Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You (2423 Views)

Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? / 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by scopesBeatz: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2013
1.If a lady becomes too dominating in a relationship,Trying to take control of the relationship,Your man might switch to some1 who could be Under him not the other way round
2.When a lady becomes too expensive with time and money,expecting too much from the dude there by hampering a dude's regular flow making him Unable to have enough time and Money for himself and other priorities he might cheat on you with a gal who isn't so luxurious
3. When a dude is getting better sex outside,lolz, BETTER SEX OUTSIDEEEE! No two ways about it,He would cheat more
4.When another lady is playing your role better than you as a girlfriend ,he would fall inlove and not only cheat but dump You

5.When a dude is hearing discouraging stuffs about you from friends and foes,He might wanna take their advice to get another chick

6. When ur man thinks you're cheating ,he would cheat,no tabling of matters for that one

7.When your not socially presentable,He would cheat with a classier person,Dudes want to flaunt their ladies like crazy

8.When ladie now carry the entire love thing as if na only them sabi love, it bugs some dude,and it entices some dudes though,but some don't want you to completely fall and commit your every every to them,so still play hard to get even after engaging into the relatuonship LOLz(wrong advice) ,Guys love competition
9.Its just in the polygamous nature of men to cheat,Find what drives your man insane and make him insane,if he looses you, CNN would be begging on his behalf to have him back by the time he remembers those sweet moments
10.Other reasons re those personal deranged issues some dudes have...E.G he asked you out by mistake or he asked you out for your ass,then he can go ahead and cheat with another gal's boobs or face or shape, or you're not sophisticated with an average level of IQ(total turn off) or you moan like a demon during sex, or your dark in complexion or some other crazy stuffs..LOlz

I don talk finish...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by bigtalla(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2013
What about the guy who just aint satisfied with eating only okro soup everyday? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Extom(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Some of these reasons are true tho
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2013
I can see why marriages don't last anymore. Dumb idiots........

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by prettyjo(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
good post.But i want you all to bear in mind dat a man dat loves you,wil always love you no matter what. And a man who wil cheat wil always cheat no mata how u try to satisfy him

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
If he getz better sex else where that's why he would cheat? Please whatz the process of geting sex sex outside your relationship called? How do you know its better if u aren't alreadi cheating? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by naijathings(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
why do people always reduce "cheating" to only sex.
so if am i am talking and laughing and eating and shaking hands and hugging a chic, it is not cheating till i get my dieck inside of her ?
abeg make una help me explain.. why is it so ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Excel30: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
human beings are the most difficult to please.Let a lady stick to this,and see if a man wont still cheat.Is a matter of choice!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by scopesBeatz: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
thareta: If he getz better sex else where that's why he would cheat? Please whatz the process of geting sex sex outside your relationship called? How do you know its better if u aren't alreadi cheating? grin
wen ur nt giving it d way he wants nd wen he wants,U'r giving him a chance to try the lady next door,which is now d beta sex just d way he likes 'em ...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by scopesBeatz: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings: why do people always reduce "cheating" to only sex.
so if am i am talking and laughing and eating and shaking hands and hugging a chic, it is not cheating till i get my dieck inside of her ?
abeg make una help me explain.. why is it so ?
Cause You might be talking,laughing,eating ,shaking hands and hugging a chic for so many reasons,but there re no two reasons for having sex with another lady...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by scopesBeatz: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
prettyjo: good post.But i want you all to bear in mind dat a man dat loves you,wil always love you no matter what. And a man who wil cheat wil always cheat no mata how u try to satisfy him
Put him in prayers
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
sandijey: I can see why marriages don't last anymore. Dumb idiots........
as in ehen,i am telling you.

By the way all this juveniles creating nonsensical threads ehen,una matter don taya me.smh
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by scopesBeatz: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: as in ehen,i am telling you.

By the way all this juveniles creating nonsensical threads ehen,una matter don taya me.smh

you no get talks
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2013
scopesBeatz:

you no get talks
abeg scram joor.who is this illiterate and on top am sef im still dey gbagaun.

I did not know talk get s.smh
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2013
What a load of crap

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by lertee(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2013
prettyjo: good post.But i want you all to bear in mind dat a man dat loves you,wil always love you no matter what. And a man who wil cheat wil always cheat no mata how u try to satisfy him
That a man cheats on you doesn't mean he loves you less.
A man can cheat and yet have his mind fix on a particular woman.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2013
lertee:
That a man cheats on you doesn't mean he loves you less.
A man can cheat and yet have his mind fix on a particular woman.
So a man can cheat on you and still love you right?

#LiesWomenTellThemselves
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by lertee(f): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
So a man can cheat on you and still love you right?

#LiesWomenTellThemselves
Don't get that statement wrong..
#iknowitall.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2013
lertee:
Don't get that statement wrong..
#iknowitall.
That statement is what we(men) call the "Spare tire" defence.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by lertee(f): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
That statement is what we(men) call the "Spare tire" defence.
“Spare tire” defence?
Alright explain it please.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2013
lertee:
“Spare tire” defence?
Alright explain it please.
Trade secrets gringrin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by lertee(f): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Trade secrets gringrin
I know you won't write it.
Men and codes. undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2013
lertee:
I know you won't write it.
Men and codes. undecided
Just know that a guy cheating on you does not love you
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by lertee(f): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
cool smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by 190theclown: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Naija girls like alutacontinua and cdamsel una don hear cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

Erm, wrong. Except you think love's all about sex.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2013
aManFromMars:

Erm, wrong. Except you think love's all about sex.
So you can cheat on a woman and still claim to love her?

Or a woman can cheat on you and claim to love you?

This is gonna be good

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
So you can cheat on a woman and still claim to love her?

Or a woman can cheat on you and claim to love you?

This is gonna be good

And there are those who do not love, yet do not cheat. Let's see how complex this becomes. cool

Case in point: arranged marriages. I know quite a few. They just wait for one to die first. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2013
aManFromMars:

And there are those who do not love, yet do not cheat. Let's see how complex this becomes. cool

Case in point: arranged marriages. I know quite a few. They just wait for one to die first. grin
Apples and oranges. I am not referring to arranged marriages.

The argument is plain here. Can you be in love with someone and still cheat?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Apples and oranges. I am not referring to arranged marriages.

The argument is plain here. Can you be in love with someone and still cheat?

Yes.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by Mynd44: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2013
aManFromMars:

Yes.
Okay oo
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You by mayorall(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2013
What do guys gain from cheating.

Bleep - aint a fan
Get money - I can work for mine.
Love and care - I dont lack it from my girl

So what can make a guy like me cheat again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Martha... Where Lies Your Heart / I Don't Even Know What To Title This / My Girlfriend Is 4years Older Than Me. Pls Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.