Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? (6366 Views)

What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by greatgod2012(f): 4:22am On Nov 10, 2012
This is weekend, i know a lot of people, especially women will want to do some cleanings in d house, but some places don't wait till weekend before they are thoroughly cleaned up, share with us, the place or places where you are crazy about in your house.

As for me, im crazy about d kitchen and d toilet, i may spend 3 days without touching d bedroom, but for d kitchen and d toilet,i can sweep and mop d places more than ten times a day, i just cant see water on d floor, Infact, if u want to see d other side of me, just get either my kitchen or my toilet dirty or wet, OMG! na big wahala you dey look for, even, sometimes, my hubby will ask, "why are u so crazy about this your kitchen and toilet" no special answer again,my usual response, "i hate to see dirt or water in those places" .

Funny enough, if i see water on some places floor, i may pretend not to see it, but for my kitchen and the toilet, i just cant. Even my children, as young as they are, they just cant and wouldn't split water on those places,and if they do, they will quickly clean or mop it, so that i wouldn't talk to them, i don't know why, i am just crazy about those places.

Share yours.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by k2039: 4:32am On Nov 10, 2012
I'm crazy about my bed,I love sleeping,it's a hobby(My bed is my oval office,I connect to the world from there).
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by greatgod2012(f): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039: I'm crazy about my bed,I love sleeping,it's a hobby.

if u really love sleeping, u wouldnt be awake by now. Maybe, u are crazy about ur bed, u are d type dt will not allow children to play on ur bed, u always want ur bed to be in perfect condition.......always! Thats good, even though it may change when u start having children.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039: I'm crazy about my bed,I love sleeping,it's a hobby.

You will outgrow that hobby cool

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by k2039: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2012
greatgod2012:

if u really love sleeping, u wouldnt be awake by now. Maybe, u are crazy about ur bed, u are d type dt will not allow children to play on ur bed, u always want ur bed to be in perfect condition.......always! Thats good, even though it may change when u start having children.

Actually,just restless this night.

I thought my bed was suppose to be for mum and dad and that babies should be in a baby court and kids should have their own bed,so what business do they have on my bed.
#just joking#
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by k2039: 5:28am On Nov 10, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

You will outgrow that hobby cool

Is that suppose to be a projection,an hypothesis or reality.

Besides you have not responded to the Op's post
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039:

Is that suppose to be a projection,an hypothesis or reality.

Besides you have not responded to the Op's post

Ytilear tongue

My own house - I am crazy about everything. I dont like messes of any kind. Everything needs to be in its proper place.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 10, 2012
Am crazy with my sitting room,with my 42" LED SONY TV,and my 6feet SONY home theater.couple with my giant size 8 seater chair,and king size dinning set.all fully tiles with a pink color,and state of the art POP ceiling-all na for my dream oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Mynd44: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2012
I love the three seater. To me, it is a mini office.

I can watch TV, work on my laptop, write, read, eat, play, chat and do almost everything on it
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by greatgod2012(f): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039:

Actually,just restless this night.

I thought my bed was suppose to be for mum and dad and that babies should be in a baby court and kids should have their own bed,so what business do they have on my bed.
#just joking#

I am not of d opinon of babies sleeping separately in d night, during d day, he may be on his court but in d night, my baby sleep on our bed with us. As 4 kids, they even have their own rooms, but sometimes, they may have to play in ur room and even on ur bed, personally, i dont see anuthing wrong with dt.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by greatgod2012(f): 5:58am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I love the three seater. To me, it is a mini office.

I can watch TV, work on my laptop, write, read, eat, play, chat and do almost everything on it

so, u wouldnt want any phuck-up on/with d three-seater from anybody, dt sounds good.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by greatgod2012(f): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2012
Yomieluv: Am crazy with my sitting room,with my 42" LED SONY TV,and my 6feet SONY home theater.couple with my giant size 8 seater chair,and king size dinning set.all fully tiles with a pink color,and state of the art POP ceiling-all na for my dream oooo.

u are funny.
Ur dream shall come to pass........ Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by k2039: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2012
greatgod2012:

I am not of d opinon of babies sleeping separately in d night, during d day, he may be on his court but in d night, my baby sleep on our bed with us. As 4 kids, they even have their own rooms, but sometimes, they may have to play in ur room and even on ur bed, personally, i dont see anuthing wrong with dt.

