? by jgobaseki: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
@dot2002,
that is what i am trying to do,

(1) (Reply)

Dilemna: Marketing Or Operations In Banking? / My CILT exams Dilemma. Help me out please!! / NYSC Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.