Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (20562 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / @Thehomer: Is It God At Fault Here Again & Doctors The Heroes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u: that's to say you're already on your way to hell then.cos I'm sure you fall somewhere in that group.let's start from the basics. You're not a virgin(fornicator)
And you've lied before(liar)

I hope you've bought your haeir thermocool air conditioner.I heard it's very hot in hell.
you heard well!!!! Lol
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Since u get communication from hell Abeg help me find out if truly satan get horn nd tail
or better still let her give you satan's fone number (I'm sure she has it) so that you can ask him ursef.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by lekanladepo: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
I THINK IT'S THE WOMEN..
undecided
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 28, 2013
Both. But mostly, the men. They always like to be in charge and take the responsiblities of almost everything the woman does. So, ama give it to them. God punish the men who impregnanted those women and put them in that situation. May they roast like bole and fry like KFC's chicken... Ameen.

PS: As for the women, may you roast along. cheesy
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by kolidave: 2:47am On Oct 28, 2013
See Wetin boys don turn girls to.... Chai!!! I dey fear the next generation and d next and d next oooo. Shey I go born female pickin like dis. God plz I want only male children just like my father,amen!!!!!
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by kolidave: 2:50am On Oct 28, 2013
Yahasa: Both. But mostly, the men. They always like to be in charge and take the responsiblities of almost everything the woman does. So, ama give it to them. God punish the men who impregnanted those women and put them in that situation. May they roast like bole and fry like KFC's chicken... Ameen.

PS: As for the women, may you roast along. cheesy
damn I love this,it got me laughing!!!!! Tot u was gonna be partial oooooo. THIS GIVES THE ANSWER TO THE TOPIC!
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:13am On Oct 28, 2013
gothrones:

He did not make the choice to kill the child. Abortion has always been a woman's choice.
i guess dats an assumption n not a fact. What do u say 2 men dat molest ladies n eventually gets them pregnant? What do u say 2 men dat say''am not ready 4 anything, just get rid of dat thing inside of u''?, what do u say 2 men dat says ''i dont knw what u re talking about''? Are these men not also to be blamed? In many cases the men gives money 2 the women 2 oversee d act. In as much as we blame d women, d men share a large no of percent in d blame.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Tattooboy: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2013
wiegraf:

Yes, as 'innocents' in today's Nigeria are living at the highest standards all thanks to the gigawatts of spiritual power we produce daily

Black man ehhh. Let me just leave it at that
what has skin color gotta do wit dis?
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Chomzy19(f): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2013
PasD: By the grace of God, and by the virtue of the position I occupy and my kind of job, I have come to see a lot of things as regards the removal of 'unwanted pregnancy'.

I went into study and critical reasoning and believe me, I found out that there is such thing as 'unwanted pregnancy'.

The Imo State government and the Clergy men recently had a brush over abortion law allegedly passed by the State government. But then, in an interview with the Imo State governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha, he explained thus;

"We are not passing this law to encourage young girls to prostitute and abort their babies, rather, our focus is on married women and eventually unfortunate young ladies that get raped".

Everyone somehow has a reason to every action they take and the decision they make.
In developed countries, for instance, where the government approves of abortion, who will be punished? The doctor who can be sued for denying a young lady her right? Or the government who have a very strong reason for approving the act? Or the young 'unfortunate' lady who one day finds out she has an 'unwanted pregnancy'?

Let's judge this both from a strict and a wide sense...

Thanks for commenting
i see u conveniently left d man who impregnated d lady n askd her to go for an abortion out of d equation of those God will punish; by what they write we shall know them...
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Bpriest(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2013
^ is she a baby?
So he can also say kill yourself ? And she's obliged to do that?
Women are the sole responsible for Abortion
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by PasD(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
@chomzy..cut it!
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by 99cent: 2:46am On Oct 29, 2013
you forgot one important one: man who impregnate the woman (against her wish) and/or the man who paid for the abortion.

another question: who will God punish for condom use? It's a sin according to d catholic church because it prevents natural reproduction and is akin to murder. Think about that next time u buy a condom
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2013
lorretta u: that's to say you're already on your way to hell then.cos I'm sure you fall somewhere in that group.let's start from the basics. You're not a virgin(fornicator)
And you've lied before(liar)

I hope you've bought your haeir thermocool air conditioner.I heard it's very hot in hell.
u are only assuming who i am. U see ur life. But i want to say that ur assumption is wrong. Get that.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:54am On Oct 29, 2013
lorretta u: mehn the guy fineee die grin
i just pity u 4 romancing with d devil. U dnt hv any idea of hw hell looks like.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: i just pity u 4 romancing with d devil. U dnt hv any idea of hw hell looks like.
and you're the one who has an idea? Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2013
lorretta u: and you're the one who has an idea? Lol
i hv the idea from the bible.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: i hv the idea from the bible.
and yea I don't read the bible.
Na only you dey read am
Pastor leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by Nancywealth(f): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2013
God will punish every body involve in the abortion
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by wiegraf: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
PasD: if you are talkin abt a god that's fine. But if you are talkin abt God then you need to retract this statement or I wil respond to you in an.............way. Do it now 'oga'

You've been terribly confused for a while now. Read this, it explains better my position and has a therapeutic effect.
Re: Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? by nggie(f): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2014
What happens to d man who impregnates d woman n simply denies being responsible or tells d woman to abort it. So d man is also responsible for d abortion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.