Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242744 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by preciousaang(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2018
FixNaija:
I need a serious minded person to create and host a website for me for #20k. Hosting must be for one
year. PM me now!
No serious minded person will do that. Both you and the person will suffer it.

4 Likes

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2018

I'm very passionate about web development and I've learnt web design on WordPress and Dreamweaver but I want to further my education on any IT school in Nigeria (Portharcourt precisely). Which school would you recommend for quality education? I tried leaning php, mysql and javascript myself but it seems a bit confusing and I'm sure I need someone who understands better so please help me out
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by preciousaang(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
ChukwuSolomom:

I'm very passionate about web development and I've learnt web design on WordPress and Dreamweaver but I want to further my education on any IT school in Nigeria (Portharcourt precisely). Which school would you recommend for quality education? I tried leaning php, mysql and javascript myself but it seems a bit confusing and I'm sure I need someone who understands better so please help me out
what you need is to look for a training center or a private teacher
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2018
You may drop by our office from Monday till Friday, 8am till 5pm.

We can be of help to you.

Our Office:
5, Epirikom Road, adjacent St. Peter's Anglican Church,
Wimpey Junction,
Port Harcourt.

ChukwuSolomom:

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Movies123: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Well, yes Joomla is really nice but I like WordPress more. Though I am thinking to start using Joomla on some of my websites and I tried to build a site like movies123

2 Likes

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by craves(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Olumax3028:
No one will believe that this is a Joomla website. I did a wonderful job and I'm proud of myself.
www.writerspay.com

naaa, it looks old. emply page bulders: jsn or sp pages builders... you will get better looking websites..
check out http://www.oshesherinigerialimited.com its joomla
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Dghetto: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
I want to move my domain
https://www.ghettovoice.com to joomla
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Techfield(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Web design and development. Design cell phone using html and css only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-bNUgPMq4
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Baycrystal Computers - IT Training is ongoing apply noe
Be -Empowered and boost your career with us today
We offer the following courses
Certificate in Desktop Publishing
Diploma in Information Technology
Database Courses (Oracle etc)
Computer Hardware
Programming Courses
Software Development
Graphics Design
Project Management
Digital Marketing
Animation Courses
and lots more.....
For further enquiries visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by kefmawin: 3:26am On Jul 21, 2018
A web developer may find thise resouce very useful.

http://f8e1bhpey14hxt1beexfe32112./?tid=1
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by toycom001(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Own your ICO website for less than 180k contact me on whatsapp. T&C applies. Whatsapp 08052427416
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more

Buy your domain names from us at affordable rates

Get Professionally designed website for your business needs for as low as N25000 contact us today and take your business to the next level

visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
For all your Joomla,Wordpress, ecommerce web hosting, cedarhostng is the best place to host your websites, choose any of our plans most suitable for you and get great value from us today visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ElRapido: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2018
ZinoFego:
My fellow webmasters,

I want to teach you from the scratch how to develop a website using the most popular CMS_ Joomla.

I accidentally stumbled on Joomla some years ago; a client demanded a site requiring storing and retrieving data. I looked everywhere for who to teach me, I spent some good cash yet there were no results until I met a guy who casually showed me the prospects of Joomla and I learnt it on my own!

You may want to know, on what authority or experience I want to teach Joomla. Well, I've been using Joomla to develop websites for over 5yrs now and within this period; I've done over a hundred websites with Joomla only. During the course of the class, if requested, I'll give URLs of some of the sites I've done with Joomla.

Joomla is quite very easy to learn and deploy. Within 3hrs, you can get a Joomla site moderately running. So you don't need to be an experienced website developer to learn Joomla, newbies can deploy a Joomla site within a day.

Requirements to be in this class? None! Anyone who can read this post here and is willing to learn Joomla, can grasp it.

So lets get started...

Table of Content:

1. Overview of Joomla.
2. Installing Joomla in a few steps
3. A tour of the backend (Administrator Panel)
4. Global Configuration of the backend
5. Creating Content
6. Menus
7. Components
8. Modules
9. Plug-ins
10. Templates
11. User Manager
12. Media Manager
13. Languages
14. SEO & SEF
15. Security

Please how do I install WordPress on my computer. I have tried both Wamps and Ampps but they were not connecting to the internet. Any help from yiy could be of great help.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Interested in Webdesign/Web development? no place train you better than Baycrystal Computers get attractive discount on registration

we dont just train you we provide 247support even after the end of your training.

why not enroll today and be empowered!!!!!

visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by globalfservices(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Global Free Services is an IT firm providing Freemium Web Products and Services to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises(SMEs) to help their brand stand out from their competitors and exceed their business goals through our free services.

Global Free Services provides freemium web design solution that is guaranteed to give every business a serious and professional website they needed in order to take advantage of local opportunities and attain credibility at a global level.

Our Services:
1. Web Design
2. Web Hosting
3. Graphic Design
4. Search Engine Optimization
5. Internet Payment Integration
6. Social Media Marketing
7. Email Marketing
8. Bulksms Marketing
9. Website Re-design
10. Web Hosting Management
11. Business/School Automation
12. Consultancy etc.

For quick access to our freemium products and services, training and other opportunities, join our Whatsapp Group via /globalfreeservices

Address: 24, Sobaloju Street, Orita-Challenge, Ibadan
Helpline: +234 802 106 9210 (Call, SMS & Whatsapp)
TWT: @globalfreeservices
INST: @globalfreeservices
FBK: @globalfreeservices
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more
Get Professionally designed website for your business needs for as low as N15000 contact us today and take your business to the next level
visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by amazingpaulo: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2018
ElRapido:

Please how do I install WordPress on my computer. I have tried both Wamps and Ampps but they were not connecting to the internet. Any help from yiy could be of great help.

Can you tell us what you did, so you can easily be guided, you could be making a little error.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ElRapido: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
amazingpaulo:

Can you tell us what you did, so you can easily be guided, you could be making a little error.

Ok thanks. I have installed the WordPress already but the issue now is I am getting some error message whenever I want to use new plugin

I have also tried to follow steps on wpbeginner about solving the problem but still getting same error message.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by amazingpaulo: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2018
ElRapido:

Ok thanks. I have installed the WordPress already but the issue now is I am getting some error message whenever I want to use new plugin

I have also tried to follow steps on wpbeginner about solving the problem but still getting same error message.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Can you be more specific about the error message, what plugin are you installing?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by shresthasurana: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
To watch live Tv please download <a href= "https://uktvnowapkinfo.com/">uktvnow</a> and watch your favorute shows anywhere
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
enjoy your festive season celebration using www.eadesms.com

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by wsdm4ril(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Interested in using facebook for business order your copy now just #1500 only
Whatsapp:08146576143
Facebook:wisdom udoh

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by somehow: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Pls guys, any affordable training center (widely recognised) in lagos that one can go to for ICT training?

Which course or path should one face in the ICT for value and recognition?

Its very important guys

Help.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by sadioandmorgan: 2:06am On Aug 30, 2018
codedflowz:
Nice Bruh

Am in
AM IN TOO

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.