Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? (4705 Views)

If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Les: the lady you quoted used *most men* what makes you think you are more clever than her??
wher in my comment did i disagree wiv her or try to sound clever?? undecided
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Odunharry(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Goodlukng
respctful n humble
helpful.
Shud be Enlightened
God fearing
a gud cook also
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by ITbomb(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb: First of all we want to fvrk you, then after that when our senses have return to normal, we start looking at your character, neatness, financial management skills, food preparations, clothing, your emotional stability then maybe church life.
The problem is, the ladies mistakes our generosity and nice-guy attitude for love when we never enter the place. But we have no choice but to show love to enter the place.
If only the girls cannot think beyond allowing a new guy to have sexx with them. They think that for letting you have sexx with them you owe them an obligation to love them .
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Philipsdael(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Average facial beauty will do but she gotta be completely clean.
Not Obese
not the notice-me kinda gal, cool headed as-in a little like the Reserve-type but intelligent anough to brainstorm with me (the husband) in establishing and manage a (nationwide) company.
A partner that'll be highly industrous, not those material chicks wearing skimpy-dress just to get noticed...... Well i do notice 'em and only fantasys on fvcking "em to satisfy my fantasy..... But the real-lady of ma dream will end those playboy thoughts...
Am 26 still searching fo that girl, though, i've seen one but she's being too-holy (omo pastor)
Thats that

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Justbeingreal(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
pastor prosper :
Honey I think u are the one who doesn't know what u want in a man, thing is u are trying to get into a guys head and u just have to be a guy to get into a guts head. A man ay want a woman for sex and she is there thinking he wants a relationship, a guy may want a relationship and d woman is there thinking sex. My advice is get a platonic male friend who wld help u. EVERY MAN KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS.
gbam
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think one way ladies can reduce the chances of dating or marrying the wrong guy is to stop daydreaming for a perfect guy to come toast and woo them off their feet and try and be attracting or befriending their kind of guy rather than waiting for one perfect guy to come.

You know, when u sit down as a lady watching movies and reading novels and using those characters u watched or read to form a certain image of a perfect man in your brain, and then waiting for him to come toast u, chances are that u may be welcoming the wrong guys while shying away from the right ones.

So try and go after what u want to reduce the chances of being on the loser end. You know, because guys do the toasting/wooing by going for any lady they want for reasons best known to them, they are always in control of the future or direction of the relationship, cos the buyer decides what to buy and what he/she want to use with the goods he/she wants to buy.

So ladies, try and avoid being the seller always and try being the buyer when necessary.

What do I mean
If u find or come across a guy u fancy his personality and character or maybe first impression (that's if u met him in a place u may not be able to meet him again), don't just frown or pretend and let him go, be friendly to him and if possible, befriend him in a casual or funny way.

Note: don't toast or woo a guy to avoid him taking advantage of u cos majority of guys will no matter what they tell u.

Instead, befriend him, don't accept to date him o...don't turn him down o...try and have him close but far romantically and gradually show your true self to him.

Note again: if u are wild, don't hide it from him while being his friend. If u love party, show it to him. If u are spirico...let him observe it, don't fake anything to falsely impress him into starting up a romance with u, that's if u want a future-bound relationship with him.

Let him gradually discover that u are that girl he dreams of...meanwhile, u will be carrying out your own assessment too...and if u finally discover him worthy of a committed relationship, don't toast him, but u can casually initiate romance and watch if he would take it up...and if he doesn't, know that he truly isn't into u...and believe me, if u follow this rule, even if he is a guy that sleeps around with ladies and run, he won't do it to u...he will just rule u off.

Try it.

So ladies, stop waiting for guys to come toast u cos most guys that come to toast or woo u ladies don't always have good intention.

Most come to play...and most often, ladies mistake their mission and fall in love hoping to be loved by a guy who came for a temporary mission.

Disclaimer:
Whatever I said above can't be 100% true and guaranteed, but it will sure help u as a lady to reduce the chances of ending up with guys on a temporary mission, that's if u yourself want a long term commitment or a future-bound relationship.

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Les: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
chokl8candie:
wher in my comment did i disagree wiv her or try to sound clever?? undecided
read my post again and pay more attention to the words in between stars(*...*)
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by nelklyn(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
pastor prosper :
Honey I think u are the one who doesn't know what u want in a man, thing is u are trying to get into a guys head and u just have to be a guy to get into a guts head. A man ay want a woman for sex and she is there thinking he wants a relationship, a guy may want a relationship and d woman is there thinking sex. My advice is get a platonic male friend who wld help u. EVERY MAN KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS.
Exactly, you said it all
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by tellwsdom: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Popowaa: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
proevan: * Born-again

* Tall

* slim

* Cooking, at least average

* Fair because I don't want to name our baby midnight

* Humorous

* intelligent

* Humble

* Submissive

* Peaceful

* Good conversationist

* Pretty and beautiful

* Playful
See listgringrin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Popowaa: See listgringrin

