Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (20563 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / @Thehomer: Is It God At Fault Here Again & Doctors The Heroes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by pbling: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
al dose mentioned bt mostli d pason dat took ha 2 bastard leg 2 d spot of abotn
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by map96(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Y nt d man who dint accept d pickin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by God2man(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Everybody is guilty, including the innocent citizens, once blood is shed in a particular location, it affects the spiritual status of the whole environment.

The way out is to ask for the blood of Jesus to erase the evil consequences.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Na wa ooo, i wonder if al these arguments answer d questn of d simple thread
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
guiddoti: Debate? What do you mean? I shouldnt comment on your opinion. Gush! We are here to learn. If my opinion is unsuitable say it now. Hell is getting larger everyday.
lmao.
Let me get this straight. If I commit abortion, I go to hell.
So the liars,thieves, killers, adulterers, fornicatiors etc will go to heaven cos they didn't commit abortion right?
Redundant! ABeg my power no reach to argue this evening.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Imagod(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
I think the issue of abortions should be judeged not on the alter of religion but rather the conscience of the person that wants the abortion. I mean if a person of reasonable age and sound mind wants a pregnancy terminated who are you to refuse? It should be the responsibility of government to make a safe condition for abortions to be carried out. Not everyone believes in God or falls within your moral bracket.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by jaybee3(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u: lmao.
So the liars,thieves, killers, adulterers, fornicatiors etc will go to heaven cos they didn't commit abortion right?
Basic common sense i tell you.
There isn't anything as lil or huge sin. A sin is simply a sin
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by joannessam: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
I (me) should be blame not the Doctors,not the government not even the women.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Charlesamino: Na wa ooo, i wonder if al these arguments answer d questn of d simple thread
I wondered too oooo
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
I'm a god:
I think the issue of abortions should be judeged not on the alter of religion but rather the conscience of the person that wants the abortion. I mean if a person of reasonable age and sound mind wants a pregnancy terminated who are you to refuse? It should be the responsibility of government to make a safe condition for abortions to be carried out. Not everyone believes in God or falls within your moral bracket.
I like the phrase 'I think'. U sound more to me like a legalist......and an atheist. I gbadun ur argument shaa
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Bpriest(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Cursed are the Women that abort
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
The option is not complete oo @ Op. What about d men who get this women pregnant?
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by gothrones(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
jay bee:
There isn't anything as lil or hug sin. A sin is simply a sin

This is the part that makes me believe the Christian God is simply evil. Adolf Hitler, a man who killed million of Jews, and a common liar will be subjected to exactly the same punishment. That makes no sense whatsoever.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by gothrones(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
jamesbridget13: The option is not complete oo @ Op. What about d men who get this women pregnant?

He did not make the choice to kill the child. Abortion has always been a woman's choice.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by temple(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
ALL
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by kolidave: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
See professors here ooooo.... Too much grammar. Abeg break am down for we wey no sabi English na....
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by aijay80: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Men
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pyrrho: This ar d kind of questns dt gives the 'Westerners' d impression dt we ar underdeveloped.

@OP, ur questn already assumes dt God wld definitely punish someone.

Wat if God jst forgives everyone?
Who wld God punish for the death of a mother who dies at child birth

Ur questn also sounds 'underdeveloped' cos u dnt knw law makers ar supposed, obligated always mk laws witout prejudice or sentiments.
I'll jst give u reasons (since u bliv in God so mch) why God might nt punish anyone.

1. U ar wrong to assume u knw God better. God as they say is merciful and loving. U wld contradict ur faith if u try to prove otherwise.
2. The Government mks laws for its ppl, unfortunately we aint a nation. If a little minority accepts it as right, it doesn't necessitate dt the majority ar forced to partake.
3. The doctors ar also obligated to obey the law, who allowed for such laws in d first place? If u tink God disapprove u can leave ur job, and let those who sees nothing wrong in it do their jobs.
#BottomLine
Its ur faith, bt u shld ask ur religious teachers who shares the same faith.
And its still nt generally accepted dt the fetus is a person. U probably assumed dt too already.
Too many assumption!!!
Wetin concern abortion concern development ehn?
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
jay bee:
There isn't anything as lil or huge sin. A sin is simply a sin
tell them boss
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=gothrones]

