Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress (783 Views)

List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by FreeGlobe(f): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Igbo think tank, Aka Ikenga, has expressed dismay over what it described as campaign of calumny against
Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah, insisting that the minister was not to blame for the recent plane
crash in Lagos.
The group in a statement in Lagos yesterday titled: “Leave Princess Stella Oduah alone” said a despicable group
was being led by a discredited former Minister of Aviation to canvass the “sack” of the current Minister of
Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah, from her post.
The statement signed by the President of Aka Ikenga, Chief Goddy Uwazuruike said: “It is a shame that a man
who suffers from hallucinations of his past and present life will lead a motley crowd of revellers in demanding
the sack of a minister.
“It is even more mindboggling when one remembers that the main reason for the sack is the death of some of
our fellow citizens in a chartered flight which the only authoritative body has attributed to engine failure.”
Absolving the minister from blame over the air mishap, the group noted that “This campaign of calumny is
clearly borne out of bitterness as the Minister of Aviation made the know- nothing former Minister of Aviation a
Lilliput by her achievements which the hatchet group derisively describes as a renovation! This same group even
fought against the infrastructural changes at our gateway airports!
“Today, the swan song is about purchase of official cars! Have you checked the budget for the year 2013? Have
you checked whether the due process was followed?
‘Let it be known to all and sundry that the Ministry of Aviation is busy changing the outlook of our airports to
the credit of Mr. President while some hirelings are disgracefully distributing syndicated falsehood”, the statement said.
http://www.championonlinenews.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=13680:leave-stella-oduah-alone-aka-ikenga-warns-critics&Itemid=393&lang=en

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by FreeGlobe(f): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
These enemies of igbo progress especially in the south west will not allow Nigeria's best aviation minister ever to focus on her job especially after the Enugu international airport became functional. I pity anyone that is deceived by their antics. They have not told us the minister stole money like fani kayode or tafa balogun

5 Likes

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Awakullowo: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
I am sure Ojukwu will cry in his grave for his ibo children after reading this useless post from freegobe.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by ROYALD(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
This Yoruba fellows do not like good thing this people sucked the aviation for many years including that stupid Fani kayode,without any improvement,but now the able princess of the Niger is giving us the dividend of democracy they are shouting. You people should go to hell

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by donphilopus: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
How can somebody that's not progressing in her Ministry have Enemies??
We're try to put an end to corruption in this country
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Midastouch1: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mtchewww

I thought that the comments came from some semi-sane Ibo elders, only to waste my time to read that Aka Ikenga under the chairmanship of a mad man called Umzurieke is responsible for this daft comments.

OP abeg try again, when the real elders of ndigbo tell us their position on an obvious case of gross misappropriation of Nigeria's public funds, then you have a story.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Andrew3(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
You call that 'progress'?
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Boss13: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
This our country must be really crazy. Someone spent millions of public funds to buy two cars and we are saying we should leave her alone. Not just one but TWO bullet proof cars. I just don't understand it. I truly don't get it. What is going to happen to the cars when she leaves office? Please lets get serious here.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Emperor007: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Boss13: This our country must be really crazy. Someone spent millions of public funds to buy two cars and we are saying we should leave her alone. Not just one but TWO bullet proof cars. I just don't understand it. I truly don't get it. What is going to happen to the cars when she leaves office? Please lets get serious here.

^^^

Is it a private car, or official car bought by the ministry for her?

The next person would use it, it's not her property.

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Emperor007: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
The noise is all about a particular region that doesn't want the progress of SE.

They want to bring Enugu International Airport to a halt, it will not work.

Anybody that wants the best performing Aviation Minister in Nigerian history to resign, is dreaming and would die of high blood pressure.

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by ChimaAdeoye: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
FreeGlobe: These enemies of igbo progress especially in the south west will not allow Nigeria's best aviation minister ever to focus on her job especially after the Enugu international airport became functional. I pity anyone that is deceived by their antics. They have not told us the minister stole money like fani kayode or tafa balogun

Yoruba people are sore losers . Sometimes it is best to ignore them. Their pettiness and tribalism does not have part 2
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by chimex38: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Shes got GEJ backing QED.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Bigdaddy04: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emperor_007: The noise is all about a particular region that doesn't want the progress of SE.

They want to bring Enugu International Airport to a halt, it will not work.

Anybody that wants the best performing Aviation Minister in Nigerian history to resign, is dreaming and would die of high blood pressure.

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Boss13: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Yoruba people are sore losers . Sometimes it is best to ignore them. Their pettiness and tribalism does not have part 2

can we stop this and get serious here. Stop the bigotry and face the truth. I will never support stup!dity. Yes she has the right to protect herself if she feels threatened. However, why buy 2 bullet proof cars? Also, this money was borrowed from a bank. How will the interest be paid? Tomorrow we hear that FAAN is not functioning because they have debt to pay and this debt was generated by a minister who feels she she must ride on 2 bullet proof cars for her to feel safe.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by Bigdaddy04: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Since their heart is filled with hate, they will all die of hate induced ailment.

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone, Enemies Of Progress by ROYALD(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Bigdaddy04: Since their heart is filled with hate, they will all die of hate induced ailment.

(1) (Reply)

Believers' Council Felicitates With Governor Uduaghan @ 59 / Ann Coulter - "At The University Of Lagos, You Can Major In Credit Card Fraud" / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.