Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (37901 Views)

God bless all Mothers. Amen / Why Do Some Men Fall 4 Women That Take Care Of Them Like Their Mothers? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
The man is just too good at burying things, including burying his joystick deep into these women.
He just introduced a new lexicon as a professional "buryer".

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by dustydee: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: put it this way. if i sleep with you. and you have a child for me. you get everything i have.. even if i never married you. or even if it is a one night stand
Musiwa, I thought you were a pastor?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Titiluvly and Lorreta, pls don't doubt that statement becos most times, rich men get chased by women more than they chase women themselves.

Before my brother died, I can tell u that there were lovely single ladies coming close to me just to get across to him even though they were aware that he's legally married, and I still heard abt many others too. One got married early this year, and we are still friends.

Even most times, friends and colleagues plus their various business associates do arrange women for them to get their favours.

Honestly, more money equal more women for majority of men. And wealth equals to promiscuity and polygamy for men, even when he didn't make them legal.

But then, I think women need to be blamed at times for being so freak about money/material things such that even when they know that a rich man is married with kids, will still go ahead and sleep with him to get pregnant.

Whereas it is the opposite for a rich woman: the more money or wealth a woman acquires, the more men will run far from her, aside young gigolos, but the more money a man has, the more women of all ages and class will be running after him. Only God knows why shaa, its not easy for most rich men when it comes to handling women.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by dontjealousme: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Polygamy and yorubas...smh

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
When they were legalising gay they didn't know they will be childless undecided

musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by owolabifunke14(f): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pukkah:

Do you follow him to work?
No I don't follow him all the time. Let me tell you why I'm so convinced that my dad does not cheat. when my big brother put a girl in the family way,my father threatened to shoot him in front of everybody,he wanted to disown him if not for my mum that interceded on his behalf. Daddy refused to touch the kid when she was born.Uptil now he doesn't see that girl and her baby girl as part of our family. So tell me how a man that is this disciplined would go outside and father other kids.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Some secret societies require their members to sleep with as many women as possible.

There is no way he could be in that line of work and not be in a group like that. Moreso, its a family business.

The practice may originate from a belief sleeping with the women consolidates your power somehow, probably because you have an element of control over their families and communities of origin. Or vice versa.

Then too, its a good excuse for those who dont want to be limited in their choices of sexual partners, however, it goes beyond just sex.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
dontjealousme: Polygamy and yorubas...smh
this is not a tribal thing, it is an issue of money, man and woman. The more money or wealth a man acquires, the more temptation he will be getting from women of all ages, class, tribe and race. It is only God that can help a wealthy man to overcome promiscuity. And becos some rich men didn't have children outside their marriage doesn't mean they were faithful all through, nope, except he was a very very very God-fearing man always in constant relationship with God, aside that, its very difficult for a wealthy man not to be unfaithful or promiscuous.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Everybody involved in this saga should accept Christ into their lives and forsake unfruitful works of darkness.

That is the beginning and end of the whole matter.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IYANGBALI: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha baba gboku gboku ti foko lana. Eyin baba a dara o
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by afroluciferans: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
My good old friend Jonpinjeff once said : When a man dies many secrets will be exhumed. When a woman dies many secrets will be buried.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
dontjealousme: Polygamy and yorubas...smh
o ya were ni abi were is idi fun e ni?what has tribe got to do with this?you know how many born throwey for your papa?olosi alakori,make I hear you call yoruba again,ma sepe fun

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by atasteve: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: No I don't follow him all the time. Let me tell you why I'm so convinced that my dad does not cheat. when my big brother put a girl in the family way,my father threatened to shoot him in front of everybody,he wanted to disown him if not for my mum the interceded on his behalf. Daddy refused to touch the kid when she was born.Uptil now he doesn't see that girl and her baby girl as part of our family. So tell how a man that is this disciplined would go outside and father other kids.
Funke, you don't need to prove any point again. They don't have to believe you but I know that there are still faithful men in this generation because I have them around!

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Lilimax(f): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
hilary26: Typical Yoruba rich man. Polygamists!
Better put, successful yoruba man.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: No I don't follow him all the time. Let me tell you why I'm so convinced that my dad does not cheat. when my big brother put a girl in the family way,my father threatened to shoot him in front of everybody,he wanted to disown him if not for my mum the interceded on his behalf. Daddy refused to touch the kid when she was born.Uptil now he doesn't see that girl and her baby girl as part of our family. So tell how a man that is this disciplined would go outside and father other kids.
lol, my dear, the only person u can vouch for with your life in this very life we living is YOURSELF alone!!!

