Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness (20697 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by cycluse: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2013
I pray God should bless me with wonders and miracles in my life
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tintingz(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2013
RealSleek: One question tho, do muslims believe in miracle at all?
Cos I once lived with one dat said there is nothing like miracle....
Yes muslims believe in miracles not the one mortals will perform to make money(fraud)
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by BEDMON1900: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2013
Abbey2sam: Nah wash jor

*yinmu*
stupidity....enemy of truth
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tintingz(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2013
Originalsly: ......hmmmmmmmm.......is God the Almighty the same as Allah?
Allah is the arabic word for God.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by ALISMILE(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2013
i want to dare my christain bro to read Quran if they won see the difference.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by ummsulaym(f): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
tintingz: but jehova gave hitler evil brain to fight crusade right? Let be realistic.

@bold are they not hebrew? Jewish names.

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by pbling: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Allahu akbar
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SHAAWA: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote
author=ummsulaym]

Of what need is it for Him to perform miracle when the greatest of all
miracles 'AL-QURAN' was given to Him which he delivered to Us?... If the
miracles of Jesus was what made you accepted and believed in Him, no
doubt you would have rejected Him if GOD didn't permit him to perform
those miracle... If you read your bible well or ask ur pastor questions,
you will know that not all the past Prophets were sent to perform
'physical miracles'... Would you have accepted or rejected those
prophets if you had met them?
***An advice***SEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE***[/quote]

Miracles are never a criteria for people to accept or reject faith, some people demanded for miracles when was shown to them, they still not belive. All the miracles that Jesus performed were witnessed by the Jews did they believe him?
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by ALISMILE(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2013
mysef for have experienced alot of personal miracles in my life.not the one done for me by anybdy.the current job i ve i got it tru a special miracle even tho i wasnt amongst the best applicants, in terms of certificate.it was all a pure miracle.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Chartey(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2013
tintingz: but jehova gave hitler evil brain to fight crusade right? Let be realistic.

@bold are they not hebrew? Jewish names.
Hitler renounced Christianity.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Balkan: are you reading from a different post? Dimwit.

Ooh! Sorry half wit, slow poke like you made a comment, that's a miracle if you may ask google.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by chimex38: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2013
prince_onx:
Jjdhdh hhjdbdb shdjhdb dfrtff?
grin
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Chartey(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Muslims and hypocrisy sha. They criticise Pastors who perform miracles and yet visit Mallams and Marabouts who use methods similar to Witchdoctors like reciting the same thing 1000 times, reciting incantations on grains and distributing to people, burning incense to chase evil spirits, burning some herbs and using stuff like snail juice etc. I have no problem with doing something that works for you. However, i have a big problem with doing it secretly and coming to condemn people who perform miracles in the presence of everybody. Miracles are a part of Christianity, something every Christian should be able to perform if his faith is sufficient("...as small as a mustard seed...") and miracles were performed consistently by all the major Bible personalities. Eyesight restoration is rather a common miracle.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SHAAWA: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Chartey:
Hitler renounced Christianity.

Hitler? what brought into this thread. Even if he did not renounce christianity he was never a good christian. There are bad eggs in every religion but religion(s) shud not be put on trial based on the actions of their followers .
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2013
ummsulaym:

Of what need is it for Him to perform miracle when the greatest of all miracles 'AL-QURAN' was given to Him which he delivered to Us?... If the miracles of Jesus was what made you accepted and believed in Him, no doubt you would have rejected Him if GOD didn't permit him to perform those miracle... If you read your bible well or ask ur pastor questions, you will know that not all the past Prophets were sent to perform 'physical miracles'... Would you have accepted or rejected those prophets if you had met them?
***An advice***SEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE***
Mumu, so the Quran was given to him? Shm, by whom if I may ask? So in your thick brain, God knows how to write Arabic? Why I'm even surprised, your Arab masters taught you that God's language is Arab.
The Quran was written by your so called illiterate warlord pedoph1le

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by obiokey2001: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Any supernatural being whether positive or negative can perform miracles. Time will tell of it stands the test of time.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by chimex38: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
maclatunji:

The Qur'an itself is a miracle.
says who? pls, differentiate between revelations & miracles?
How is d Qur'an a miracle? It shld b Allahs revelation of himself and instructions on our standard and right way of living?
Babies born with Qur'an
inscriptions of allah on goats,trees & roads-they are all revelations that requires some form of interpretations and not miracles.
A miracle is an unexplained change of an unfortunate situation to a fortunate one attributed to Allah usually using d natural things around us such as d healing of this blindness.
But dose inscriptions are revelations that require a strong Allah faithful 2 interprete.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
eluquenson:

We are not violent people, we are not false, we have faith in the one God, we don't put our faith in the hands of the fake pastors for miracles, we only have one (everything) so why are you worried about this topic, is not too late for you to seek the true path to salvation, tomorrow may be too late.
I guess we are not living in the same country.
Or maybe your can't get cable in your backward and terrorism ravaged region. It is a known fact that Moslems are the most violent set of people.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Chartey: Muslims and hypocrisy sha. They criticise Pastors who perform miracles and yet visit Mallams and Marabouts who use methods similar to Witchdoctors like reciting the same thing 1000 times, reciting incantations on grains and distributing to people, burning incense to chase evil spirits, burning some herbs and using stuff like snail juice etc. I have no problem with doing something that works for you. However, i have a big problem with doing it secretly and coming to condemn people who perform miracles in the presence of everybody. Miracles are a part of Christianity, something every Christian should be able to perform if his faith is sufficient("...as small as a mustard seed..."wink and miracles were performed consistently by all the major Bible personalities. Eyesight restoration is rather a common miracle.

