Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Should He Smoke And Drink At Home???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Smoke And Drink At Home???? (627 Views)

What Grade Of Weed Did He Smoke? / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / Is It Bad For A Girl To Drink Alcohol,smoke And Even Write Tattoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Smoke And Drink At Home???? by bjprodint(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
her frnds husband smokes and drinks so it makes him stay out late at nite,now should she allow allow her husband to drinks and smoke at home to make him have time for his familywhat will b d effects on d children
Re: Should He Smoke And Drink At Home???? by Nuzo1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Even when I offer my friends alcohol at home, I never drink with them. Its the most boring thing I can think of doing.

If I must drink, then it has to be out. Nothing beats drinking out with people who are on the same level of "reasoning" with you. Or maybe cos I'm just a social drinker.

But as a married man with kids; your hubby's lifestyles has to change, compromises and sacrifice has to be made. Encourage him to do more of the drinking at home.

Smoking? Its a no no at home...even for a bachelor. Apart from the health hazards on you and the kids, the house will have an odor.

Finally, be aware that alcohol is not the major reason for keeping late nights, it has more to do with wanting enough space for himself....either from you or the kids.

"The kids and the wife life, but can't wake up from the nightlife" - Kanye West.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Smoke And Drink At Home???? by Iaz93: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
How is smoking and drinking at home romantic??! angry

Pls, take your thread to the family section. angry

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Joke, Roflmao, Muche Che Che Che / Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them / What Do I Get For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.