Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another (2220 Views)

Question For Day.do Angels Have Sex Organs? / Do Angels Exist? / What Do Angels Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ok, you've read scriptures about angels doing battle amongst themselves right?
If you haven't, here is one for an appetizer:

Revelations 12: 7-9
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
In a physical battle between 2 humans, the science or scope of their fight is quite understandable
each seeks to weaken the other or kill the other

So they hit themselves hard to acheive this
-their brains send out pain signals to alert them that their organs are being damaged
-their bodies pump andrenalin to respond to pain, minimize painand encourage flight or fight

-physical strenghts are at play to subdue the oponent, until one gives up, or one is overcome sometimes at the pain of death
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
So, my question is simple:

How do angels fight amongst theselves?
-Do they attempt to kill themselves?
-Do they feel pain??
-How is one subdued?
-What is their rule of engagement?

Can someone explain the science in their battle?

Thanks and regards
..Concerned Xtian
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
You cannot use a carnal mind to understand spiritual things.

Thanks and Regards...
Typical christian

1 Like

Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
...deleted
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
..deleted
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Philipsdael(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
GeneralShepherd: You cannot use a carnal mind to understand spiritual things.

Thanks and Regards...
Typical christian
Here we go again...!!!
Please, should i remind you that there's a brain in your skull,
Make use of it please,
-
ignorance killz faster than the dreaded Aids.
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by nitrogen(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Philipsdael:
Here we go again...!!!
Make use of it please,
-
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Afrobasic(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
And they'll aviod this topic like a plague

Also one has to wonder how the devil intended on overthrowin God in the first place, afterall;
you cant kill god,
cant cage god,

So How

In human society, you can overthrow a King in many ways, but in the so called spiritual relm, such a plot/plan seems totally fooolish.

How people even believe such tales baffles me.

More proof that these tales were invented by men who used human logic to create the stories but forgot to cover up the loophole, so the make people believe it and threaten them with hell fire if they question it.

1 Like

Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Philipsdael:
Here we go again...!!!
Make use of it please,
-

So you can't recognise sarcasm even if it smacks you right across the face?
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Nuvally: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Afrobasic: And they'll aviod this topic like a plague

Also one has to wonder how the devil intended on overthrowin God in the first place, afterall;
you cant kill god,
cant cage god,

So How

In human society, you can overthrow a King in many ways, but in the so called spiritual relm, such a plot/plan seems totally fooolish.

How people even believe such dum.b tales baffles me.

More proof that these tales were invented by men who used human logic to create the stories but forgot to cover up the loophole, so the make people believe it and threaten them with hell fire if they question it.

Keep quiet bro
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Philipsdael(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

So you can't recognise sarcasm even if it smacks you right across the face?
Oooh!
(Apologies)
Your Sarcasm eludes me...!!!
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2013
Your Carnal Mind Cannot comprehend spititual matters so keep off !!!!
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2013
I guess ichor oozes out when they stab one another...lols.Nice one,OP.
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by RationalDude(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2013
Umm, they stand a few miles apart and they speak in other tongues. The loudest group wins, that is why angel Michael defeated Satan, he had more angels so they generated more noise.
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by vanhelsing(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Very simple Michael began with an Aresto momentum and ended with an Avada Kedavra.
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Emm... Em....

Spiritual death. They strive to finish off the other spiritually.

Matthew 10:28
28"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. "

Thank me later. cool
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2013

More on Spiritual UFC from HeavenTV... the station that knows the news before the news is news wink

It's important you discard preconceptions you might have held on warfare. The art of warfare was taught to men by angels.

Genesis 6:
When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.” 4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The Nephilim were the fallen angels that had an eye for boobs and other things female. They found hell and Yahweh boring and came down to earth to indulge in wink. Make I no digress..

TBC
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by RationalDude(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2013
^^^ kolo alert!!!
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2013
What did those angles use to "nack" the daughters of men.Do they have p.enises?
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Funny replies

I'm sure aethists will be fewer if such questions have robust replies

I believe God well, well, but I feel that I have got so much time left in the sands of my life to engage in the voyage of discovery with 'him'
....no need for me to dock reasoning with someone with a bigger 'brain' than mine

1 Like

Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by simdam500(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
esere826: Funny replies

I'm sure aethists will be fewer if such questions have robust replies

I believe God well, well, but I feel that I have got so much time left in the sands of my life to engage in the voyage of discovery with 'him'
....no need for me to dock reasoning with someone with a bigger 'brain' than mine

seconded... On the voyage of discovery, yes am followin...

@topic... I look at it in the direction of the court of law... Wher we have d principal lawyer(GOD), watch d 2 secondary lawyer(angel and their leader) argue and back it up wit d holy book(constitution) in the book of 2nd Sam section 22 sub section 35 says "He teacheth my hands to war, so a bow of steel is broken by mine arms"... And wen the faultin side of dem says "objection my lord"... My God will therefore say "objection over ruled!!!"
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by pristine7(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2013
I thought part of the business of christianity is to destroy carnality of mind then how is it that you folks still see yourselves in that light? The angel that came for balaam had a sword in hand so did the one that came for david's punishment. Now dont tell me that it is because they came for mortals because man is also spirit and infact it is the presence of the spirit that gives life to the body (james). In revelations angelic warriors rode on horses and even a chain is used to bind the dragon. My conclusion is, hardly a thing is done by mortals that does not have a spiritual connotation. Man is spirit and soul flesh is just a garment that helps us function in the realm of the natural.
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2013
^^^

I find the two posts atop this my post quite interesting
...uhm
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by walan(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2013
As Above, So Below...
Re: How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another by esere826: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2013
walan: As Above, So Below...

Please expand
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Poor Jesus, Rich Christians / Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul / 10 Types Of Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.