Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (20560 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / @Thehomer: Is It God At Fault Here Again & Doctors The Heroes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Rejoice5000(f): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
if abortion is legalised it will be on Government,but normally its on the woman in qst and the so called doctor. BUT ABOVE ALL GOD IS A MERCIFUL FATHER IF U HAVE ERR ASK FOR FORGIVENESS HE IS ABLE TO FORGIVE. HE IS A GOD OF SECOND CHANCE.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
This ar d kind of questns dt gives the 'Westerners' d impression dt we ar underdeveloped.

@OP, ur questn already assumes dt God wld definitely punish someone.

Wat if God jst forgives everyone?
Who wld God punish for the death of a mother who dies at child birth

Ur questn also sounds 'underdeveloped' cos u dnt knw law makers ar supposed, obligated always mk laws witout prejudice or sentiments.
I'll jst give u reasons (since u bliv in God so mch) why God might nt punish anyone.

1. U ar wrong to assume u knw God better. God as they say is merciful and loving. U wld contradict ur faith if u try to prove otherwise.
2. The Government mks laws for its ppl, unfortunately we aint a nation. If a little minority accepts it as right, it doesn't necessitate dt the majority ar forced to partake.
3. The doctors ar also obligated to obey the law, who allowed for such laws in d first place? If u tink God disapprove u can leave ur job, and let those who sees nothing wrong in it do their jobs.
#BottomLine
Its ur faith, bt u shld ask ur religious teachers who shares the same faith.
And its still nt generally accepted dt the fetus is a person. U probably assumed dt too already.
Too many assumption!!!
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by willyray(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
all the above
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
All of the above will be punished
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by solotutu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
it's a group of controlling body that makes up d government so if they r behind abortion or legalise it with law,God will judge does ppl dat make up that government personally, if its doctors dat undergo d evil act secretly..dey'll be judged too anyone involved would face d wrath of God @ d end of all things n time...so no one is free so far he/she's involved
click like to view ekiti state's development by Gov JKF-https://m.facebook.com/IwillvoteJKF2014.org?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9462633759
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by sweetflame(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ask God na! cheesy
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Kk4(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Everybody involved
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kai.
felifeli:

God punish you for asking that question. Am I God ? Or have you ever seen God on Nairaland ? Better be careful yourself. sad sad
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo. (He who askes questions does not miss his way.) You have no proof of this accusation.
Ryda: ALL OF THE ABOVE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy IS LIKE U DON COMMIT THAT IS WHY U ARE ASKING.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by philipomoraka: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
The three parties is to be held responsible and please add parents
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by EsanAbiodunM(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Y u dnt include d forker way giv am bele

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
'Unwanted' by the woman. Not by God. There is such thing mate! Shh!
Ema prince: @op
there is no such thing as "unwanted pregnancy"!!!
GOD knows the reason why the child came and no human has the right to kill the baby.

Government is not GOD so don't follow his way of reasoning.

all the people that aided it are guilty!
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by mrperfect(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
All have their blame I think.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
You are wise as you are spiritual....but I dnt think you know God that much too. We can only knw Him in part you knw? But to say the truth, I had to read ur comment again and again and all I garra say is 'hey man, whoever you are, you are 'deep'.
Pyrrho: This ar d kind of questns dt gives the 'Westerners' d impression dt we ar underdeveloped.

@OP, ur questn already assumes dt God wld definitely punish someone.

Wat if God jst forgives everyone?
Who wld God punish for the death of a mother who dies at child birth

Ur questn also sounds 'underdeveloped' cos u dnt knw law makers ar supposed, obligated always mk laws witout prejudice or sentiments.
I'll jst give u reasons (since u bliv in God so mch) why God might nt punish anyone.

1. U ar wrong to assume u knw God better. God as they say is merciful and loving. U wld contradict ur faith if u try to prove otherwise.
2. The Government mks laws for its ppl, unfortunately we aint a nation. If a little minority accepts it as right, it doesn't necessitate dt the majority ar forced to partake.
3. The doctors ar also obligated to obey the law, who allowed for such laws in d first place? If u tink God disapprove u can leave ur job, and let those who sees nothing wrong in it do their jobs.
#BottomLine
Its ur faith, bt u shld ask ur religious teachers who shares the same faith.
And its still nt generally accepted dt the fetus is a person. U probably assumed dt too already.
Too many assumption!!!
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
If I include hin you know you are guilty right? I was being sentimental (all because of u!)
Esan Abiodun M: Y u dnt include d forker way giv am bele
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by kinguwem: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
nlMediator:

