Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Having Trouble Understanding My Nigerian Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having Trouble Understanding My Nigerian Husband (3983 Views)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Having Trouble Understanding My Nigerian Husband by adaxxy: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ibo men hmmmm its their way my dear you will be supprised he's married in his village and maybe he's using you to get papers and he's ready to free you since he got what he wanted my baby sister dated ibo guy for a long time and he met this American girl online and before you knew it he already did court weadding with her and next thing had a baby boy for him and told my sis to wait for him and he will come back for her that he will divorce her after his papers and he introduced my sis to the lady as his younger sister then I advice my sister to move on tgat the moment the woman is aware she will come find her and shoots her then I told my sis to move on so she's not wast her time waiting gor s greedy bloody cow like him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Slavery And Abuse / Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? / How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.