Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is COSCHARIS Culpable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is COSCHARIS Culpable? (2020 Views)

Coscharis Warehouse On Fire In Lagos / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) / Kabiru Sokoto’s Escape: ‘i’m Not Culpable’ Says IGP Ringim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by jeffizy(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2013
With the mud-pit the Minister of aviation- Mrs Stella Oduah has found herself regarding the #225m bullet proof cars purchased , I want to look beyond the face of the minister .
Should Cosmos Maduka of COSCHARIS motors not be scrutinized too?
As part of the evidence tendered by Sahara report was the cheque of payment bearing the car company's name.
I stand to be corrected, are there other hidden charges ?
Corruption and Money Laundering is really the name of this game.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2013
jeffizy: With the mud-pit the Minister of aviation- Mrs Stella Oduah has found herself regarding the #225m bullet proof cars purchased , I want to look beyond the face of the minister .
Should Cosmos Maduka of COSCHARIS motors not be scrutinized too?
Corruption and Money Laundering is really the name of this game.

So it has gone from lies about the price of the cars to money laundering.
Parents should endeavour to teach their children the meaning of the words they hear during the evening news.
I think you better go find the meaning of the term Money Laundering.

5 Likes

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by jeffizy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mr kengali , sentiments apart.
You should follow your own advice.
You called the whole thing a lie?
I wonder how you people can sleep peacefully at night.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by nwaanambra1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
jeffizy: Mr kengali , sentiments apart.

they can sleep peaceful because they have succeed in "killing" what makes them human - CONSCIENCE!

Now they are simply human robot - they do what their payer wants them to do - without asking any questions! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by jeffizy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
It is amazing how these followers get a sense of mumu-ism that beats human comprehension.
An inflated contract must have a kick-back. But their blind followership makes a dead man cringe in his grave!

1 Like

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
jeffizy: Mr kengali , sentiments apart.

if I give you an official quote that shows the price is at least $550,000.00
Will you go ahead and call your self a liar for all your insinuations
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Here is a quote for a new BMW 760 Li Hi Security from people who will sell it to you, not misguided journalists
http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTPage/VermietungVerkauf/F03Optimiert.pdf

the price excluding tax and logistics is [size=16pt]400,000 Euros, that is $547,000.00 Each [/size]

By the way my topic giving the real prices has been maliciously moved from politics to car talk section by nairaland just to continue spreading the falsehood and deceive minds like yours. Check the link https://www.nairaland.com/1484333/dino-melaya-lies-used-bmw

You better go ahead and call yourself a liar or apologise and keep your peace!

3 Likes

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by jeffizy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

if I give you an official quote that shows the price is at least $550,000.00
Will you go ahead and call your self a liar for all your insinuations
Well, I am open to reasonable arguments. So I will wait for your "official quote".
But why is it just you that has such info and the NCAA can't produce?
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
jeffizy: Well, I am open to reasonable arguments. So I will wait for your "official quote".
But why is it just you that has such info and the NCCA can't produce?
Kindly check the link I gave you earlier, that is a company that supplies armoured vehicles, the quote is from them.
You can also browse their main site. And see quotes for other armoured BMW, just so you know that is a real German company.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by jeffizy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
I have been able to read through your posts on the other thread and while I give it to you that you went through a great deal to provide this 'info', I will like to pain-stakingly explain to you that in a corruption ridden atmosphere money is stolen by over-paying for any good/contract.
It is not rocket science KEN.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by doofanc: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
COSHARIS doesn't really have any case 2 answer, IMO. That d price is alleged 2 be rather on d high side isnt really thier fault. it was d job of NCAA to get competutive bids for d supply of d vehicles and provide cogent justification for the eventual winner. Whether that was done is another case altogether.

the only area if culpability is if any allegatn of inducement or bribe by cosharis 2 get d contract were to arise.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Where is efcc
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by blacksta(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
The best way to steal money from the government as an employee of the same government - Is what we call over invoicing. what i have believed happened is as follows .

Stella: Mr Coscharis - how are you today - How would you like to make a fast buck

Coscharis : Abeg gist me - Please tell me better thing

Stella : I need two bullet proof bmw cars and at the same time - we can both make some serious money
Please order the cars and prepare an invoice for N255 Million. The interesting part - Please keep a 20% markup on the cars
and refund the rest to my Cayman island account.

Coscharis : Deal done ma - We don hammer ooooooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by sweetgala(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2013
KenGali:

So it has gone from lies about the price of the cars to money laundering.
Parents should endeavour to teach their children the meaning of the words they hear during the evening news.
I think you better go find the meaning of the term Money Laundering.

