Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? (670 Views)

Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? by raphy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
I need your advice pals,am just in love with older girls. That are still single is it wrong?no insult please.happy weekend.
Re: Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? by todayguest(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2013
There's nothing wrong with that. Infact, you stand to benefit more. How? They're respectful. Ready to give anything, considerate, easy to forgive. But, don't do these things with them: chasing younger girls, gossip, blackmail them. And, what you must do: always tell them they're beautiful, can't do without them, show them love and sexy. They will forever be yours. Finally, there's no relationship without its risk. While thinking about advantages don't forget to also look at the risk. It's game. !

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? by Dygeasy(m): 3:56am On Nov 24, 2013
todayguest: There's nothing wrong with that. Infact, you stand to benefit more. How? They're respectful. Ready to give anything, considerate, easy to forgive. But, don't do these things with them: chasing younger girls, gossip, blackmail them. And, what you must do: always tell them they're beautiful, can't do without them, show them love and sexy. They will forever be yours. Finally, there's no relationship without its risk. While thinking about advantages don't forget to also look at the risk. It's game. !
Now This Is What I Call Saying It All.
Re: Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? by sakaguchi(m): 4:47am On Nov 24, 2013
raphy: I need your advice pals,am just in love with older girls. That are still single is it wrong?no insult please.happy weekend.
Happy weekend to you to.
I guess what you're trying to say is:
I'm in love with older women, is it wrong?
The only thing wrong here is your grammar.
So, what do you want to do about it?
Re: Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong? by raphy(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2013
thanks a lot dude,happy new month

(1) (Reply)

Why Ar African Parent Against Marrying A Older Ladies Or Men / Please Help Advise A Friend / Difference In Love And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.