Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,531 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? (621 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Megatone(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Just wondering if its worth dating your next Door neighbour especially when you both leave in your family house. Although am planning on moving out soon but it all seems strange when both families already know each other. please note the popsi is not the happy type ... lol

Now the question goes like this, would you take the risk when you know or feel something might go wrong along the line "uncertainties" which could affect both families considering the fact, that your both door neighbours....

Whats your take?
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by buoye1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
No I can't onli.....if na bleeping tnx and me no dey 4 d@
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Andyblaze: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Am screwing 3 sisters who are my neighbours. Cant screw the 4th cause she's too young.

But to date, ummm yeah if she's super duper cute!
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Exponental(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Why not? There is a meeting point and that can be anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But / How To Talk To A Girl / Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.