Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Police And The Logic Of N20 Note - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Police And The Logic Of N20 Note (761 Views)

What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief / The Police And The Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by girlsoswit(f): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
It is obvious that some Nigerians are not fast learner's otherwise they would have learnt an important lesson in cooperation, especially whenever such invovles the Nigeria Police. One of such slow learners, an okada man, had to be taught a lesson of his life when he refused to "cooperate" with the police.

According to a newspaper report, the commercial cyclist thought he could beat policemen to the N20 game by not wetting the ground. Every Nigerian, even the new born, knows the emotional or psychological attachment policemen have to the green, synthetic N20 note. policemen covet it, they love the smell. And infact, the currency doesn't have the putrid smell of other overcirculated currencies like the N5 and N10 notes.

But the cyclist, who plied his trade on the busy Okere?Ogborikoko road in Warri, it was said, tried to deny the policemen their illegimate right by evading their checkpoint. Upon catching up with him after a hot chase, they turned him into a battering ram till he lost his conciousness.

Now the Warri cyclist has learnt a very useful lesson in logic, one that his child, if he has one would have taught him. The child would have told him that,

"Daddy, a bone is to a dog as N20 note is to a policeman".

When next he sees a policeman, he will eagerly offer Nigeria's own green back. He will remember thet the bribe of N20 to the police is the beginning of wisdom.

Infact it is an insurance against stray bullets. So beware and take heed lest you fall!

All policemen in the house, Abeg no vex o.
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by Jeovy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2008
The greatest joke ever told
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by kayowalemi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2008
How i go vex when I no no how I go shoot u, abi na joke I go chop

I beg drop the green paper now, now or else. . . . grin grin
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by Mesmerize(f): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
boring?
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by ifyalways(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
lol cheesy grin cheesy
too long but worth it finally
@OP drop your green nots jare
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by ituen(m): 4:33am On Jul 06, 2008
police force!!

the best job i can recommend for the above posters
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by kene20(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
Soludo hav even increased their love for N20 by making it 2 look outstanding more than any other note grin
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by troy34(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2008
pls i want to laugh
Re: Police And The Logic Of N20 Note by ituen(m): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2008
Kene,

looks like ur the PRO of the Police force

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Soldier In The German Army / Funny Stuff, Laff. / Scopium! Scopium!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.