Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness (20643 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tobechi20(m): 1:28am On Oct 19, 2013
click2cbn: And a Nigerian woman fell n died cos of phobia! Tale of 2 hajj attendees!!

PS: Why do i always see dis red quote only wen i wanna comment on an Islamic thread? "To avoid being banned,please make sure ur post is not offensive to any religion"

if you dont comply, a miracle will happen. You will get banned till 2031
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by sheniqua: 1:47am On Oct 19, 2013
These people have started again with lies
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by COOLDUN: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Good one a Nigeria woman fell from the upstairs and died, while an old Sudanese woman regained her sight after 7years blindness. Every year Nigeria Mecca pilgrims return with sad news while other countries go home with Arabic miracle . Na waa o
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by COOLDUN: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2013
chimex38:
if u cant write in english or any of our local dialet piss outangry
u think all muslems understand dis?

Not all the muslims understand arabic language, but all the moslems pray and recite quran in Arabic language. Does it mean they are reading and praying off heads?
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tobechi20(m): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2013
COOLDUN:

Not all the muslims understand arabic language, but all the moslems pray and recite quran in Arabic language. Does it mean they are reading and praying off heads?

this forum is a national forum, meant to be read by all nigerians not muslims alone. Writing should be in english, read nairaland rules
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:23am On Oct 19, 2013
D woman is old i no believe her story

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by princeonx: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Uthman51: الله اكبر اللهُ اكْبَر لااله الا اللهُ
Jjdhdh hhjdbdb shdjhdb dfrtff?

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by OKEMKPI: 4:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Praise the lord for her miracle
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by azezola(m): 5:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Allahu Akbar
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by zeennurei(m): 5:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Allahu akbar
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Prof. ZUBRA:
Yah Allah,I beseech you to do wonders in my life too,ALLAHU AKBAR!
Amen
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Adehwale: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2013
SeyiGold: There's no god God except Allah.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by sweetpoison(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Even muslims don't believe dis story...from the poor response of comments so far...I expect this thread to have grown to 30 pages.......there was NO miracle....and we all know dat
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Ikengawo: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Lets say this was true, which it isn't, Was it not allah that made her blind to begin with? If i stab you with a knief will you praise me for giving you a cloth to block the blood flow?

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by packaging(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2013
True or false, i don't care but i know there's nothing good our Almighty God cannot do.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by maclatunji: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Ikengawo: Lets say this was true, which it isn't, Was it not Allah that made her blind to begin with? If i stab you with a knief will you praise me for giving you a cloth to block the blood flow?

Epic fail. If this story shakes your faith, go and study more about Islam rather than post this kind of farcical argument.

3 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Yazmin: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Nolongthing1: The gods are wise jere , una tink say Muhamed(PBUH) na fool? him sef no why him no break the Ka'aba na.
My guy, the ka'aba was first built by prophet Ibrahim"s son, Ismail as a place and symbol before the idol worshippers corrupted it with impurities.
The coming of our beloved prophet ,Muhammad(Pbuh), brought about the cleansing of the monument for its original purpose.
Try to avoid making jest of others' beliefs if it doesnt tango with yours.
Peace....

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Tenim47(m): 6:48am On Oct 19, 2013
i knew Allah wil show is miracle. 4 d ignorant 2 knw.
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by mu2sa2: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2013
eluquenson:

This can't be compared with a false miracle done by humans(you know them), the woman just prayed to God for healing & it happened as she wished, nobody intervened.
Thank you. The woman said she prayed to Allah (the only One who answers prayers). She did not pray through anybody . She says Allah has restored her sight, not anybody else as the misguided will say. She's a woman of faith indeed. A person of iman will always rely on Allah and Allah alone. This incident is termed "miracle" but miracles do not add or subtract anything about Islam, because Islam is complete and does need anything more as prove. Only a person of weak iman hankers after "miracles". What people call miracle these days can actually weaken your iman (faith), because if you don't see them you're disappointed, forgetting that true iman includes belief in the Will of Allah. Worse still, miracle-seeking is following the way of the kuffar(who contrive such things as proof in themselves), which imitation is a serious error. What miracle does a Muslim need besides the Qur'an, the infallible Word of the Almighty and indeed the ultimate miracle?

4 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Yazmin: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2013
sweetpoison: Even muslims don't believe dis story...from the poor response of comments so far...I expect this thread to have grown to 30 pages.......there was NO miracle....and we all know dat

Allah's miracles abound
We praise Him and appreciate His mercies on us both silently and aloud.
In both instances, He appreciates.
To Him and not to man, do we express gratitude.
Sorry to dissapoint your thread expectations. ...that's d way we do our fings....
Peace!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by nellycobs: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2013
With terrorism everywhere in that same name. Abeg make una try reduce the bad eggs. From Bornu to Somalia to Afghanistan to Iraq.... the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by maclatunji: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2013
ademoladeji:
Alhamdulillahi for her restored sight. May Allah SWT do wonders in our lives and that of our families. Ameen

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SURYSuri(f): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Alhamdulillah for Islam, thank you Allah for making me a Muslim, there is nothing else I rather be! See enough beefing just because the miracle came from a mosque, can't you people just free your minds from hate? Its healthier!

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bakreez: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Lilaex: Story stoory...?
when you dont have anything meaningful to contribute why cant you just pass by,at least nobody condems your pastor who fall people down with "miracle" but the cameramen standing gidigba as if the spell exclude them. I pray that Allah open your inner eyes so that you can see or else you'll end up in blazing fire

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by IBRAHEEM8(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR
Walahi ALLAH is d greatest
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bakreez: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2013
nellycobs: With terrorism everywhere in that same name. Abeg make una try reduce the bad eggs. From Bornu to Somalia to Afghanistan to Iraq.... the list is endless.
Allah is the only one that can guide you,even if an jibril come down to testify about Allah,you'll still say it's wash. Won ma fi e ko ina gbeyin ni

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2013
*Yawns*

Who is deceiving who ? undecided
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2013
nellycobs: With terrorism everywhere in that same name. Abeg make una try reduce the bad eggs. From Bornu to Somalia to Afghanistan to Iraq.... the list is endless.

May be you show us example, go ahead & start killing your fake pastors(you know them) with fake miracles, with disparity doctrine.
Its the word of the Holy Qur'an that befall you, you simply don't know what you are doing.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by DMainMan: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2013
SURY Suri: Alhamdulillah for Islam, thank you Allah for making me a Muslim, there is nothing else I rather be! See enough beefing just because the miracle came from a mosque, can't you people just free your minds from hate? Its healthier!

Allahu Akbar. May Allah accept our prayers. Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.