Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (7670 Views)

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eslynera(f): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
hey ciara watsup gurl?
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2006
just wonna be cuul?? haha!! more like ''there's nothing i can do'' grin
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eslynera(f): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
huh? and wat was that? cheesy
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2006
eslynera:

hey ciara watsup girl?
nothing much!!The usual!!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eslynera(f): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
smiley
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
Yep thats cool!!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 16, 2006
I guess its so easy to be forgotten.
Exams has taken me away from Nairaland yet 2C and Rhodsie forget me so soon. hmmph

Only Blue remembered me here.
Kisses to u gurl
Pearl sends her greetings
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 3:17am On Jun 16, 2006
aww queenzy, am sure u werent forgotten, hope u did well in ur exams
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2006
Thanks Blue
My exams are still on.
The second set started on tuesday
I have practical Biology at 3pm today and am online on Nairaland
can U imagine?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by 2cantango(f): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2006
Queenzy:

Exams has taken me away from Nairaland yet 2C and Rhodsie forget me so soon. hmmph

Kisses to u girl

Queenzy - the topic is Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know

I have not seen you online in Nairaland for a long time, so in my mind you're possibly not considered as being active

It's unfortunate that the only time you think to mention me is when you're accusing me of forgetting about you - yet do I complain? undecided

Perhaps you would like to check this topic The Nairaland Members I Miss Seeing Online
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2006
Queenzy:

Kisses to u girl
Queenzy?? why Do U alwayz talk this way??, go Check out who're U're missing today, I alwzyz include your name! kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Christino(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2006
Hmmnn where do i start from, i've not really been online myself for a while but i've seen Rhod, 2can, Eve and Muki a lot. And Diddy, Asiwaju, Afeni and Spike have been on the list as well, a whole lot but all i can remember for now.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2006
well u got man chris
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
2C and Rhodsie
My Apologies please cry cry sad
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2006
nuthin to worry bout Queenzy babe cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eslynera(f): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
smiley
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2007
Naija
lalaboi
Dblock
omo eko
Jaybaby
Kateflow
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by OmoEko1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2007
eya how far grin grin grin grin grin grin long time
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
hy im skippin dope, -doin gr8, long tym 4 really
hwz ur end?
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Mustay(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2007
na long time i see lalaboi O!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by OmoEko1(f): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2007
Kennis:

hy im skippin dope, -doin great, long time 4 really
hwz your end?
I dey oh just chilling and enjoying life to the fullest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Mustay(m): 1:42am On Jul 16, 2007
killer
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by OmoEko1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2007
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by wifeypenth(f): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
Uhmn
timmy
z4m
blu
rhodalyn
2cantango
seun
christino
cute-ass
bolex
(memory low - few i kan remembr dat i've always known 2b NL members and still are.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Mustay(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2007
and u sef

that ur phone ehn grin
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Creamish(f): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2007
hmm. . lemme ccccc. . .

iice
Acidrop
Mukina2
Ikamefa
Tafari
Marlet
Douzy
Wifeypenth
Gamine
. . . na wa ooo. . .u sure say space go reach?
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by otuwe(f): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2007
what abt meeeeee cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

is it cos i dont have 10,000+votes like iice and the others

am active oh

dont forget me cry embarassed cry embarassed cry

or else i wud bcome inactive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by wifeypenth(f): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2007
@ creamish switie

@ mustay u so wise aw did u knw

@ topic
creamish
cute-ass
lysaa
oIo
trendy
my 5switharts.i love u
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Creamish(f): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2007
@ Otuwe. . ok . . ur namez included  grin

@Wifeypenth. . .Love u too daawwwling  kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by pterygott(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2007
omo-eko
iice
moondust
cute-ass
mukina
creamish
acid-drop

me I'm not so active sha
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Mustay(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2007
itz obvious
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by cuteass1(f): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2007
wifeypenth:

@ topic
creamish
cute-ass
lysaa
oIo
trendy
my 5switharts.i love u

I love you more darling kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'face' Names / With Three Adjectives: / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.