Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is It A Man's World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Man's World? (668 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Man's World? by spicyv1(f): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Okay, we are in the "21st century" where equality is the new anthem. Our ears have been filled with rantings from women on issues pertaining to equal rights, women want to be seen and treated as equals with men and as they say, what a man can do a woman can do better.

Now to the debate, is it still really a man's world? Are women really equals with men? Does submission from a woman make her "inferior" to the man?
Re: Is It A Man's World? by spicyv1(f): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think it is a man's world really, I think that women should understand that we are women and NOT try to compete with the men. I believe the man has his place and being in charge is his right really because man was created to be in charge and the role of the woman is to support, to assist and NOT to take a Man's place.
Re: Is It A Man's World? by Andrew3(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Answered also by you. tongue
Re: Is It A Man's World? by spicyv1(f): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Doesn't stop you from airing your views wink

More views: I think that the thinking that "we" do not need men is a farce. I also think that men should quit thinking that a woman no matter how successful she is, is really no success without a man in her life. Both need each other to compliment one another.

However, being complimentary to one another should not be confused as equality grin
Re: Is It A Man's World? by Andrew3(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
sorry, how spicy are u? grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Man's World? by Thavik(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
U re right...buh most want to be equal without realizing that we men were always the leaders for centurys....guess thats what happens with technology and innovations
::Andrew:::
sorry, how spicy are u? grin grin grin grin
nice!!!
Re: Is It A Man's World? by Andrew3(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tell me how that picture can be shifted down a bit angry angry angry
Re: Is It A Man's World? by toluleke(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
gender equality in africa would say NO,outside africa YEs.except pakistan&saudi arabi
Re: Is It A Man's World? by spicyv1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
::Andrew:::

Tell me how that picture can be shifted down a bit angry angry angry

You look old! Please act your age angry! Don't derail my thread any further!
Re: Is It A Man's World? by spicyv1(f): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
toluleke: gender equality in africa would say NO,outside africa YEs.except pakistan&saudi arabi

Lol, yeah you are right. Is it not funny and quite ironic how African women wholly accept being equal to men but quickly accept the "lesser" role when Ego/Kudi/Owo/Pepper is involved? cheesy
Re: Is It A Man's World? by Thavik(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
spicy v:

You look old! Please act your age angry! Don't derail my thread any further!
seriousl?? Buh really though ur face??

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? / My Dream Girl Call Me To Speak With Her Boyfriend. It Hurts. / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.