Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked (2014 Views)

Haliru Bello Wheelchair: Eniola Akinkuotu's Perspective / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Jonathan Nominates Akinkuotu As Demuren’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by FreeGlobe(f): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
why did he inflate the cost of the cars after the minister allegedly requested a bulletproof vehicle (justifiably so following the hate from a region in this country). why is the Lagos press and sahareporters shielding this obviously corrupt DG who would have been sacked long ago save the cries from ACN machinery. Fola must resign
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by nitrogen(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^^^

Another thread from a 'dundee united'.

Cry baby, park well joor!

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by takedat(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fola must Go. Nkemakolam must Go. Stella must Go. NCAA Board must be dissolved.

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by geeez: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
FreeGlobe: why did he inflate the cost of the cars after the minister allegedly requested a bulletproof vehicle (justifiably so following the hate from a region in this country). why is the Lagos press and sahareporters shielding this obviously corrupt DG who would have been sacked long ago save the cries from ACN machinery. Fola must resign

So you admit it was inflated right under the minster's nose? This means all the contracts she must have approved for the renovations must have been inflated.

The amount is beyond Fola's limit and even the minister herself

So tell me more

If you were MD of a company and a staff brought an invoice for you to approve, you will just sign it off without reading right?

Do you post before you think? Or you're just deranged?

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by FreeGlobe(f): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
‘BMW cars were expensive because they are
custom fitted’ – NCAA boss

Director General of
NCAA, Dr. Fola Akinkuotu, has distanced himself
from the exorbitant cost of the bullet proof
BMW’s bought for the minister, whilst also
stating that the cars were custom made, thus
leading to their exorbitant prices.
Research from Civil Society Organizations had
shown that similar security BMW cars cost
$200,000 each in the USA and Europe, a fraction
of the $800,000 spent by the NCAA.
On the high cost of the cars, Akinkuotu said:
“There are three factors that might decide. I am
not speaking on behalf of the persons who put
up the paper or the persons who cost it or the
persons who sold it. But first of all, each car you
buy has a custom features aspect to it. “Were
they budgeted for? Yes. I don’t know the cost of
the President’s car and I can’t relate it to this.”
The DG said the NCAA was investigating the
source of the leaked documents and determined
to apprehend the whistleblower.
“I don’t know the source of the leak (sic). I issued
a circular to all the staff, GM, Directors and
Legal, and I will just read just a little bit.

http://www.theheraldng.com/bmw-cars-expensive-custom-fitted-ncaa-boss-seeking-whistleblower/
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by FreeGlobe(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
take dat: Fola must Go. Nkemakolam must Go. Stella must Go. NCAA Board must be dissolved.

obviously that's the plan, the target being Stella but you and your cohorts have failed

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by Omen100(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
geeez:

So you admit it was inflated right under the minster's nose? This means all the contracts she must have approved for the renovations must have been inflated.

So tell me more

If you were MD of a company and a staff brought an invoice for you to approve, you will just sign it off without reading right?

Thank bro, the more they tried to cover up their clutters the more whiffed its becomes.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by FreeGlobe(f): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
geeez:

So tell me more

who doesn't know you are not mentally stable on nairaland. How many times have you been told NCAA is an autonomous body. Area boy.
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fola should be solely responsible for this scandal. He must go. His excuse/explanation is not impressive. Anybody dragging the minister into this and not Fola are clearly after the minister for other reasons.

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by Omen100(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
obviously that's the plan, the target being Stella but you and your cohorts have failed

please Mr. Globe, you are too old for this gobbledygook attitude you are displaying here, please growing up Sir.
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by geeez: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
who doesn't know you are not mentally stable on nairaland. How many times have you been told NCAA is an autonomous body. Area boy.

An autonomous body purchasing cars for the Aviation Minister?

Its either you're brain-dead or you don't know the meaning of the word 'autonomous'

Abi you think say autonomous na to dey buy automobiles?