Consulting a soothsayers is a personal opinion, its against the will of Allah, if miracles is part of your doctrine in the church, why not your fake pastors go to pacelli at surulere(the school for the blind children) let them take their miracles their & heal those children, we all see the thread posted against Lord choosen for fake miracles, we all see COZA & all your fake doctrine & misleading (sow a seed) venture, I don't need to emphasize on this issue cos its a clear proof for those who has understanding
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2013
It baffles how any sane individual can believe that the Quran fell from the sky or was given to momo the pedo. Ever wonder why their regions are so backward and their brains extremely shallow? Fairy tales upon fairy tales

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SHAAWA: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote
author=el bin manny]that awkward moment wen u missed having 500,000
dislikes cos there is no dislike button to click cheesy cheesy[/quote]

Do you want to tell me that you dont have a word for God in your language? Allah is arabic name for God.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SHAAWA: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote
author=Bpriest] Mumu, so the Quran was given to him? Shm, by whom if I
may ask? So in your thick brain, God knows how to write Arabic? Why I'm
even surprised, your Arab masters taught you that God's language is
Arab.
The Quran was written by your so called illiterate warlord pedoph1le
[/quote]

And the Gospel was in English? you mean you did not know that the bible was a translation? Jesus never uttered a single word in english, God spoke to his messengers in their own languages.
This is just elementary and you dont know?
Get educated. Will answer all your queries when this sink.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Chartey: Muslims and hypocrisy sha. They criticise Pastors who perform miracles and yet visit Mallams and Marabouts who use methods similar to Witchdoctors like reciting the same thing 1000 times, reciting incantations on grains and distributing to people, burning incense to chase evil spirits, burning some herbs and using stuff like snail juice etc. I have no problem with doing something that works for you. However, i have a big problem with doing it secretly and coming to condemn people who perform miracles in the presence of everybody. Miracles are a part of Christianity, something every Christian should be able to perform if his faith is sufficient("...as small as a mustard seed..."wink and miracles were performed consistently by all the major Bible personalities. Eyesight restoration is rather a common miracle.
The same way their females are worldwide known lesbians and don't wear panties
The same way males are buttfucking young males etc.need I say more?
Hypocrite is the code word for Muslim. Didn't the army find haram stuffs in Bokoharam hideouts, sadam Hussein hideout? Etc ?

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: I guess we are not living in the same country.
Or maybe your can't get cable in your backward and terrorism ravaged region. It is a known fact that Moslems are the most violent set of people.

Jews are the most violent, they cast problems everywhere they go, Muslims are not violent, violent is a thing of the mind but not facilitated by any religion.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by curtain: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Stale miracles, this is not a news to those that worship the living GOD.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2013
SHAAWA:

And the Gospel was in English? Jesus never uttered a single word in english, God spoke to his messengers in their own language.

Get educated.
mallam the point is not what language momo the pedo spoke, the issue at hand here is the origin of the Quran. did you guys really believe that the Quran was given to him? Did it fall from the sky? Ah ah

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2013
eluquenson:

Jews are the most violent, they cast problems everywhere they go, Muslims are not violent, violent is a thing of the mind but not facilitated by any religion.
keep living in denial, we know the truth .I mean for real,who are you trying to deceive?
Moslem and peace should never be in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by igbeke: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Originalsly: ......hmmmmmmmm.......is God the Almighty the same as Allah?
No, No, No!!!
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: keep living in denial, we know the truth .I mean for real,who are you trying to deceive?
Moslem and peace should never be in the same sentence

This section is not for pagan, go back to your section & preach falsehood to your fellow pagan.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Bpriest(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
eluquenson:

This section is not for pagan, go back to your section & preach falsehood to your fellow pagan.
otherwise you will make my head roll on the floor right?
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SHAAWA: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote
author=Bpriest] mallam the point is not what language momo the pedo
spoke, the issue at hand here is the origin of the Quran. did you guys
really believe that the Quran was given to him? Did it fall from the
sky? Ah ah [/quote]

No! Neither did the old or new testaments. Remember how the ten commandments were given to moses. I am a she not he, can we put insults aside and argue with beautiful reasoning and logic? and I will answer all ur queries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia / Ramadan 2018. Moon Sighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.