Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference (22786 Views)

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by pet7: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Nigerian youths are too dull. u fold ur hands and sleep while ur curropt leaders toil wit ur future where is NANS . nigerian youths rise up and fight for ur future
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls let we d youths make dz conference workn let's give GEJ our 100percent support, in dz country forget all dz infrastructural developments we re seeing, that's not enough to stop d gross underdevelopments dat exist in our mind, Igbo wud say Yoruba betrayed them, Yoruba wud say Igbo attacked southwest,Hausa wud say he killed southerner because of Koran, Ijaw wud say they re fighting for resource control.
I think we need to do dz to stop all dz suspicions we have against each other inorder to build a stronger and united Nation.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Odycute:

congrats-u made it thr. u think evry1 will b dat lucky? if we all bcome boses-who will work for us?
If we all become bosses by God's grace don't be surprised if a time comes in Nigeria when, dz white ppl some ppl see as demi-gods wud be flying into Nigeria in search of jobs.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
What re they graduating out of school for...
So if d govt doesn't give d graduates job they re useless,
Let they try other options like entrepreneurship...
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...
All dz jobs question is really annoying.
This exactly nigerian problems, we never meant to agree on 1point, isues dat afect "life" ppl's coments wil either +ve or -ve, some wil even be craking jokes. dat's y we'l never get it rit. compare USA & USN.(UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA)
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by taisoft(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Pukkah:

Has government created that environment?

Yes or no?
CAPITAL NO. I was once in a computer business. Infact, electricity problem and the cost of fueling the generator drove me out of the business.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2013
taisoft: CAPITAL NO. I was once in a computer business. Infact, electricity problem and the cost of fueling the generator drove me out of the business.
Smhow I think that's not enough reason to drive u out of business.
But I agree in d CAPITAL section.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Polem: good point sir, the problem with us in Nigeria is this i "can do syndrome" not minding the fact that capacities are different so therefore different folks calls for different measures. If i may ask if everybody becomes an entrepreneur who will then consume. Jonathan should stop wasting his time in gathering all this old yam headed fellows all in the name of confab and address the basic problem of Nigeria which is to me just two Unemployment and power if he cant let him honourably resign and let competent hand take over.

You don't know me and am not speaking for myself alone...
Everybody can't be an entrepreneur as it will choked up the system and are you telling me is every entrepreneur that is successful?
why do we have different trades and disciplines....
The fact is Govt isn't doing enough and the population is increasing daily and instead of thinking aggressively towards this direction, the reverse is the case, the comrade is only trying to let the Government know where needs to be prioritized for now instead of frivolous spending
Pls can I ask u a question?...wud providing jobs and electricity solve-
1) The irresponsible killings in d north.
2) Wud it solve tribalism.
3) Wud it solve corruption.
4) Wud it solve the hatred Nigerians have for each other, especially those from different tribes and religion.
5) Wud it solve dz laziness whereby state governors do nothing economic in there states than wait for government allocations?...
Please answer

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Gentleme1: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2013
In federalism the constitution gives the State the power to make her own state conference. Since Adams thinks it is pertinent to declare a dialogue on youth unemployment let himw state it with his state and maybe when we see how successful it turns out we could implement the same at the federal level.

Talk is cheap and politicians are good at trading it.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by mooregan(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2013
Demdem:

This is the key. Any conference whose decisions will still be reviewed by NASS is a waste of time. Jonathan proposed NC decisions won't be binding on NASS so Osho is right in terming it waste of time.
Do u need to call him Daft b4 u pass ur point?? After u'll call this constructive criticism. Most if not all of you always fond of insulting d president have not held any position of Leadership b4. Its easy to be in d crowd n shout crucify him, but its not easy when u r d leader. Uneasy lies d head that wears d crown.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by godman01(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2013
any one will do
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by kenjudy(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:

My friend sharrap there! D fact dat 5% of d populace were lucky enuf to get it going wen they try something else doesn't mean others aren't doing something. How many of dem has been reported dead from hunger since? How many of dem roams d street begging for food? They try to survive any which way. Just dat they wanna practice what they spent millions and yrs studying in school which d prior reason for entering college in d first place. Instead u'll focus on d national issue at hand, u're there talking thrash as if if we check u now we no go detect some tricky ways u made dat millions of urs. Mtcheeewwww!
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by kenjudy(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:

My friend sharrap there! D fact dat 5% of d populace were lucky enuf to get it going wen they try something else doesn't mean others aren't doing something. How many of dem has been reported dead from hunger since? How many of dem roams d street begging for food? How many have u even tried helping since u're almighty millionare like u wish? They try to survive any which way. Just dat they wanna practice what they spent millions and yrs studying in school which is d prior reason for going to college in d first place. Instead u'll focus on d national issue at hand, u're there talking thrash as if if we check u now we no go detect some tricky ways u made dat millions of urs. Mtcheeewwww! Uto nni
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2013
kenjudy:

My friend sharrap there! D fact dat 5% of d populace were lucky enuf to get it going wen they try something else doesn't mean others aren't doing something. How many of dem has been reported dead from hunger since? How many of dem roams d street begging for food? They try to survive any which way. Just dat they wanna practice what they spent millions and yrs studying in school which d prior reason for entering college in d first place. Instead u'll focus on d national issue at hand, u're there talking thrash as if if we check u now we no go detect some tricky ways u made dat millions of urs. Mtcheeewwww!
Am very sorry for what I said, but pls take it as an advice, and pray for God's favour,,, and I am telling u d outcome wud be at ur own benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by gratiaeo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
So Oshiomhole have join clown team?
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Purely allowed to achieve it purpose a national conference is a threat to politicians seating and aspiring and this is truly what Oshiomhole don't want.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by plasgidy: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls some body should tell mr osho that his type is the reason for this conference, there are so many inequility in nigeria which realy needs to be addressed if we most remain as one country
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by HUGES: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls let's stop dis noise about national conference abeg. I had been in support of it till when GEJ called all of us idiots by telling us that he will send the outcome of the conference to the national assembly. Yes GEJ should forget about the conference if he is sending the outcome to national assembly cos it is now obvious he is playing politics
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by clint77ng: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Most of the problems enumerated here by Oshio can simple be tackled by state Governments. What has our state Govs done to address these problems. Ok lets jettison the idea of NC and Jona creates jobs in borno state, how many Nairalanders will like to go and take up jobs in Borno. Pls APC shd give us a break.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by chimchim1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
bros, hw many millions do u haVE in ur acct dt u wont let us hear word.
i am also less than dt and by the Grace of God i am very ok.
bt let the truth b said. is d conference our priority? will it solve the problems wt corruption?
there are many things to think abt bro. wat about the recommendations from the previous confab?
cant he work on them?

lygn19:
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nairaland is the best litmus test for any speech made in 9ja. But why is it that when ever these APC governors make speech to critize GEJ, they end up shooting themselve on the leg. They invariably campaign for GEJ. On behalf of GEJ, I want them to keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by juliusobigwe(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Good one, my able & transperent Gov adams. u thnk right. Thanks 4 ur develepmental comment. A country been headed by a blind people wil definitely remain blind. Yes i said it. imagin u want to dialogue so to reduce crime,. Whn umemployment rate is high & every 4 months thursands of corpers are been produce including me. Yet, ASUU strick is on grnd. i,m sure u don't sense d feeling becuz ur childrn sch's abroad. GOD where're we heading to? Do u thnk that wil b d end of crises in this tribalistic, religious black hair cntry? GOD HELP 9JA amen ABEG BOO take this advert. Do u want to design & erect ur dream home/ building structure Ok, D/B DESIGN-BUILD Asso is here 4 u. Call 07037245189 or 08137216817 E-MAIL primeshelter@ovi.com. Ur comfort is our concern.

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
theshadyexpress:
if you are not a fool you will know that any conference whatsoever must have the backing of NASS.even if there is to be a referendum it still needs NASS backing by way of constitution review to provide for referendum which is currently not in the constitution .nothing can be done without the backing of the constitution and right now SNC is unlawful.be more informed before speaking you demented fool of magnanimous proportions.

