Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness (20641 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
fresh_dude: Who untie dis one?

U never untie me yet. If u do, nobody go tell u.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by farmer99: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
chef. remy:
thank you jesus!
u better than God.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Chartey(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
PANDOGARI:
@Bpreist Allah (SWA) understand all languages coz is their creator but prefers arabic.Each and every one of us is going to be ask in arabic in his grave.The qur'an was sent in arabic through the best of the angels (Jibril) to the best of mankind (Muhammad PBUH).Allah said in the qur'an 2:18 They are deaf, dumb and blind.This is why i will not argue with because you coz you know nothing about your religion. My fellow muslims click like.
Looooool u are so naive. If Islam had come from West Africa, then Allah would probably have spoken Hausa on the judgment day. So u don't expect those who wrote the Koran to promote their language?? Looooool again.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Chartey(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
vedaxcool:

So do you, so how does the bible get translated from hebrew to english? Or any other language? Slave of the white man, why writing in english? It is a pity after they slave your ancestors you ended up slaving the rest of your life speaking theiranguage, writing in their language and praying in their language! If u still don't get the message, I am right here to fix your comprehension problem!

. . . Vedaxcool slaying morons since 787 AH
You can read the Bible in any language you want to. I know efforts have been made to translate the Koran into different languages but this is being discouraged by the Arabs so that people would have to learn the language. If you too vex, start to dey type for Arabic make u see how many people go answer u.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SeyiGold(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: I guess we are not living in the same country.
Or maybe your can't get cable in your backward and terrorism ravaged region. It is a known fact that Moslems are the most violent set of people.
Ode ni e. Walahi.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
2tex:

U never untie me yet. If u do, nobody go tell u.
Sorry o, I no know say you still dey bound. Help is coming soon, you hear?
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Tapsorrow: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR. ALLAH IS INDEED THE GREATEST

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Btunde009: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nolongthing1: The gods are wise jere , una tink say Muhamed(PBUH) na fool? him sef no why him no break the Ka'aba na.
I know fools like you still exist and that's just reason why you haven't graduated from your bad english. Maybe, you will learn when you age 99!
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by deols(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
I believe this can happen.

I have had my prayers answered in the most mysterious ways. So, Yes! This is just one of those things that Allah would do to His servants.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SHAAWA: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote

author=Chartey]
You can read the Bible in any language you want to. I know efforts have
been made to translate the Koran into different languages but this is
being discouraged by the Arabs so that people would have to learn the
language. If you too vex, start to dey type for Arabic make u see how
many people go answer u.[/quote]

Haba.....Thank God we now have internet please google and see the number
of languages that the Quran has been translated into.

Muslims are encouraged to learn arabic cox some words, parables, idoms
do lose their meanings thru translations. This is just the reason
nothing more.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by xeexee1: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Allahu akbar kasiran.....
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tintingz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: you must be a vo.yeur then. You just confirm what I was seeing, I guess your religion authorized you to sneak in Covent to spy on nuns? Or your brain and spirit are rotten? .
Hypocrite preaching high morals and spying on nuns at the same time
Don't be ignorant
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Shittuakeem(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
chimex38:
if u cant write in english or any of our local dialet piss outangry
u think all muslems understand dis?
Allah is great!! there is no one except Allah
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by dyfatai(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Segadem:
The Woman said she pray to Almighty GOD not allah.
what do d arabs in saudi arabia call GOD?? Na Olorun or chineke? How bout d arabic bible. In ur attempt 2 sound smart, u achieved d direct opposite. Seeking Knowledge my broda in compulsory.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
chimex38:
says who? pls, differentiate between revelations & miracles?
How is d Qur'an a miracle? It shld b Allahs revelation of himself and instructions on our standard and right way of living?
Babies born with Qur'an
inscriptions of allah on goats,trees & roads-they are all revelations that requires some form of interpretations and not miracles.
A miracle is an unexplained change of an unfortunate situation to a fortunate one attributed to Allah usually using d natural things around us such as d healing of this blindness.
But dose inscriptions are revelations that require a strong Allah faithful 2 interprete.

You are debating with yourself. There is no book like the Qur'an in terms of style, content and context. Note that it was revealed through a person who could not read or write.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by dyfatai(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Segadem:
The Woman said she pray to Almighty GOD not allah.
what do d arabs in saudi arabia call GOD?? Na Olorun or chineke? How bout d arabic bible. In ur attempt 2 sound smart, u achieved d direct opposite. Seeking Knowledge my broda in compulsory.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by babs4all: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Alhamdulillahi

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bokelola73: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Allahu Akbar kabira
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by enujekorjoseph: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fatima Al Malhi thank God for your life, but nevertheless, I would like to let you know that it was your believed and the faith in you that must surely sees one day that healed you and not because you went to pilgrimage, God just heard your cry and healed you and not because you went to holy land.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Gadario: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
iyobs7: Wow first time I am reading of miracles in Islam. Am happy for the woman her faith has made her whole

Please kindly find little time and read Qur'an online....

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by ALISMILE(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
But why all this vitriols frm christians. This post is supposed to be for the muslims only. U pursue the muslims evrywhere,alws tryin to provoke them,u insult them and their Prophets, yet u ve the guts to say they are violent and u are not. I am yet to see a muslim who is angry that u are a christian but i see hundreds of christians who re angry that people are muslims. Yet u say that muslims re not tolerant. Please let them be jare.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
ALISMILE: But why all this vitriols frm christians. This post is supposed to be for the muslims only. U pursue the muslims evrywhere,alws tryin to provoke them,u insult them and their Prophets, yet u ve the guts to say they are violent and u are not. I am yet to see a muslim who angry that u are a christian but i see hundreds christians who re angry that people are muslims. And u say that muslims re not tolerant. Please let them be jare.

That's the real truth, they call us so many names, but they forget they are the real terrorist, they terrorize anywhere they are, you can just imagine from first page till this very page they are there saying all sorts of insult just because we worship the only God & we are not pagans, I believe they simply don't know how astray they've gone.
I pity their hereafter.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by saintkash(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Allahu akbar... This is what i call true miracle of God... We don't need media to display d handiwork of Allah.. Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by saintkash(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
enujekorjoseph: Fatima Al Malhi thank God for your life, but nevertheless, I would like to let you know that it was your believed and the faith in you that must surely sees one day that healed you and not because you went to pilgrimage, God just heard your cry and healed you and not because you went to holy land.

listen to urself mr good thinker!! I wonder why christians can't stay clear frm muslim... Why didn't u say d same thing abt ppl that goes to synagore church (T.B joshua) or christ embassy for miracles? Since a true muslim got her healing ryt inside the holy mosque in a holy land without anybody touching her head n cast what was never on her, its now something else abi? I pray u open ur eyes n mind and see the true religion of the world.. Wa salam

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by PTAwal: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Allahu Akbar Kabiran. Alhamdulillah. Really Ђα̲̅Ɣ‎​ for this woman. Allahu subhanahu wata'ala is indeed very great.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by PTAwal: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kasiran??
xee xee: Allahu akbar kasiran.....
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by shuaiyak(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2013
Alhamdullah , may Allah continue to shower his miraculous blessings on us here on earth and also in hereafter...........Amin

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by lekanwj(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Allah is the ultimate, he is sufficient for me and my family. O Allah please,do,wonders in my life too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.