Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? (1430 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by MilesLamar(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Helo pals, i would love to know the right gift to buy for a girl on her birthday. Guys and babes please help .
Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by Bigcake: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Package me and send to her just for a nite. She will love u forever?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
There's no perfect gift, the word 'perfect gift' is relative to the person, just buy her something she adores. if not just get a card and perfume.
Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
pc guru: There's no perfect gift, the word 'perfect gift' is relative to the person, just buy her something she adores. if not just get a card and perfume.

hmmn i'll just send card to ma gf tomorrow 1k is not bad na, imagine me never load1k for loading sake this yr ooo unless na for subscription...Women una really get us ooo
Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
pc guru: There's no perfect gift, the word 'perfect gift' is relative to the person, just buy her something she adores. if not just get a card and perfume.
Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by UyiIredia(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
A peck, a poem or a Porsche can work wonders depending on the lady, your choice.
Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by MilesLamar(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

hmmn i'll just send card to ma gf tomorrow 1k is not bad na, imagine me never load1k for loading sake this yr ooo unless na for subscription...Women una really get us ooo

lol
Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by Kelechi2020(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Cross my heart...
I dont know the perfect gift for a girl but i wil tel you the most romantic tin my brother gave a girl during her birthday that made her feel so loved.
He bought a new towel(big size),took it to a printing press and paid for her name and happy birthday wishes to be stitched boldly onto the towel.
Just buy something for her with her name on it,it will make her feel special.not when u pick a card and a popular perfume that she sees everywia in the market...
Re: What Is The Perfect Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday ? by youngds: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Just a simple text message is enough & probably spend the day with her if you're less busy, nothing feels bera [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Little Things That'll Make Her Jealous / No Girl Is Cheap And No Guy Is A Fool. / Casual and Commited Dating: What Exactly Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.