Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? (11531 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Is Nairaland.com A True Reflection Of Nigerians Attitude / Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by pazienza(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pazienza is a reflection of my true personality. Unlike most people, i am not good at acting.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yes. 90% of it is.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

I know The Tim Lahaye Temperament very well..
I am a Science Oriented Melancholy Sanguine..
This Is The Real me Speaking..
Detailed n To the point..
Lol.This is your temperament using myers brigges type indicator

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTP.html

You will be surprise of how deeply it explain your character.
Nairalanders.you can Drop your tim lahaye temperament and i will give you another version of you temperament
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
maninmood: Most personalities on Nairaland are the contrary of their e-figure. And that includes me grin
Lolz.thanks for being honest
grin
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
tpia1: the question someone should ask onila, her moniker is preoccupied with her lower bodily orifices, and never passes up an opportunity to mention them.

describes bodily function in great detail.
Your cynicism is legendary. I hail!! grin grin
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Thread now on front page?? Or why the traffic.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ishilove is the more flirtatious version of Ishi. Nairaland affords Ishi the perfect platform to unleash her inner vixen. grin

#formymindIgetinnervixen# embarassed
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
#me@:
Thread now on front page?? Or why the traffic.
Am wondering as well..
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by devour129: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
I think av got more friends here than in real life.am just too lazy when it comes to making friends,dressing for outing and socializing .my mother wanted to insult me ones and said am the only daughter in law she has that never have friends around all the time. That was the day I knew old age is bad. My hubby was like she should be happy am homely instead she is bitching. Point is I like faceless people tongue
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
On nairaland i try to act like am the rude type and the crazy type who is ready to insult anyone if they piss me off,or intentionally just want to use some abusive words on people just to see how they will react and test their level of endurance,patience and maturity to deal with all kinds of people..but in real life am the cool type ,loving and very caring!!!!and the part where it gets interesting is i can sometimes be the shy type which no one on nairaland will ever believe!!!its expected!!!
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Well,I am naturally outspoken!It frees my spirit.But naturally I am a very careful person as I don't like regrets. undecided.I can be soft,cold or a mixture of both. smiley
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
me i d0n't even kn0w whether am having different pers0nalities...
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
I love to educate or teach people in real life.That being said, My direct personality is portrayed on nairaland.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idrismusty97: Lol.This is your temperament using myers brigges type indicator

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTP.html

You will be surprise of how deeply it explain your character.
Nairalanders.you can Drop your tim lahaye temperament and i will give you another version of you temperament

lollzz thankz a bunch...
This Is the real me..
ISTP...
Portrait of an ISTP -Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
(Introverted Thinking with Extraverted Sensing)
The Mechanic
As an ISTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion.
ISTPs have a compelling drive to understand the way things work. They're good at logical analysis, and like to use it on practical concerns. They typically have strong powers of reasoning, although they're not interested in theories or concepts unless they can see a practical application. They like to take things apart and see the way they work.
ISTPs have an adventuresome spirit. They are attracted to motorcycles, airplanes, sky diving, surfing, etc. They thrive on action, and are usually fearless. ISTPs are fiercely independent, needing to have the space to make their own decisions about their next step. They do not believe in or follow rules and regulations, as this would prohibit their ability to "do their own thing". Their sense of adventure and desire for constant action makes ISTPs prone to becoming bored rather quickly.
ISTPs are loyal to their causes and beliefs, and are firm believers that people should be treated with equity and fairness. Although they do not respect the rules of the "System", they follow their own rules and guidelines for behavior faithfully. They will not take part in something which violates their personal laws. ISTPs are extremely loyal and faithful to their "brothers".
ISTPs like and need to spend time alone, because this is when they can sort things out in their minds most clearly. They absorb large quantities of impersonal facts from the external world, and sort through those facts, making judgments, when they are alone.
ISTPs are action-oriented people. They like to be up and about, doing things. They are not people to sit behind a desk all day and do long-range planning. Adaptable and spontaneous, they respond to what is immediately before them. They usually have strong technical skills, and can be effective technical leaders. They focus on details and practical things. They have an excellent sense of expediency and grasp of the details which enables them to make quick, effective decisions.
ISTPs avoid making judgments based on personal values - they feel that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact. They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments. This may be a problem area for many ISTPs.
An ISTP who is over-stressed may exhibit rash emotional outbursts of anger, or on the other extreme may be overwhelmed by emotions and feelings which they feel compelled to share with people (often inappropriately). An ISTP who is down on themself will foray into the world of value judgments - a place which is not natural for the ISTP - and judge themself by their inability to perform some task. They will then approach the task in a grim emotional state, expecting the worst.
ISTPs are excellent in a crisis situations. They're usually good athletes, and have very good hand-eye coordination. They are good at following through with a project, and tying up loose ends. They usually don't have much trouble with school, because they are introverts who can think logically. They are usually patient individuals, although they may be prone to occasional emotional outbursts due to their inattention to their own feelings.
ISTPs have a lot of natural ability which makes them good at many different kinds of things. However, they are happiest when they are centered in action-oriented tasks which require detailed logical analysis and technical skill. They take pride in their ability to take the next correct step.
ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous, trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments.
Jungian functional preference ordering:
Dominant: Introverted Thinking
Auxiliary: Extraverted Sensing
Tertiary: Introverted Intuition
Inferior: Extraverted Feeling
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by SELFWORTH: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chukkasy: nairaland girls appear false