In developed countries, doctors are not required to conduct abortion. Doctors specialize and a woman would be foolish to go to doctors that do not specialize in pregant women's issues (OB/GYN) to have an abortion. Even with that, there are clinics that specialize in abortion. I do not imagine anybody suing successfully against a doctor for refusing to conduct an abortion. The closest I know are pharmacists being sued for refusing to dispense prescribed abortion medication on the basis of conscience.
Abortions can be performed by gynaecologists & general practitioners. The main problem against legalization of abortion in Nigeria is religious fanatism & hypocrisy. Liberal abortion laws will expose to the public what is usually done secretly. The advantage of legalisation of abortion is the reduction of maternal mortality & complications of unsafe abortions. Relogious fanatics & moralists think that legalization of abortion will lead to promiscuity & increase in sexually transmitted infections which can be controlled by sex education & use of condoms.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Fynestboi: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
The woman of course...
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by kennyz8(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
only God knows
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
PasD: You are wise as you are spiritual....but I dnt think you know God that much too. We can only knw Him in part you knw? But to say the truth, I had to read ur comment again and again and all I garra say is 'hey man, whoever you are, you are 'deep'.
Thanks... I think u ar a wise guy too.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by sirwyte(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gwekzy: All of The above
U dey rush make u b d 1st 2 comment na em mk u no gv ur reasons?
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Pokemon43(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
take
a life you neva gave.what if dat child was destined to help nigeria as d
best leader?what if dat child would av been d one to discover d cure to
HIV.what if dat child was to continue from where nelson mandela and
wole soyinka stopped then you cut d life short.ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED will
av the cries of d innocent child on their heads and the avenger of the
innocent will avenge their deaths.all who kill will neva go UNPUNISHED
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Dumkele1: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
WHAT ABOUT THE MAN AND THE SOCIETY THAT SEES A PREGNANT UNWED GIRL AS USELESS?.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by gulfer: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
The adulterer will be punished by GOD.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
i think 3of them will share d punishment
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by dealslip(f): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
God will punish the man who planted the seed and refused to accept it.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Ballo52(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Only God knows
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by guiddoti: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u:
Trust me guys. You don't wanna debate this with me.
Just let it go.
Debate? What do you mean? I shouldnt comment on your opinion. Gush! We are here to learn. If my opinion is unsuitable say it now. Hell is getting larger everyday.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
nlMediator:

In developed countries, doctors are not required to conduct abortion. Doctors specialize and a woman would be foolish to go to doctors that do not specialize in pregant women's issues (OB/GYN) to have an abortion. Even with that, there are clinics that specialize in abortion. I do not imagine anybody suing successfully against a doctor for refusing to conduct an abortion. The closest I know are pharmacists being sued for refusing to dispense prescribed abortion medication on the basis of conscience.
don't do, don't aid/assist and don't implement
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by MrDisciple(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Well its obvious, its GEJ that God wil punish, al dose asha.woes out there his so called law enforcerz wunt arest them rather they patronize them, as 4 d doctors he shuld ban and sentence any practising abortionist as 4 d govt i'v given my reason above its GEJ....END TIME TINZ
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by adconline(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
PasD: By the grace of God, and by the virtue of the position I occupy and my kind of job, I have come to see a lot of things as regards the removal of 'unwanted pregnancy'.

I went into study and critical reasoning and believe me, I found out that there is such thing as 'unwanted pregnancy'.

The Imo State government and the Clergy men recently had a brush over abortion law allegedly passed by the State government. But then, in an interview with the Imo State governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha, he explained thus;

"We are not passing this law to encourage young girls to prostitute and abort their babies, rather, our focus is on married women and eventually unfortunate young ladies that get raped".

Everyone somehow has a reason to every action they take and the decision they make.
In developed countries, for instance, where the government approves of abortion, who will be punished? The doctor who can be sued for denying a young lady her right? Or the government who have a very strong reason for approving the act? Or the young 'unfortunate' lady who one day finds out she has an 'unwanted pregnancy'?

Let's judge this both from a strict and a wide sense...

Thanks for commenting
So this ur post is the result of ur hard and critical reasoning? Is man ever going to be culpable ? #smh
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by critique101(f): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
PasD: By the grace of God, and by the virtue of the position I occupy and my kind of job, I have come to see a lot of things as regards the removal of 'unwanted pregnancy'.

I went into study and critical reasoning and believe me, I found out that there is such thing as 'unwanted pregnancy'.

The Imo State government and the Clergy men recently had a brush over abortion law allegedly passed by the State government. But then, in an interview with the Imo State governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha, he explained thus;

"We are not passing this law to encourage young girls to prostitute and abort their babies, rather, our focus is on married women and eventually unfortunate young ladies that get raped".

Everyone somehow has a reason to every action they take and the decision they make.
In developed countries, for instance, where the government approves of abortion, who will be punished? The doctor who can be sued for denying a young lady her right? Or the government who have a very strong reason for approving the act? Or the young 'unfortunate' lady who one day finds out she has an 'unwanted pregnancy'?

Let's judge this both from a strict and a wide sense...

Thanks for commenting

U forgot to mention d guys giving d Women d Belle. They r also hell bound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) / Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.