I concur that was why I insisted earlier it was a joke,I pity myself(dozen kids),lol
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by k2039: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I love the three seater. To me, it is a mini office.

No big deal,I can do all that from my bed,my bed is my oval office.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Mynd44: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2012
greatgod2012:

so, u wouldnt want any phuck-up on/with d three-seater from anybody, dt sounds good.
I almost don't even allow anyone on it.

I had to move the flow of the air-condition and the fans so it gets maximum temp control. Moved the TV so the view is great from there, those are great
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039:

No big deal,I can do all that from my bed,my bed is my oval office.

angry angry
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by greatgod2012(f): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039:

I concur that was why I insisted earlier it was a joke,I pity myself(dozen kids),lol

lol @ "dozen kids"
but wait o, are u serious with it? because this is d 3rd or more time i will be reading about this from u.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by greatgod2012(f): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
I almost don't even allow anyone on it.

I had to move the flow of the air-condition and the fans so it gets maximum temp control. Moved the TV so the view is great from there, those are great

that fine, so when d kids starts coming, they already know dt dis seater belongs to dad, u will be hearing something like, "dont go there o, or else dad will flog u" d same way my kids use to tell themselves.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Mynd44: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2012
greatgod2012:

lol @ "dozen kids"
but wait o, are u serious with it? because this is d 3rd or more time i will be reading about this from u.
Perhaps he just love kids. You can actually have 12 kids without them all being biologically yours
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by blood1(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2012
My bed! I love sleeping.... I look forward to 'landing' on my bed at the end of each day.... I celebrate my weekends in bed... And when l'm on vacation.... Wow! I hardly leave my bed...or any bed l find myself in... Assuming l'm not at home... Its sleep, sleep, sleep... All the way! Sadly it never feels like l got enough when l resume work!grin
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by k2039: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2012
greatgod2012:

lol @ "dozen kids"

'Out of the abundance of my heart my hand types' 1k2039 1:1(the epistle of k2039,chapter 1 verse 1)
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by blood1(f): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2012
grin grin cool
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by k2039: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð: My bed! I love sleeping.... I look forward to 'landing' on my bed at the end of each day.... I celebrate my weekends in bed... And when l'm on vacation.... Wow! I hardly leave my bed...or any bed l find myself in... Assuming l'm not at home... Its sleep, sleep, sleep... All the way! Sadly it never feels like l got enough when l resume work!grin

Makes two of us
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Mynd44: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2012
I don't get y'all and sleep
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by blood1(f): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't get y'all and sleep

We are happy people... grin
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Mynd44: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð:

We are happy people... grin
And I am also crazy about refrigerators. I love junk food so I make sure it is always stocked with snacks and a lot of fruits
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2012
Kitchen sink
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by nbright: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2012
my roof dey drive me CRAZY... the 3rd hand zinc wey I buy from aboki dey leak like girl wey get vvf, Thank God say harmattan don dey come...
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by nekaa(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2012
For me its the toilet 1st then kitchen.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by candieangel12(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2012
Im crazy about all the doorknobs in my apartment and my fridge handle, microwave handle, and oven handle. I clean them with disinfectant like 50 times each a day when im home. I just hate germs! I can't touch them without cleaning them.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by freecocoa(f): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2012
My room is my getaway from the world so I don't joke with it.
Everything has to be in order at all times
My siblings know this and I'm glad they treat
my room with extra care and respect.
Another place that I don't like seeing any dirt or water or whatever in is the toilet, it has to smell nice at all times and look sparkling clean, I no wan hear say infection do wan thing wan thing.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Clemzy16(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2012
I'm always crazy about the toilet. Hate seeing my simblings go to the toilet without flushing those big big sh[i]t!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ultimate Source Of Black Women's Low Self Esteem And Insecurities / Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix / Still Bearing Your Maiden Name After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.