as 4 d guys, they keep making noise about 'bleep', i'm sure 99.99% of them no get morale and confidence 2 approach chicks . 99.9% know nothing about sex.

FULLY AGREE. ...
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
sometimes YES sometimes NO
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Oluwatola the poster, I want to ask: are u a poet or a writer? I am asking becos u have a great talent in the use of words to express a scenario, and that to me is awesome, keep it up, and if u aren't into writing already, try and develop that talent in u.

...and I forgot to add: sometimes internet, especially nairaland is a MASK! Maybe cos of the dubious/deadly nature of Nigerians being the majority here.

that's just my contribution. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

lollzz thankz a bunch...
This Is the real me..
ISTP...
Portrait of an ISTP -Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Yea i learnt alot from the MBTI.now i can successfully convert it to the Tim lahaye system.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by deols(f): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nairaland is a thing of the mind.

You present what you want to, say what you feel like. Most of the posts are well thought of. They don't always reflect whom you are or what your reactions in real life to issues are.They are like what you want to say rather than what you would say.

Here, everyone gets to have a voice- both the intro and extroverts.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't have a personality on NL. My own na to comment and Vamooose!

But I don't look for trouble in real life though grin
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Dannylux: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol dual personality. A thug on the internet and a docile horse in reality.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by isaiahethan: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hmmmmmmm tongue
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by beckyomas(f): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
I cannot categorically say being that I don't comment or post much on NL, I just read and go but in real life, I'm funny and cool I guess and a little temper sometimes. I don't know what I'm like on NL really
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
90% of it

I cannot post/support something I do not believe in.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by bandol(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rara! Babu! No!
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by iamdsam: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
I portray my real character and personality most times and portray the opposite at times.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yeah undecided
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Oluwatola5(f): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
DailyNews: @Oluwatola the poster, I want to ask: are u a poet or a writer? I am asking becos u have a great talent in the use of words to express a scenario, and that to me is awesome, keep it up, and if u aren't into writing already, try and develop that talent in u.

...and I forgot to add: sometimes internet, especially nairaland is a MASK! Maybe cos of the dubious/deadly nature of Nigerians being the majority here.

that's just my contribution. Take care.
Oh mine!!! Thanks dearie for the compliment. I must say i feel honoured to have you read my thread. Anyway, am not a poet. Am into petty writing, i love writing essays and i have some minor articles am yet to publish. I havent done any serious writing yet so i dont know if i am qualified to be termed one.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Anvaller: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
mayten30: On nairaland i try to act like am the rude type and the crazy type who is ready to insult anyone if they piss me off,or intentionally just want to use some abusive words on people just to see how they will react and test their level of endurance,patience and maturity to deal with all kinds of people..but in real life am the cool type ,loving and very caring!!!!and the part where it gets interesting is i can sometimes be the shy type which no one on nairaland will ever believe!!!its expected!!!

I know that many NLers would be like this description of yours. Though that might be fun to you but this kind of e-habit degenerates everyone's mentality around the world. You never can tell how ur bullying, insults or any kind of attack would affect the attacked, some ppl are so weak minded. That is why I don't like it when ppl cyber abuse each other. Look for example the rampant tribal bashing or religious "conflict" on NL, I know in my mind that some of the guys that are in the habit of perpetrating it here might not really mean it and some would never even say those things in real life but they are just catching fun on NL and being silly. But the consequence is grave because many would not take it as a joke, they will conceive that information has being real and it will underly their mindset which in turn cultivate prejudice amongst ppl. Simply because of the comments they see on NL of which the writer of the comment was likely not serious about in the first place, if u know what I mean.

Unfortunately, some ppl derive pleasure in causing commotion, confusion and disturbance while they sit on a corner and laugh but seriously, that is wicked. I really do not like it.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Ikenna94: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
i tink nl has helpd me embrace a strong personality.ikenna94 is stil ikenna anywhere anytime
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by tdade(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'm just as eloquent in real life as I am on NL. Truth is, personality-wise, its almost opposite. I'm VERY reserved and introverted in real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? / Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. / Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure | How Much An Air Force Officer Earn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.