Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike (26368 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / NANS Close Niger-Bridge Over ASUU Strike / NANS Threatens To Shut Down Private Universities Over ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by lifestyle1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
undecided
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hopeful dis aint true!who in his/her right senses will comit suicide cos of ASUU?!!!! I mean,dats an insult 2 my intelligence!mayb she's havin other life issues

1 Like

Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
nonsense... im thinkin dis ixs some staged bullcrap
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by solace8(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na wah oo.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by airclipse(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
vcvibes: why u com 1st me post am na
abeg no vex.....better luck next time.....meanwhile tnks тσ my moderators for putting this post on FP.....*tears of joycry*...e no easy #tnk you Yesu
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by tomzman: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
How st.upid can a person be. I know something else is wrong somewhere. She just used ASUU strike as a cover up.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by SEHHYTEX(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
i strongly dont bliv ASUU is d cause bur anyway, ASUU shuld in a matter of haste suspend d strike considering the students. If not, d support 4rm students and family will be lost. Lets give the govt a chance as d rot as been ova d years.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Exponental(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why does she have to put her family through grief n agony? Lemme assume d post title is true. ASUU doesnt even know her, she self, does she know d full meaning of ASUU, talk of d cause of d strike? Is she d oldest student? If she dies, she wastes away be dat! ASUU my foot, maybe her runs don backfire or......
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
The story might be very TRUE cos if anybody knows University of Abuja well, you'd know that they have been able to conclude one semester in over two years now. If she were in 3rd year as her mother said, she ought to have been a graduate since September this year. That is, assuming they ran a normal calender.
My friend in distant learning has forgotten her year of study or when she'd graduate. The rot and politics going on in that school is colossal.
University of Abuja students, am I right? Over to you!

1 Like

Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
This is what we call 0% hope, it always lead to suicide..... She must have seen Prophet T.B Joshua's prophecy.... Till 2017.... I don already start my marriage plans, i can't let them frustrate me grin grin grin
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nuzo1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
If she had 10 reasons for wanting to commit suicide, ASUU strike would be the 11th reason.

Its obvious a douchebag has "played" a fast one on her. shocked
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by sayitout1: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
She wants to kill herself becos of ASUU 4 month strick. Na wa o...

What about those wey don graduate since 3 year ago wey neva get a job or those that graduated and no organisation want to employ them cos of age constraint. For instance, our banks would tell you that one of the criterias for their employment is that you must not more than be 23years old not considering that age does not pause as the strick is on-going.

...who did dis to the girl?

1 Like

Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by HumanPsycho(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
The real students affected by the strike are resting and having fun knowing that if the strike end na bombardment of school work go follow. Dey form American girl there.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by stantob(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Government frustrating people!!! Girl don't take your life because of the strike, remember your family and loved ones.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by ifyalways(f): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
I refuse to believe ASUU was her problem. Whatever,lucky her.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Greatpooss(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
No be small thing! It seems the girl wanted to complete her education in grave where there's nothing like strike.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
She should tell us the truth...! This aint about ASUU but other things involve. angry

What is the guarantee that you will see a job after you graduated(cuz you want to cater for your family), your mate are using these strike to work for money you are there trying to commit suicide.

Like someone said "you are On Your Own" OYO lowa cheesy
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Dandostism: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: Let her say d truth. Its not about d strike
yes! n even if it is about d strike y didn't she bought a new rope in d market?

1 Like

Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by samlestic(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
dis 1 na cimfrm lie. no b ASUU cos dis 1, she get problem.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Jamaticulus(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
This one is strooong!!! Eleyii gidi gaan

1 Like

Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
If ASUU strike would make you want to hang yourself, what would you when you fail to get a job years after graduation, stand before a moving train? You had better say the truth, you were jilted or something.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by eluquenson(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Frustrated lady, why can't she go to tailoring skool if ASUU no let her graduate on time, abi na from village them they do her ni tongue
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nawa o!attempting sucide doesn't mean we would all wake up to read headline saying'ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF BECAUSE OF JANE'that's not just the solution.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by LMAyedun(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
utumunta: The story might be very TRUE cos if anybody knows University of Abuja well, you'd know that they have been able to conclude one semester in over two years now. If she were in 3rd year as her mother said, she ought to have been a graduate since September this year. That is, assuming they ran a normal calender.
My friend in distant learning has forgotten her year of study or when she'd graduate. The rot and politics going on in that school is colossal.
University of Abuja students, am I right? Over to you!
You are not 100% right...Maybe 80% sha.
I'm still thinking about this you mentioned "they have been able to conclude one semester in over two years now".. But about the politics & rot in UniAbuja, I give it to you.. You are very right.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by RioFernandez(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
She aint serioussssss.... It cant be the ASUU strike.. Is she the only one @ home?? C'mon! What of the strike of 2009 or the strike ot the then Military regimes... That do last for months.. What of the strike of 2002 that lasted for 8 damn months Haba...! Dont blame ASUU please......
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by darlingbobo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmm. People can't stop to amaze me. That girl should go thank her God say she no die, else she would have been in hell for taking her own life for no good reason. You think government and politicians give a dam about you. Just sit and calculate the worth of your, you just want to end it because of strike? That is stupidity gurl. ASUU may have a tiny concern about you but ASUU would still go on with their strike even when you die. Why not pray to God to give you an alternative and intervene.

Just go thank your God jaree.
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Odunharry(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Anyting make happen dem. Go say na ASUU..- just dey laff..ds 1 is more than ASUU...dey shud go ask her the reason bhind dat.....it either a guy has jilted her or she s tired of life
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by LMAyedun(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dandostism: yes! n even if it is about d strike y didn't she bought a new rope in d market?
Bought ke!!!
**faints**
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by IYANGBALI: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
The girl should look for another excuse and leave ASUU out of her foolishness,any little thing for the country now,na ASUU,my husband no give me chop money,na ASUU,MAN United no win,na ASUU,mtcheeeeew
Re: Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike by dgysoft(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
this is a fool oh. Ordinary sucide she no fit commit. A beg op next stori jaari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Courses That Might Turn Your Passion Into Compassion / Rochas Okorocha Gives AAUA Best Graduating Student N500,000 For Lunch. Photos / Unilorin Leads Nigerian Varsities In World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.