It is the best way to attack WAEC questions, hope you don't want me to fail ? grin grin grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Popowaa: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
proevan:

It is the best way to attack WAEC questions, hope you don't want me to fail ? grin grin grin
lmaogringrin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by lilmax(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
I want a gal dat will love me 4 who i is and not 4 what i has grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by LawChick: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb:
The problem is, the ladies mistakes our generosity and nice-guy attitude for love when we never enter the place. But we have no choice but to show love to enter the place.
If only the girls cannot think beyond allowing a new guy to have sexx with them. They think that for letting you have sexx with them you owe them an obligation to love them .

ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by LawChick: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb: First of all we want to fvrk you, then after that when our senses have return to normal, we start looking at your character, neatness, financial management skills, food preparations, clothing, your emotional stability then maybe church life.

ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Kofovian(f): 2:07am On Oct 19, 2013
All
dis one una dey talk concern una,wetin i knw be say my own wife
material reach to sew agbada. #my husband is so lucky, i knw u are on ur
way# :p
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Hmmmmm..... Interesticano
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Annie2gud: Some like them ladies with hairy chest and yam legs.
I have hairy chest, chin and yam legs. You gat a problem with that? angry
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by 190theclown: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2013
lion in bed
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Danhumprey: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Ishilove:
I have hairy chest, chin and yam legs. You gat a problem with that? angry
LOL........tell me you ain't serious. grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by mspee(f): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2013
lil max: I want a gal dat will love me 4 who i is and not 4 what i has grin

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by fruityjojo(f): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2013
proevan: * Born-again

* Tall

* slim

* Cooking, at least average

* Fair because I don't want to name our baby midnight

* Humorous

* intelligent

* Humble

* Submissive

* Peaceful

* Good conversationist

* Pretty and beautiful

* Playful
yeaa dats me! Buh am not submissive!
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2013
@fruityjojo| How on this innocent earth can you be humble without being submissive? I bet my #350 ear-piece, you ain't worth no sh1t compared to the guy's list!! #iJoshy
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2013
fruityjojo: yeaa dats me! Buh am not submissive!

Okay don't worry I will manage but get ready to be beaten to submission everytime I long for it.
grin grin grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2013
ms_pee:

And people doubt me when I say there are aliens on Nairaland. undecided
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by mspee(f): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
proevan:

And people doubt me when I say there are aliens on Nairaland. undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by cdamsel(f): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
190-the-clown:
lion in bed
u go about acting like u all that in bed,na ur kind dey cry when woman jam u oooo undecided

We know ur kind? Upload a video of u killing it then I might believe & maybe let u touch my honey pot undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by 190theclown: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
cdamsel: u go about acting like u all that in bed,na ur kind dey cry when woman jam u oooo undecided

We know ur kind? Upload a video of u killing it then I might believe & maybe let u touch my honey pot undecided lipsrsealed

wow angry

how about we take this off NL and have a bet undecided

You against me - 100K's the bet

guess you'll panic out.. noisemaker - bring wat uve got angry
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by cdamsel(f): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

wow angry

how about we take this off NL and have a bet undecided

You against me - 100K's the bet

guess you'll panic out.. noisemaker - bring wat uve got angry
well I don't put my money where my mouth isnt,i hate wasting my time so I need 2 know if u re actually worth d 100k,like I said I need a preview if not no deal,u d noise maker here not me,dont cry k,ll go easy on ya undecided

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by zelexotunla(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
. Honestly,this is a good point raised here. I could remember a scenario sometime ago,after my first meeting with this gurl,when i went to her apartment what she put on made me uncomfortable, i was like let me leave unknow to me she deliberately put me on for it. We got talking and later asked me what I wanted. That, was it love or lust? I had to be honest and told her that love is what will build gradually after sex. That was how i passed d test o. She allowed me in but suffered d subsequents ones,she built wall round my heart. She remains d best ladies I have ever dated still love sha. Infact ladies in d haux,d problem with most is you pretend alot, u dont know how to manage urself and relationship. Love,trust,friendship,respect,prayer,character and moderate dress sense in simple way are what make relationship work. Most especially for me o,if you be shy type and reserved, mehnn!
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Danhumprey: LOL........tell me you ain't serious. grin
I'm very serious angry
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by 190theclown: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
cdamsel: well I don't put my money where my mouth isnt,i hate wasting my time so I need 2 know if u re actually worth d 100k,like I said I need a preview if not no deal,u d noise maker here not me,dont cry k,ll go easy on ya undecided

see me see trouble oh!!
drop a gaddemn mail

190innairaland@gmail dot phucking c*u*m

I'll be waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

41 Photos Guys On Nairaland Can Relate To / / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.