Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? (1478 Views)

Obasanjo's Dance Moves At His 79th Birthday [PICS] / Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? by Ymodulus: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
When Gowon dies, if i hear or see any Nigerian crying bcuz gowon is dead.

Walahi!!!!!

Zan Karshe mutum.

I will make sure i personally assasinate that person that cried. I wud go the North Korean Way
Re: Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? by cashkid18(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
who is goworm
Re: Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? by Metrofox(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
The genocide he commited on ASABA men and children...spilling blood on ASABA soil....well what goes around comes around. I dare him to close both eyes now in his own village while sleeping. grin grin tongue
Re: Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? by seanet01: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
DerideGull:

It is unfortunately you have been acting like a dunce lately. I guess you are one.
Dende Mor0n whats up?
Re: Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? by emiye(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
DerideGull:

Above crap is a rascal postulation from a fundamentally ill-informed troll.

You call it rascal postulation, but it is the sad and bitter truth.

Very few sensible people accepts sad and bitter truth, when it doesn't favour them, so i understand your plight
Re: Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? by scribble: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
He is the same goat that said a life of a Nigerian child is less than that of an American's whilst helping his employer, Pfizer negotiate a settlement in the Trovan litigation
Re: Today Is The 79th Birthday Of Yakubu Gowon. What Do You Remember Him Of ? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2013
I consider him probably nigeria's best leader apart , he led this country during the oil boom and built much of the infrastructure present today,he fought to unify nigeria,he was also not corrupt and after leaving office remains an astute statesman,he is softspoken and disciplined.....however his flaws were the human rights abuses that were perpertrated during the civil war but we have to admit that he had to do whatever he did to win the war then...HBD General Gowon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! What Is Going On In Nigeria?? I'm So Confused Right Now! / ....... / Nigerian (UK) Gunman Who Posted Rap Video On Youtube Glorifying Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.