The more you type, the more stupid you look but I know you're just being your deranged self

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by FlyinNaija: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Freeglobe,

Please stop trying to peddle your tribal politics here. Capt Fola Akinkuotu is a distinguished aviation professional and administrator. It was J. D. Nkemakolam (doctor Joyce) that signed this whole deal in his capacity as acting DG prior to Akinkuotu's confirmation. The sad thing is that Capt Fola is being made the scapegoat and if he falls Dr Joyce will take over.
Right now, the aviation industry is going through a serious crisis. The general consensus from about a year ago is that nothing can get done under the current minister. She is hell bent on making money for herself at the expense of the industry that everybody has gone into Sidon-look mode. Hopefully there will be a change of guards at the top.

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by juman(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
The government second name is corruption. The government that swim in corruption.

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by niggadee(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fck fola fck Stella fck Nigeria sh*t country full of negatives and backwardness.
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by Stallion77(f): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
OP.....Your title say Sack....ur content says he must resign... Make up ur mind jor..

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by Stallion77(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
niggadee: Fck fola fck Stella fck Nigeria sh*t country full of negatives and backwardness.

U need to be castrated wit a blunt knife.. My country ain't perfect but I love her.
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by StOla: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: Fola should be solely responsible for this scandal. He must go. His excuse/explanation is not impressive. Anybody dragging the minister into this and not Fola are clearly after the minister for other reasons.

Mr.J. D. Nkemakolam is the culprit you are looking for. Continue on this path of tribal hate and maybe all of her people she surrounded herself with would all be sacked and prosecuted.

Capt. Fola should call a spade a spade and not try to make excuses for the Minister. Mr. J. D. Nkemakolam should come explain why he approved such amount of money despite being just an acting DG of NCAA at the time.

I suppose Mr Joe Obi who serves as the Minister's aide is a Yoruba secret agent. His admission after the initial denial, that the said cars were purchased for his boss because of security concerns is the damming evidence of this whole episode.
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by StOla: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: why did he inflate the cost of the cars after the minister allegedly requested a bulletproof vehicle (justifiably so following the hate from a region in this country). why is the Lagos press and sahareporters shielding this obviously corrupt DG who would have been sacked long ago save the cries from ACN machinery. Fola must resign

How can he be sacked long ago when he only assumed the position some months ago?

Can you see you are the one consumed with so much hate for the Yorubas that you can't even get your facts right.

You have facts before you yet you are looking for a non-Igbo fall guy called Fola. Mr.J. D. Nkemakolam should be dismissed and prosecuted with the Minister. The available records show that he committed this crime when he was acting DG of NCAA in the interim between Demuren's and Fola's tenure.

When the President was inundated with calls from Nigerians to axe Dr Harold Demuren from NCAA, we didn't know then that it was the Igbos through their princess minister that wanted to get rid of a hard working Yoruba brother, because of his A+ qualifications and Technical achievements unrivalled in that agency.

Now, on a case of corruption, it is no longer Nigerians but Yorubas, who are envying this hardworking thief? All keep alluding to an Eastern airport still owned by the same Federal government that own all other international airports in the country.

Did I hear you say Lagos Press?
The same press that fought for Jonathan's right to assume power when he was being pushed aside when Yar'Adua was on the sick bed?
The same press that made life hard for Obasanjo's regime?

When did Igbos become this shameless?

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by niggadee(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Stallion77:

U need to be castrated wit a blunt knife.. My country ain't perfect but I love her.
I will fck ur brain out b4 my d*ck get castrated with a blunt knife.
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by truth4meal(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Is this how all igbos think or the ones on this forum are just plainly paid individuals who hide under anonymity to disgrace Igbos? I can't fathom how in this century with the hardship we collectively face as a nation some individuals with certain tribal affinity will be defending what is a transparent sin against us all. If the minister transform Enugu airport to an international airport that doesn't mean immediately after that she will remain flawless and perfect - she is only doing her job. I converse with my "real" igbo friends and non of them share dis bigoted and myopic stance that is viral on this forum. All these e-igbos are just but fake, paid individuals whose job is to cause diversion using ethnicity and religion while their paid masters loot the nation dry. Corruption is corruption is not a tribe, what is bad is bad nothing tribal. I miss the former power minister and am yoruba.

