Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (7675 Views)

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:08am On Jun 11, 2006
good luck with that.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by debosky(m): 3:08am On Jun 11, 2006
charlies angels where have u kept my domino? sad
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 3:10am On Jun 11, 2006
lol j-girl cheesy cheesy U havent gone to bed?? i couldnt see ya around cheesy
thats my blue wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss catch ya 8ter hun kiss kiss
Aww toy, it's 3pm here shocked shocked sad i need to try and catch some sleep cheesy kiss kiss plus i gotta call my boyfriend and we talk for hours Upon hours shocked shocked so basically, i aint gonna sleep tonight sad
lol diddy wants some spnaking from blue cheesy kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 3:10am On Jun 11, 2006
lol debosky is in love lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 3:10am On Jun 11, 2006
When she was online, you weren't online.
bye rho!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:11am On Jun 11, 2006
yeah i need some blueious spanking.

bye rhoddy
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 3:11am On Jun 11, 2006
you girls are too funny grin, diddy knows where to run too, when his done, so have fun with badboy diddy kiss, blue will always be here
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:11am On Jun 11, 2006
yeah u are always here for me sweety. kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 3:12am On Jun 11, 2006
byeee guys kiss  cheesy kiss cheesy kiss cheesy kiss cheesy kiss cheesy kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 3:12am On Jun 11, 2006
Diddy, i am disgusted, appaled, infuriated.  angry angry angry grin How cld u just ignore d galz dat kept u company, for d gal u claim 2 love.

Well dat makes sense, but either way m still upset angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by debosky(m): 3:12am On Jun 11, 2006
cry i'm so sad, walahi i wont sleep till i talk to my domino wink

bye rhoda kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 3:14am On Jun 11, 2006
@toy
i know diddy did not claim to love no one, i know hm that well, dont worry he's getting there grin
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 3:14am On Jun 11, 2006
I am so mad at you, diddy. This is wrong. Next time she isn't here, watch and see
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 3:16am On Jun 11, 2006
LOl @ J-gal, Blue nd debo.

@ J-gal, tell him sis, preach on!

@ Blue, u know as well as we do dat he's proclaimed his love for *coughs* so many times. Let it flow gal grin grin grin

@ Debo, oh boy it be like say ur domino no like ur toasting
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:16am On Jun 11, 2006
hey y'all. i just wanted y'all to recognize da first lady. didnt mean to hurt no one.

y'all know i got lov you ladies. kiss kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 3:17am On Jun 11, 2006
he pls pls , dont be mad at diddy , y'all are jus kidding right, u know that good guy every girl wants, diddy is that guy, so dont treat him bad girls, he s one of the good guys, never broke a girls heart before and he doesnt deserve to be heart broken
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by debosky(m): 3:17am On Jun 11, 2006
i'm mad at you too diddy, anyone who pisses off my angels pisses me off too angry

Toy why she no like my toasting now? sad
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:18am On Jun 11, 2006
@ blue

thanks for having my back. kiss

@debosky

abeg sorry ooo. i didnt mean no harm
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 3:18am On Jun 11, 2006
diddy did not piss of noone, at least not intentionally
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2006
please tell them hun. sad
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 3:21am On Jun 11, 2006
Yes oh, somehow diddy still manages 2 make us love him. its sad but true.

But what i cant believe is diddy, actually apologising to debo nd us. I tut he wld ve slated us by now. kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 3:22am On Jun 11, 2006
diddy, we only kiddng oh. no worry. we love yah hun.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 3:22am On Jun 11, 2006
debosky, she likes your toasting - you guys are hardly online at the same time.

aaawwwww, diddy - we can't help it, we love you
we were just kidding
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:22am On Jun 11, 2006
ok ladies. kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by bluenubian(f): 3:23am On Jun 11, 2006
bye yall, toy, j, debosky, rhoda ( if u still online) and badboy diddy, i gott get back to that hell hole they call my job, will miss u guy, keep holding NL down,

caio

love, blue
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 3:24am On Jun 11, 2006
bye blue - we'll miss ya
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 3:25am On Jun 11, 2006
Bye blue. We'll miss yah

Now diddy, u can come back 2 yah loves wink wink wink
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by debosky(m): 3:25am On Jun 11, 2006
c ya blue,

@ j-girl, honestly i will not sleep till i catch her online wink
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 3:28am On Jun 11, 2006
have fun, debosky - she will come to you
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2006
aiight ladies lets continue from were we stopped.

bye blue.
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 3:33am On Jun 11, 2006
Now u got our love! *not talkng 2 him*
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 3:34am On Jun 11, 2006
oh come on love u know u wanna talk to me. kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'face' Names / With Three Adjectives: / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.