Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? (619 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by maureensylvia(f): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2013
I derive joy in washing his clothes cos i use to see some money in his pockets. But as a good girl, if its a big money i will give it to him but if it is small, na my own be dat. So my querry is be it your boo your husband or your dad. Do you look for money in his pockets
Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by IgboWifeUSA: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2013
My husband is way too organized to let that happen. If anyone leaves money around it will be me because the baby keeps me busy. But if I wan something, I go straight for the wallet.
Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by Ladybianca(f): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
yes oh, especially dat of my dads..........
Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2013
I do search 4 money bt i do gve it back. Cos he might be testin me.
Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2013
I wash my clothes myself. No chance for my wife to rob me.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by mhizbanega(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2013
tpacalipse: I wash my clothes myself. No chance for my wife to rob me.
lmao, stingy hubby..

1 Like

Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
D day i c money in my dad's pocket ehn!i wud shout 24 halleluyah!!!
Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
I've never found money on my husbys pants!!

That one doesn't leave money hanging around chaiiii!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jesos!

What happens to wallets?

Who the hell still put money in the pockets in this age?

Clearly not an organized man!
Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by FKO1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
nadia_SA: I've never found money on my husbys pants!!

That one doesn't leave money hanging around chaiiii!!
IGBO

1 Like

Re: Do You Look For Money In His Pockets When Washing His Clothes? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
My bf can't make that mistake,laye grin
My dad??why take the peanuts when you can break in and out. grin

(1) (Reply)

When He/she Is The Only One All Your Life / Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on / Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.