You obviously don't know the workings of money laundering otherswise you would be wise to the knowledge that this is in fact nothing but that.

We are all aware the original value of the vehicles has been increased two folds from public information (BMW does not value those vehicles at $600000. Even if the consultation costs are payed to coscharis how can the head of ministry sign off on an estimate where the company stands to make over 100% profit?

Blacksta has explained it in simple lingo for your undeveloped Brain.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 21, 2013
jeffizy: I have been able to read through your posts on the other thread and while I give it to you that you went through a great deal to provide this 'info', I will like to pain-stakingly explain to you that in a corruption ridden atmosphere money is stolen by over-paying for any good/contract.
Their is no need for any rocket science.
Why will the minister stake her reputation to steal a few million naira given the price of the vehicles i gave you. Do not forget that she owns an accomplished oil and gas company before ever becoming a minister.
This is just a carry over from the air crash saga and nothing more
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2013
sweet_gala:

You obviously don't know the workings of money laundering otherswise you would be wise to the knowledge that this is in fact nothing but that.

We are all aware the original value of the vehicles has been increased two folds from public information (BMW does not value those vehicles at $600000. Even if the consultation costs are payed to coscharis how can the head of ministry sign off on an estimate where the company stands to make over 100% profit?

Blacksta has explained it in simple lingo for your undeveloped Brain.
Am not sure of what you mean by the original value of the vehicles cause you have not provided any link or quotes.
I gave one that say $547,000.00 each. Dino Melay after his initial lies gave the price as N92 million or $575,000.00 each.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/18/this-is-naked-robbery-those-cars-cost-n96m-dino-melaye-ezekwesili-lambast-oduah/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=this-is-naked-robbery-those-cars-cost-n96m-dino-melaye-ezekwesili-lambast-oduah

Which other kind of soothsayer do you need to tell you someone is taking you for a ride.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by jeffizy(m): 5:59am On Oct 24, 2013
blacksta: The best way to steal money from the government as an employee of the same government - Is what we call over invoicing. what i have believed happened is as follows .

Stella: Mr Coscharis - how are you today - How would you like to make a fast buck

Coscharis : Abeg gist me - Please tell me better thing

Stella : I need two bullet proof bmw cars and at the same time - we can both make some serious money
Please order the cars and prepare an invoice for N255 Million. The interesting part - Please keep a 20% markup on the cars
and refund the rest to my Cayman island account.

Coscharis : Deal done ma - We don hammer ooooooooo grin

You should be into lecturing.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by biafranqueen: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2013
KenGali: Here is a quote for a new BMW 760 Li Hi Security from people who will sell it to you, not misguided journalists
http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTPage/VermietungVerkauf/F03Optimiert.pdf

the price excluding tax and logistics is [size=16pt]400,000 Euros, that is $547,000.00 Each [/size]

By the way my topic giving the real prices has been maliciously moved from politics to car talk section by nairaland just to continue spreading the falsehood and deceive minds like yours. Check the link https://www.nairaland.com/1484333/dino-melaya-lies-used-bmw

You better go ahead and call yourself a liar or apologise and keep your peace!

So let's do the math that's about NGN 88 million x's 2 = 176 million now with taxes from dealership 180 million now shipment, clearing and 9ja taxes 190 million how much do you people think Chief Coschairs should make in profit ? 45 million estimate is a chicken changer profit you people are jokers anything I am selling if I don't double my money it is a waste of time, he even try.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by otokx(m): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2013
Now i know why i was not sympathetic to Cosmas in the ifeanyi debacle. It was more of a debate between birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by otokx(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2013
KenGali:
Their is no need for any rocket science.
Why will the minister stake her reputation to steal a few million naira given the price of the vehicles i gave you. Do not forget that she owns an accomplished oil and gas company before ever becoming a minister.
This is just a carry over from the air crash saga and nothing more

What is accomplished about the so called oil company?
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by biafranqueen: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2013
otokx: Now i know why i was not sympathetic to Cosmas in the ifeanyi debacle. It was more of a debate between birds of the same feather.
don't get me wrong being from Nnewi the stories about Cosmas is no different then Ifeanyi you attract who you are but based on the price quote he probable only made 40-50 million out of the 200 million that is a reasonable profit don't you think ?
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by otokx(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2013
biafranqueen: don't get me wrong being from Nnewi the stories about Cosmas is no different then Ifeanyi you attract who you are but based on the price quote he probable only made 40-50 million out of the 200 million that is a reasonable profit don't you think ?