Fool, again there is a huge difference between the NASS backing the conference and the NASS backing the full report that comes out of it. The first is no big deal, obj NASS backed his.
All the NASS need to do is to enact a law that will make the report from the SNC subjected to referendum and not through the NASS again.
IF such a law is passed, the conference will have legitimacy and it makes it sovereign. Any other thing is just like any bill being passed normally.
Even at ur daft state, I still expect u to put ur brain to work.
SNC it is and not NC. Jonathan shouldn't deceive us.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Demdem(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
mooregan:
Do u need to call him Daft b4 u pass ur point?? After u'll call this constructive criticism. Most if not all of you always fond of insulting d president have not held any position of Leadership b4. Its easy to be in d crowd n shout crucify him, but its not easy when u r d leader. Uneasy lies d head that wears d crown.

Where are ur complaints when other leaders with better heads are called names right on this forum. What is good for them is also good for retardeen. It didn't start with Jonathan and it won't end with him as long as useless leaders continue to govern us.
Take ur gospel elsewhere.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Jman06(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Another sweet talk to score cheap political points!How many jobs has he created in edo state?The state he governs is in shambles and he is busy opposing the president who is far better than him as a leader.I am in edo state so i know what i am talking about.What has he done to tackle the flood in benin?No good road.Nothing!Crime rate is so high in his state and he is there talking.Oshiomole is cunning and knows how to trick people with talks,he is a living example of why i don't believe in anybody that talks too much.The earlier people realize this the better.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by mencer(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Does Nigeria need a conference before it can create jobs?
We have to decide on our continued existing as a nation.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by esanland: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
O boy u never suffer o. U speak like someone who has already had life made for him. Probably u are born with
silver and gold spoon. Its the responsibility of every civilized country to create jobs for its citizens. Nigerians are very patience with their corrupt leader. In develop countries they wont telorates the nonsense we see in Nigeria. That is why they are develop and stable because elected leader live up to the collective will of the people.

U speak like you are anti masses. U mean u dont see the high level of suffering, unemployment and infrastracture decay in Nigeria?
Nigerians are truly suffering in the midst of plenty. And it ought not to be so
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jman06: Another sweet talk to score cheap political points!How many jobs has he created in edo state?The state he governs is in shambles and he is busy opposing the president who is far better than him as a leader.I am in edo state so i know what i am talking about.What has he done to tackle the flood in benin?No good road.Nothing!Crime rate is so high in his state and he is there talking.Oshiomole is cunning and knows how to trick people with talks,he is a living example of why i don't believe in anybody that talks too much.The earlier people realize this the better.
Do u knw one funny thing abt dz APC ppl, they just engage in blind opposition,as at last year, this same set of ppl were d one's shouting national conference, dat GEJ is too weak that when APC gets into power they wud organize national conference for d Nigerian populace, now d time has come, 1st they said it wz deceptive, now they said GEJ shud leave national conference and focus on job creation,,, d worse is that d followers re just following blindly,,, I can assure u that if GEJ creates jobs, dz same APC wud be d one's saying GEJ is wasting d nations money on unnecessary job creations, if GEJ makes electricity stable dz same set of ppl wud be d one's saying GEJ wants to pauperise Nigerians by shutting down der means of livelihood in fuel, and generator businesses. Are ppl that re acting like dz focusing on d masses or der own interest?
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by amakenny: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Oshiomole, that's just your lame opinion, my opinion is different from yours. I need SNC.

Oshiomole ought to know at his age that employment generation is principally private sector driven and Government can only create an atmosphere that promotes employment generation and not be seen carrying baggage of employment and saddled with recurring expenses from non-productive workforce.

I still believe that Oshiomole is not just ugly, he is getting sillier as other APC mosquitoes.
Oshiomole, of all persons ouht to have understood that the existing poitical system and structure make Nigeria not working. And that the National Assmbly as populated cannot change the system. Well. Oshiomhole loves the existing sytsem because YAR Adua and the judges allowed him become governor in the political system. So Oshiomhole no longer cares for the feelings of the masses, this is typical behavior of many politicians from the south of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Imo Exhibition Centre, Owerri - Photos / Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.