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
St.Ola:

How can he be sacked long ago when he only assumed the position some months ago?

Can you see you are the one consumed with so much hate for the Yorubas that you can't even get your facts right.

You have facts before you yet you are looking for a non-Igbo fall guy called Fola. Mr.J. D. Nkemakolam should be dismissed and prosecuted with the Minister. The available records show that he committed this crime when he was acting DG of NCAA in the interim between Demuren's and Fola's tenure.

When the President was inundated with calls from Nigerians to axe Dr Harold Demuren from NCAA, we didn't know then that it was the Igbos through their princess minister that wanted to get rid of a hard working Yoruba brother, because of his A+ qualifications and Technical achievements unrivalled in that agency.

Now, on a case of corruption, it is no longer Nigerians but Yorubas, who are envying this hardworking thief? All keep alluding to an Eastern airport still owned by the same Federal government that own all other international airports in the country.

Did I hear you say Lagos Press?
The same press that fought for Jonathan's right to assume power when he was being pushed aside when Yar'Adua was on the sick bed?
The same press that made life hard for Obasanjo's regime?

When did Igbos become this shameless?

The more you try to think about this Ibos attitude in this whole sham...the more you come to the conclusion that they are the most clannish set of humans on this planet.

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by ogb5(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why all these noise over bullet proof cars, do we need bullet proof cars in the aviation sector? My answer is yes, there are dignatories that come to nigeria that can use the service of an armoured car, and we can actually make money from it.

The next question is the cost, people are comparing the cost of the car in nigeria to what it cost in the us. For a start compare the cost of a regular car in nigeria to what obtains elsewhere. There is at least 60% increase in new car cost between nigeria and most countries iin the middle east for example. So I expect the cars to be more expensive in nigeria than the us.

Every country should have agencies that check if corruption has occured and all accused should be presumed innocent until proven otherwise. Unfortunately, the social media is criminalizing governance and all actions of key members of the fg.

Where is the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise?
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by Yeske2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Whoever takes this ..... . . ish from a tribal dimension is. . . . Stella was wrong and she is supposed to go. No story.

Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by FreeGlobe(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yeske!:
Whoever takes this ..... . . ish from a tribal dimension is. . . . Stella was wrong and she is supposed to go. No story.
nwanne how? what exactly is her offence?
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by luvmijeje(f): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
truth4meal: Is this how all igbos think or the ones on this forum are just plainly paid individuals who hide under anonymity to disgrace Igbos? I can't fathom how in this century with the hardship we collectively face as a nation some individuals with certain tribal affinity will be defending what is a transparent sin against us all. If the minister transform Enugu airport to an international airport that doesn't mean immediately after that she will remain flawless and perfect - she is only doing her job. I converse with my "real" igbo friends and non of them share dis bigoted and myopic stance that is viralkon this forum. All these e-igbos are just but fake, paid individuals whose job is to cause diversion using ethnicity and religion while their paid masters loot the nation dry. Corruption is corruption is not a tribe, what is bad is bad nothing tribal. I miss the former power minister and am yoruba.
Take five! Your head is there, they are being remotely control.
Re: Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
u've been a dunce since inception!
Even when u are clearly been tribalistic, u sound too dull with it!

U are not alone in this, even cashkid makes some idiotic tribalistic statements that only makes u Shake ur head!

What a dunce!

Pls, who gives the final approval?

Official-live In Awka: Inec Declares Anambra Election Inconclusive (photos). / Tribalism The Core Problem Of Nigeria ... / Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62