40 - 50 million profit in a 200 million total contract sum is an unreasonably high profit unless of course the profit is realisable in 10 - 15 years time.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by biafranqueen: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2013
jeffizy: I have been able to read through your posts on the other thread and while I give it to you that you went through a great deal to provide this 'info', I will like to pain-stakingly explain to you that in a corruption ridden atmosphere money is stolen by over-paying for any good/contract.
do you know how much US government paid Dick Cheney company Haliburton for 1 case of mineral $45.00 NGN 7,000 $100.00 per meal. That is the wickedness all over the world in government contracts I hope when given the chance citizens like yourself will do better.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by naptu2: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2013
biafranqueen: don't get me wrong being from Nnewi the stories about Cosmas is no different then Ifeanyi you attract who you are but based on the price quote he probable only made 40-50 million out of the 200 million that is a reasonable profit don't you think ?

Which leads to the second question: are the cars brand new? Where they made in 2013, 2012, or 2008?

Anyway, all these are just speculation. This is why my take is that there should be an open, thorough and transparent investigation which will reveal if anybody is innocent or guilty.

The usual practice is that the president will set up a panel to investigate the issue. The panel's report will then be handed over to the EFCC, which will investigate EVERYBODY and prosecute anybody that's culpable.

That's what happened in the Bode George case.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by naptu2: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2013
biafranqueen: do you know how much US government paid Dick Cheney company Haliburton for 1 case of mineral $45.00 NGN 7,000 $100.00 per meal. That is the wickedness all over the world in government contracts I hope when given the chance citizens like yourself will do better.

And Cheney has not been prosecuted. The EFCC once issued a warrant for his arrest, but the US government leaned on the Nigerian government to quash the investigation.

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/374433/interpol_arrest_warrant_for_dick_cheney_nigeria_to_charge_former_vp_in_bribery_scandal

1 Like

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by obayaya(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2013
otokx:

40 - 50 million profit in a 200 million total contract sum is an unreasonably high profit unless of course the profit is realisable in 10 - 15 years time.

otoks.. that's just 20% profit!!! how is it too much?

1 Like

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by sweetgala(m): 12:40am On Oct 25, 2013
KenGali:
Am not sure of what you mean by the original value of the vehicles cause you have not provided any link or quotes.
I gave one that say $547,000.00 each. Dino Melay after his initial lies gave the price as N92 million or $575,000.00 each.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/18/this-is-naked-robbery-those-cars-cost-n96m-dino-melaye-ezekwesili-lambast-oduah/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=this-is-naked-robbery-those-cars-cost-n96m-dino-melaye-ezekwesili-lambast-oduah

Which other kind of soothsayer do you need to tell you someone is taking you for a ride.

Do you think we are dunces here, A reputable US company that equips bullet proof vehicles valued it at no more than 250,000 . The Cadillac beast used by Barack Obama coat just 300,000 .
And that is a car outfitted for emergency nuclear havoc, Compared to a low grade small arms and shrapnel vehicle.
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by manny4life(m): 3:20am On Oct 25, 2013
sweet_gala:

Do you think we are dunces here, A reputable US company that equips bullet proof vehicles valued it at no more than 250,000 . The Cadillac beast used by Barack Obama coat just 300,000 .
And that is a car outfitted for emergency nuclear havoc, Compared to a low grade small arms and shrapnel vehicle.

And you think Obama's true cost of his cars is $300,000? I dey laugh you..

1 Like

Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2013
manny4life:

And you think Obama's true cost of his cars is $300,000? I dey laugh you..

And how much is the true cost of Obama's car?

The laugh is on you!!!
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by biafranqueen: 2:04am On Oct 26, 2013
otokx:

Otokx that is only 20% -25% you people don't want someone to make money he did not sell 1999 Honda Accord come on now
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by biafranqueen: 2:05am On Oct 26, 2013
obayaya:

otoks.. that's just 20% profit!!! how is it too much?
Thats what I was just saying I did not know I was arguing with people that are not into business my bad!
Re: Is COSCHARIS Culpable? by biafranqueen: 2:08am On Oct 26, 2013
naptu2:

And Cheney has not been prosecuted. The EFCC once issued a warrant for his arrest, but the US government leaned on the Nigerian government to quash the investigation.

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/374433/interpol_arrest_warrant_for_dick_cheney_nigeria_to_charge_former_vp_in_bribery_scandal
shocked Wow the guy is a real ITT I wish they would ut his arse in jail such a scum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Jong Un Fed Uncle Alive To 120 Starved Dogs / Massive, Minnesota Made Fire Trucks Flying Overnight To Jigawa State Nigeria / Buhari: Ruled Over Out Fathers NOW Wants to Rule Over Us??? GODFORBID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.