Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242973 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by phpNET(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hello teacher, please help me out with this issue on a joomla site I built, the site was hacked and I tried to restore the backup but it seems the tables are missing in the backup files. Here is the error I get after working on the configuration.php file

Table
'ibuye_jo544u.bi6tnrt55_session'
doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO
`bi6tnrt55_session` (`session_id`,
`client_id`, `time`) VALUES
('1fb3f0f683e2ed884a2dc8335aa2880a',
0, '1387812764')

Please what is the solution to this problem.

Nice work u've done...
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Question:
1. Did your backup your database?

Post your configuration.php file here so lets see where the error coming in from?

php.NET:
Hello teacher, please help me out with this issue on a joomla site I built, the site was hacked and I tried to restore the backup but it seems the tables are missing in the backup files. Here is the error I get after working on the configuration.php file

Table
'ibuye_jo544u.bi6tnrt55_session'
doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO
`bi6tnrt55_session` (`session_id`,
`client_id`, `time`) VALUES
('1fb3f0f683e2ed884a2dc8335aa2880a',
0, '1387812764')

Please what is the solution to this problem.

Nice work u've done...
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by phpNET(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
ZinoFego: Question:
1. Did your backup your database?

Post your configuration.php file here so lets see where the error coming in from?

I will post that later today. Thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by darthv: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2013
can someone send me bulk SMS component for joomla oyinkuroatani@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
I think you should rather buy. You can get for 10k or less.

darthv: can someone send me bulk SMS component for joomla oyinkuroatani@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by darthv: 3:45am On Dec 25, 2013
ZinoFego: I think you should rather buy. You can get for 10k or less.

Na big mini be that
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by samtech4real(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2013
ZinoFego: I just email my Joomla 3.x Simplified eBook to you. Sorry for the delay.

pls sir... dis is my email sammytech4real@gmail.com
dis is wat i av been looking for. i would be happy to see d ebook my master. tnx
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
You can download it FREE from my site: http://JoomlaExtended.com.

samtech4real:

pls sir... dis is my email sammytech4real@gmail.com
dis is wat i av been looking for. i would be happy to see d ebook my master. tnx
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Successguilders: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls, cn u help me fix, my website www.ipointbulksms.com it has being hacked and i also want to use a good api (change my api),
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
http://ipointbulksms.com/sms// does not appear hacked or are you just showcasing it?

Successguilders: Pls, cn u help me fix, my website www.ipointbulksms.com it has being hacked and i also want to use a good api (change my api),

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by todhost(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello,

First, before you seek any external help, you need to contact your web host if you do not have a backup. Always maintain an offline and online backup for your sites.

Your web host could have a backup and may just charge you a little fee - up to N4,000 and get your website restored. If that fails, then you may look at the issue again. It may be an exploitation and not a hack.

What you will consider is to re-upload the index page to see if the rest of the site can be resolved.

If these two suggestions do not work, then let me know and i may be able to help further.

Web Hosting in Nigeria by Todhost http://todhost.com

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Help please i am a newbie to CSS, i am learning CSS but i cannot preview my code on we browser, is there any thing i can do to view it at-least in explorer,Mozilla,opera9.0 cry cry cry cry
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emzybrown: Help please i am a newbie to CSS, i am learning CSS but i cannot preview my code on we browser, is there any thing i can do to view it at-least in explorer,Mozilla,opera9.0 cry cry cry cry

CSS is embedded in HTML code or can be called as an external link.. Make sure u create a folder that has the css and html inside it.. There is a section here on Nairaland that teaches stuffs on Creating responsive sites using HTML and CSS..

Here's the Link:

www.nairaland.com/1472503/responsive-web-design-tutorial-scratch

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by samtech4real(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
ZinoFego: You can download it FREE from my site: http://JoomlaExtended.com.

hello master, am unable to get it on ur website.... pls hw do i get it
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
What error did you get?

samtech4real:

hello master, am unable to get it on ur website.... pls hw do i get it
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Vicjay1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
pls how can i download the eBook from that site. dnt seems to understand it. my email victoryagbujie@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by callmenow: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
For the latest tools and techniques of training for any application or course, always search youtube for a graphical demo and video of ways and means. This your method of teaching people is very outdated and inconclusive. Joomla requires a lot of resources, to implement successfully. The great thing is that it is mostly free on youtube. @OP, please refer them to the appropriate youtube video tutorial, instead of wasting their time and effort on this wild goose chase. Also refer them to the Drupal offering which is a good platform as well. Hope this helps.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
starting from the scratch... help oo
wat can i use joomla for and the basics
can i incorporate in my blog?
sorry for disrupting those thread
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by drnoel: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
streaming
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by dokunbam(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
bookedmarked
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Raxxye(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank you, Mr Lecturer. I'm in.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by trendycubicle: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nice thread!
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Adamskuty(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omfg!

Why am i just seeing this now?

Ride on my nigguh!
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by EchuaA: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tnx Bro, dis jus it
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Godswillboy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
ZinoFego: Administrator End

This is the backend, the engine room where a Joomla website is configured.

To access this backend: enter the URL below into your browser:

localhost:8080/JoomlaTraining/administrator

Others may be:

localhost/JoomlaTraining/administrator

However yours is, after entering the above, press Enter. You will be prompted to enter:

1. User Name
2. Password

Remember our Admin User Name and Password during our earlier configuration? Well, here they are:

1. User Name: admin
2. Password: user123.

Now, click LOGIN.

The environment as shown in the image below is the Adminstrator end of a Joomla. Whatever you see in a Joomla website (front end) is done from here.

Take a moment to appreciate this beautiful layout.

Class continues soon...
i have iis installed on my windows 8,how do i go about this pls?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Our records show that it was sent to you. The eBook is attached to the email sent titled "Joomla 3.x Simplied Free eBook by JoomlaExtended.com!". If you cannot find the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk box.

Thanks.

Vic-jay:
pls how can i download the eBook from that site. dnt seems to understand it. my email victoryagbujie@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think you should use more popular servers where you can get robust support. I would rather you use Apache.

You can have a stack of Apache, PHP, MySQL etc. You can download AMPPS from http://ampps.com. This will help you follow the class better, this that was the application we used. Though some other persons use WAMP, XAMPP etc.

Godswillboy:
i have iis installed on my windows 8,how do i go about this pls?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by RexioKlasik(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
M lawvinq dizz

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.