Most guys that chase women hate to see men chase their sisters or daughter, and may kill becos of that. Why...go find the answergringrin

But then, I am not disputing the fact that your dad is a faithful man; he may be, he may not be, only God knows the truthsmiley

3 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Bpriest(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
jeez you follow your dad, check his messages etc? Eh eh are you his wife? Are you sure you don't love him more than a father? I mean if you the daughter can do such thing, I wonder what your mon, the wife is doing: satellite tracking?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IYANGBALI: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba. How many times did I call u ?

I hail undecided
you are a fooooool,ode ni e
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
tpia@:
Some secret societies require their members to sleep with as many women as possible.

There is no way he could be in that line of work and not be in a group like that. Moreso, its a family business.

The practice may originate from a belief sleeping with the women consolidates your power somehow, probably because you have an element of control over their families and communities of origin. Or vice versa.

Then too, its a good excuse for those who dont want to be limited in their choices of sexual partners, however, it goes beyond just sex.
I'm learning.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: He's in the house right now.He is a family man to the core. I read his text messages,I wash his cloths and I do follow him out since I was born till now. My mumy and my sibilings are his first and last thoughts.I can vow for Daddy to an extent.But,you see my brothers, I can't defend those ones. You know modern guys way shebi

Why do you feel you owe anyone an explanation?

Do you want your dad to be targeted for stalking?

Dont discuss your family here, they will use that as an excuse for their surveillance which they are doing already.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hardbody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys

You be learner. Trust no man on matters of di.ck. it takes the grace of God not to be caught.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by dontjealousme: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: o ya were ni abi were is idi fun e ni?what has tribe got to do with this?you know how many born throwey for your papa?olosi alakori,make I hear you call yoruba again,ma sepe fun

ko ni dia fu e... bastard! I repeat Yoruba and Polygamy. smh!

Anybody marrying this tribe should just prepare for second, third, forth, fifth and more wifes, after they share all the property, u go no say the man no get money. lmao
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Bpriest(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you are a fooooool,ode ni e
is this a number? undecided
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by victorv12(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
All these Nigeria bad men doesn't deserve to be pitied. Majority of these men are too wicked. Just imagine, different baby mamas just keep popping out from nowhere. No love for the wicked! All those crazy and lazy Nigeria girls should learn from this guy's case...greed kills! The best job a man can have is to be a responsible dad, not sleeping around like dogs and bringing bastards into the world that won't have a father to tutor them. The crime Mr Okunsanya has committed is even worst than his death. A Two month old child with no father to cater for him/her... The guy should rot in fucking hell mehnnn!!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Women keep blaming men for being unfaithful in marriage, but while single, they were beneficiaries; u date or run around with married men but once u get married, u want ur hubby to be faithful n good n u start crying fowl, why

The only way cheating amongst married men, especially the rich men can stop or reduce, is for the ladies to stop supplying.

Once their is supply, there will always be demand and vice versa.

Caution your friends who date or keep married men as friends...you as a lady stop it...tell your friends and sisters and school mates to stop it...and be mean about it. Start the campaign and when men start finding it difficult to see a girl to sleep with once they are married, they will gradually cut their coats according to their lengths.

But majority of women are greedy, freaky, over-ambitious and selfish to get all flashy things and fashion and electronic gadgets and cars even when they have the money or are from rich family, and these are part of what make most ladies date rich men: to take care of their exorbitant lifestyles and foot their tall bills.

If women don't stop being too greedy and materialistic, men won't stop being unfaithfulsmiley

4 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by dontjealousme: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abiola dies 55 women turn up in addition to his four wife's claiming he fathered their children and his their husband. wat is new?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by mcfynest(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
ok
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hardbody: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: o ya were ni abi were is idi fun e ni?what has tribe got to do with this?you know how many born throwey for your papa?olosi alakori,make I hear you call yoruba again,ma sepe fun

Aunty why are u this vexed? Are u a defender of the ethnic group or did the guy touch a sore nerve? By the way, I don't think infidelity remains a hallmark of only the yorubas. All groups get entangled and I am Igbo. We have some of them where I come from but it appears more pronounced here in the west as you have many more willing givers and takers of the down below thingy.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Chinnwa: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
hmmm
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.

Pure joke.... I'm a Yoruba dude and I entirely disagree with this trash. Musiwa puts the C in comedy...lol...

When he is not drawing maps, he is doing Iya Alamala research..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
I fear Yoruba men!! shocked shocked
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
obo_man:

Pure joke.... I'm a Yoruba dude and I entirely disagree with this trash. Musiwa puts the C in comedy...lol...

When he is not drawing maps, he is doing Iya Alamala research..
cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
So who is the heir now?

Someone may have to take up responsibility for all the kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.