Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? (11354 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Is Nairaland.com A True Reflection Of Nigerians Attitude / Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by UyiIredia(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2013
For the most part, I think my Nairaland persona reflects my real-life persona. The primary aspect haven't revealed is that I have rejected Christianity, the principal reason for that is that I'm yet to be fully convinced of my stance: then other niscellena about myself. Relatives or acquaintances don't know. Aside from that, I'm myself: heck ! That's why I used my real name in the first place.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Absolutely!
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by chineloSA(f): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2013

The Nairalanders with " SPECTATOR PERSONALITY" are very CREEPY

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Philipsdael(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
On Nairaland, i pour out my thoughts and deeds without being relentful,
but on other site like Facebook ( where i have My Boss, longtime friends, siblings, neighbours etc in my friendslist monitoring my status updates) i definitely can't narrate some certain deeds and actions (infact, fb is not that interractive like NL) so i refuse being raw with the fanatic, nasty and weird thoughts.....
So Nairaland got my unrefined and Raw thinking faculty...
But in real life
I talk less to strangers, respect more and live a decent/modest lifestyle. Infact people mistake me to be a religious fella (though peps tht are close2me knows am not religious, only being gentle and civilize)

1 Like

Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
beans and cornbread is not monkey and fish. the bridge is fit to post good life not past. even if orange can smell fruity it is not necessary to check if the orange breast are natural. the question is not spoonfull integrity of forcefull fork and knife but can i hold a dollar
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Vires: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
am the same on n off NL
well I don't post that much anyway, I prefer to read what the psychos on this forum have to say

wondering what Yuzedo, Pagan Nija, Judas (whatever), coogar, billionaire are really like
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
My NL personality is more outspoken nd more bold dan my real life personality. Tho I'm nt reserved in real life,bt here I dnt pull my punches.
E-life dey jonz sha
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Greatihex(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Am sure i can stand that coz am a pian myself......gringringrin
. Abi u dy use us as lab rats 4 ur psychological experiment and research.

Na joke ooo. 12th comment on NL. Joined last months

Loves argument, wl comment in real life, bt fnds it difficult 2 type nd post online - waste of tym.
Just did 1.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by tIce(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Same on nd off NL
i talk less
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by SenatorJames(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yes!!!

I dont eat much in real life, likewise on NL

I dress cooperate Mon to Fri and Native during weekend, which is also how I dress on NL

I sleep by 12am wake up by 5am in real life, the same with NL

I greet guys by hugging, sake ladies in real life and that is how I greet people on NL

I spend my money wisely for the needy in real life, as I also always spray money on NL

@op. Have I answered your question?
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by tIce(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Senator James: Yes!!!

I dress cooperate Mon to Fri and Native during weekend, which is also how I dress on NL

I greet guys by hugging, sake ladies in real life and that is how I greet people on NL

I spend my money wisely for the needy in real life, as I also always spray money on NL

lolll....oversabi
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lol.......boss of life, i am one of your fans here on Nairaland.

Awwwww!!!

I love you right back my darling..
I hope you are doing alright though..

Thanks alot.

#FollowsTola
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
rigormortis: beans and cornbread is not monkey and fish. the bridge is fit to post good life not past. even if orange can smell fruity it is not necessary to check if the orange breast are natural. the question is not spoonfull integrity of forcefull fork and knife but can i hold a dollar

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the side effects of medical marijuana... undecided
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2013

Lol cheesy
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Awwwww!!!

I love you right back my darling..
I hope you are doing alright though..

Thanks alot.

#FollowsTola
So for ya mind you get fans abi? grin tongue
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ishilove:
So for ya mind you get fans abi? grin tongue

The autograph wey I sign for you that day, I hope say you keep am well?!

Very Soon when I become President, e go get value o!! grin
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Oluwatola5(f): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

The autograph wey I sign for you that day, I hope say you keep am well?!

Very Soon when I become President, e go get value o!! grin
I believe you........How are you doing? #follows Okija_juju right back.....smileysmileysmiley
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Oluwatola5(f): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2013

That awkward moment when a lecturer gets confused by an over-syllabic student.........angryangryangry
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
My Nairaland character is a reflection of a side of me that the real people I deal with everyday don't know about.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Jodekss(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abi na... Tola forgive me for derailn ehn, *winks... https://www.nairaland.com/1506982/english-vocabulary-paradise-%E2%9D%B6-vocab
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by tpia5: 3:08am On Dec 20, 2013
I think the chronic bullies pretend to be nice online and the ones who are wimps feel empowered to be bullies.
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by Polio: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2013
tpia@:
I think the chronic bullies pretend to be nice online and the ones who are wimps feel empowered to be bullies.

Shut up.... Stop chatting nonsense ... Dont you get tired?!
Re: Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? by RobinHez(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
There is the real world, and then the virtual world!

The Internet is a virtual world, and a high percentage of characters in the virtual world don't tally with their real world counterparts.

I for one believe that the Internet brings out the beast in men. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 World's Most Corrupt Police Forces / Do You Sleep In Public Vehicles? / 20 Funniest Quotes From Patience Jonathan You’ve Never Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.