Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau (11025 Views)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) / Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by hod898(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2013
See what I mean by failed discipline of policemen who extort money from travellers for bribe? The shooter should b sacked and disciplined. Another life wasted! Illiterates!
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by jojoki: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Another accidental discharged bullets from our dear Policemen, I'm not too surprise because while on duty you see a Policeman drinking alcohol or even taking hard drugs like India herm etc. How can such Policeman be in his right mind to discharge his duty professionally? Really pity the Guy that fell by his gun.
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by norigams(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2013
Where d pic of d police wey die?, mayb na him rob me of my 20naira las year 4 dat area. Sha RIP 2 d death.
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by esqtony: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2013
WildChild00: The Nigerian Police can never seems to amaze me, the matter @ which they conducted themselves is nothing to write home about, sometimes it can be attributed to illiteracy to some of them, when you visit other developed countries, u will be glad to see the manner @ which their polices behave to visitors, but that of Nigeria, is a shame, now this one have shifted the batten to his own colleague, now tell me, are members of the public safe?
did you pass your english exams in school? You've got a good point but poor composition. Re-read your post. Happy sunday
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by KnightsTemplar(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Security of lives and properties which lies as a prerogative of the Nigeria police men and women is sadly bedevilled by incompetence, corruption and the obvious lack of apathy by the citizens, which to many is justifiable. The process to salvage the Nigeria police force will require no rocket science, if only the people in the relevant authority deems it fit as a long overdue necessity, considering they number of avoidable deaths occasioned by the recklessness of our very own "men in black", it has been done in other countries, so why won't it be achieved here in Nigeria. I still believe that proper and regular training nay psychological, spiritual, physical and mental evaluation of our officers will go a long way in reducing incidences of "accidental" discharges and extrajudicial murder perpetuated by our police men and women. Such evaluation should also be extend to intending recruits and should be carried out on a regular basis. Welfare of our police men and women should also be taken in cognizance. It should be made mandatory that HND or Bsc should be the minimum educational requirement into the Nigeria police force, with corresponding remuneration. Those with lower academics qualification should be relegated to office work only and should not be made to interface with the general public.
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by jonagaga(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Ironman 22: End time tinz. Na wa o!
cme oo, na errytin nw b endtime tinz?? Mtcheeeew!
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by LajaLaba: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2013
cashkid18: *passing wit my bible heading to church*
Devil holding a bible!!God have mercy angry
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by popcykaylah(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2013
Almost all Nigeria policemen are retarded ....there's a curse on this country
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by tunsmann(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Policewoman: Brb.
what is the meaning?
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by Edeze(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why then no the give them talk true , now them done the kill themself with gun.
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by andyanders: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
youngus: Hmmn Dog eating Dog

Very interesting topic. We only pray for the lives of those innocent children but also pray for the dogs to keep killing themselves as the death of all those uniformed dogs are a blessing to a nation they oppress. Keep doing what you are doing and do it better that way.Kill yourselves if you MUST because when you kill yourselves, it is a blessing to your force than to the society.
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by fishmakas: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
roger dey cuse big wahala for black bros dem
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by bobokelly(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thank God not innocent civilian, let them kill themselves, no cause for alarm, dog kill dog, goat kill goat, police kills fellow police, (gambari pa fulani ko lejo n nu), idiots useless peoples.
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by pbling: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
na acidental dscharge
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by HYBREED(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
You begin to wonder the conduct of those that are suppose to protect us. What will the fate of "ordinary" people be if the nigerian police now shoot themselves
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by creepsyme(f): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by sdot4(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
bkt in action
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by Thomsbuky(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Policewoman: Brb.

Officer, Please report for duty we need your comment right now. grin
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by okpukmbat: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
karma in action..........
Who ll fight for the poor masses .......karma
who ll defence the poor civilians......nemesis
who ll protect life and properties .....??!

Solve the the problem using elination method....take g as Accidental discharge.
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by marex: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
U sure say no be because of one hot girl (ritmanen), wey dey cook food for them there?
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by Sdymyjoy: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2013
they should kill more of themselves Abeg
Re: Policeman Kills Colleague In Plateau by barnybarbs: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Etumgbe: It is better than killing innocent civilian
go get a lose lyf

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Case Of Child Abuse In US History –the Murder Of Baby Brianna (GRAPHIC / My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw / US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.