Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors (1874 Views)

Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
Yisraylite:

Please continue in your disobedience, So I can come after you when My king sits on the Everlasting throne of YHWH

Psa 149:1 ¶ Praise YHWH. Sing to YHWH a new song, [and] his praise in the congregation of saints.

Psa 149:2 Let Yisrayl rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

Psa 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Psa 149:4 For YHWH takes pleasure in his people: HE will beautify the meek with salvation.

Psa 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

Psa 149:6 [Let] the high [praises] of YHWH[be] in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand;

Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, [and] punishments upon the people; [/color][color=#990000][/color]

Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
[/color]

Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise YHWH

Hallal YAHAWAH!!!!!!!

smiley wink

Yisraylite

I recall these same sentiments when some radicals blew up some 3000 people in a tall ass building. I believe their words were "ALLahu Akbar"

Don't worry about me when you come I'll be ready for you . Trust me on this one. I've been there before.
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
Whatever fool !, more like you'll be pissing in your pants if you do survive whats about to go down

By the way I thought you tired of this 36 yr old fool grin

No salaam for you

Yisyalite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Really Christians Or Fakes! / How Long Should A Brother Wait To Receive A Proposal Response? / The Virtuous Woman Who Makes Her Husband Her Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.