Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242453 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by tibro(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Make 20000naira if you register your website or that of your clients in our e-commerce platform.
Your client will pay us 70 000 for certification and you get 20000 naira from the payment.
Just build it in when you are costing. It's simple.
Click my signature for more.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by index007(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Are you still a student? For just N10k (promo price) why don't you invest in #html and #css training with #AllTechSystems to position yourself for the high demand for #webdevelopment jobs. Nigerian Tertiary Institutions don't teach these courses! For more info call: 07014358631 or visit alltsnetwork.com or follow us @alltsnetwork
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Techfield(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Design phone using only html and css.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-bNUgPMq4
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Amaobireality: 3:56am On Jun 08, 2018
please sir can you teach me one and one

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 2:47am On Jun 11, 2018
It's a new day yes it is

There is no better time/day to get started than to start now

Start the new week right by taking your #business /Professional Career to the next level

Do you need a #website for your business to standout above your competitors?

Digital Marketing
Do you need our digital marketing expertise to help you attract more audience to your business for more patronage?

IT Trainings
Do you want to become self-reliant and become empowered by undergoing an IT #training with our company
we offer the following #courses :

*Certificate in Desktop Publishing
*Diploma in Information Technology
*Professional courses such as
-Website Design
-Digital Marketing
-Database Management courses
-Programming Courses
-Networking Courses
-Graphics Design & Animation
and lots more

#Admission is on

For more details visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng

Or call/whatsapp us on 08186219002
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Are you Looking for a reliable webhosting to power your website look no further Cedarhostng offers you great value for your money

Having your website on a webhosting platform(cedarhostng.net) that provides 99.9% uptime is paramount to your success of been online at all times

All our hosting plans comes with unlimited features such as unlimited emails, unlimited database etc

You can get started with our standard plan of 10GB @ N4000only

Be it that you want to host your joomla/wordpress/ecommerce site this plan is suitable for your needs

For further enquires visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by OkpaleDanK: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2018
I love joomla

2 Likes

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by sparkle6(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
That stupid jomla that dont want me to install it.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin Wow! Sorry about that. Please tell us what you've done so we can help you fix it.

sparkle6:
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Wedideas(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
in
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why your business needs an SMS marketing?

Reaching out to mobile users has proven to be one of the best ways to reach out to your targeted audience it is in this light Eadesms wants to be your reliable partner in progress

Do you know you can send messages on www.eadesms.com for as low as N1.70kobo/SMS to any network both home and abroad

The Higher your unit purchase the lesser the cost

Many people under estimat the benefits of using an SMS platform. Some of the benefits of using SMS to promote your goods and services include:

1. Open Rates -98% of all SMS messages are opened and read by the recipient, and on average within five seconds. That alone sounds impressive but when compared to the 20% average open rates of email it’s even better.

2. Speed and Flexibility -businesses should be geared to react

3.3. Low Cost and High ROI

Newspaper ads, TV commercials and almost all forms of outdoor advertising are cost prohibitive for most small to medium sized businesses. Bulk SMS marketing on the other hand has such low set up and running costs that campaigns can be launched and executed for a tiny fraction of costs associated with the more traditional marketing methods. 

4.Highly Targeted- It helps you reachout to your target audience just like at Eadesms we offer gsm numbers based on lga/state/nationwide. and other number categories such as working class, NYSC corpses etc

5.Personalization: It helps you brand your company via the sender id. That way people will get to know and retain your company name more.

Visit www.eadesms.com today and get great value and high ROI
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Slymikejnr1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Created with a little of your tips, now seo is the problem
Waysyouearnonline.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by femilambor007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello Professionals,

I currently have a website which I built with Joomla and hosted on Qserver.

My domain is still active but I want to switch to wordpress, please how do I go about it?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by jonnyboy4u: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2018
femilambor007:
Hello Professionals,

I currently have a website which I built with Joomla and hosted on Qserver.

My domain is still active but I want to switch to wordpress, please how do I go about it?

I don't think you can switch content from Joomla to WordPress, you would have to remove the Joomla and install a fresh WordPress.

Try sending qservers a mail support@qservers.net

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by femilambor007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks bro

jonnyboy4u:

I don't think you can switch content from Joomla to WordPress, you would have to remove the Joomla and install a fresh WordPress.

Try sending qservers a mail support@qservers.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
For all your Joomla,Wordpress, ecommerce web hosting, cedarhostng is the best place to host your websites, choose any of our plans most suitable for you and get great value from us today visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by abiriba: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Hello house,I am very new here and I want to find out Henri assess the free training.I also want to know if I can get training on graphics design too.
Thank you
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Olumax3028: 5:32am On Jun 28, 2018
I need someone that can help me to make payment of COMMUNITY BUILDER FOOTER REMOVER online
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Praise1000(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
I wish someone will create his or her time and teach me how to create web
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Olumax3028: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Praise1000:
I can do that for you. It's all in your interest in it.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Olumax3028: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
No one will believe that this is a Joomla website. I did a wonderful job and I'm proud of myself.
www.writerspay.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Epeak: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
For your SEO Services, Website Development, Digital Marketing, SEO Optimization and Web Design at affordable prices! We are a leading SEO Company and SEO Consultant in Africa. We have provided services across several African countries and the US. Our other products include Playstore Apps and Power Solutions
Visit http://www.e-peaksystems.com/
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by preciousaang(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Call me on 08121505466 let's discuss
Praise1000:
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by preciousaang(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
sparkle6:
What error did you get when installing?

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by FixNaija(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2018
I need a serious minded person to create and host a website for me for #20k. Hosting must be for one year. PM me now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.