Adolf Hitler, a man who killed million of Jews, and a common liar will be subjected to exactly the same punishment.
In my belief these two are not subjected to d same punishment...thrs punishment for each but it's based on ur own level of sin,d bigger d sin d bigger d punishment
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u: lmao.
cant u use ur head to reason that those group of people u mentioned will also go to hell? Read well b4 commenting pls.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by gothrones(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Justeenaleo: In my belief these two are not subjected to d same punishment...thrs punishment for each but it's based on ur own level of sin,d bigger d sin d bigger d punishment

I am looking at it from a Christian point of view. If we are talking Christianity, then all sinners will go to hell. This is a fact, and not subject to debate. I don't know how Muslims view this.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
gothrones:

He did not make the choice to kill the child. Abortion has always been a woman's choice.
I used to think you're smart.please tell me I'm right.

So the man who refused to accept responsibility for the woman and his child.maybe even went as far as to deny ever being involved with her.

The parents who feel their Daughter is a disgrace.(in my place some parents even disown the girl.)

The society that turns on her,rejects her and treats her like a leper.cos she's seen as promiscous. (In my place.you'd hardly see a man willing to marry a girl who's had a child out of wedlock.such is the stigma.)

All three people In your judgment have no part in the blame right?
It's the girl who's trying to put her life together after a horrible encounter with a man just like you(and probably sees abortion as a means to get rid of her shame) that deserves to be punished.

Ask me why I used the word shame? Ever heard the word 'bastard'? I'm sure the mothers weren't the ones who called their own kids bastards.it's still the same society that's so holy it condemns abortions.

The truth is until ppl become less judgmental of others, undercover sin will always thrive.
No body wants to be labeled the rotten person
If people were less judgmental, more girls would be having their kids instead of aborting them.
If you don't want girls to get pregnant and abort,zip up.it starts with you.so we can all get married as virgins.

If you as a man feel you can't keep your virginty until your marriage, then expect abortions. Cos pregnancy is the result of sex.

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
gothrones:

I am looking at it from a Christian point of view. If we are talking Christianity, then all sinners will go to hell. This is a fact, and not subject to debate. I don't know how Muslims view this.
Am a Christian
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: cant u use ur head to reason that those group of people u mentioned will also go to hell? Read well b4 commenting pls.
that's to say you're already on your way to hell then.cos I'm sure you fall somewhere in that group.let's start from the basics. You're not a virgin(fornicator)
And you've lied before(liar)

I hope you've bought your haeir thermocool air conditioner.I heard it's very hot in hell.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Msgamble: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Less than 50mill ppl died during 2- world war combined buh more than 80mill unborn babies are murdered annually..Vatican frowned @ these 'intentional blood shedding'..imagine ppl are charged for war crimes during d 2-WW buh none is on trial for this 'babbaric act' buh we'll all gve acct to Almighty 1day..be wise
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by oluwashedy: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Well d bible says hand joined in hands shall neva go unpunished dt is to say dt both d govt,doctor, d xpectant mum n everyone hu is a party to abortion shall neva go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u: that's to say you're already on your way to hell then.cos I'm sure you fall somewhere in that group.let's start from the basics. You're not a virgin(fornicator)
And you've lied before(liar)

I hope you've bought your haeir thermocool air conditioner.I heard it's very hot in hell.
Since u get communication from hell Abeg help me find out if truly satan get horn nd tail
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by donbenard(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
in my own perception I think nobody is to be blamed the world today is becoming rational we can't.impose our beliefs and ideas on people,the government in this nation is trying to give every one a horse ride(utilitarianistic)it appeals to common sense also that abortion is a tool this develop nation use to manage their horrible population,let's continue to do wat is right but let us not be to quick to point fingers or nail others
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Since u get communication from hell Abeg help me find out if truly satan get horn nd tail
mehn the guy fineee die grin
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
gothrones:

This is the part that makes me believe the Christian God is simply evil. Adolf Hitler, a man who killed million of Jews, and a common liar will be subjected to exactly the same punishment. That makes no sense whatsoever.
you don't know anything about HIM my friend. I just pray u know the smallest of how sweet His love is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.