Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (7673 Views)

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by ToyM28(f): 3:35am On Jun 11, 2006
weeeeeeeeeeellllll, i guess i cld tongue grin
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 3:35am On Jun 11, 2006
loverr,good nite
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 4:25am On Jun 11, 2006
i just got back diddy, but i guess you have left. Take care to those of you who are sleeping
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2006
hehehe diddy bad boy
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by chosenbabe(f): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2006
I am active, although most of the posts on this thread are offtopic
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2006
Afeni yep i luv u but u pis me off so much!!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol ciaralover,i didnt knew that u and afeni was lipsrsealed
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
was what!!Please mind ya own business plese, i beg u, there is nothing b/t me and Afeni, i am just saying that i like him but sometimes he makes me to hate him, where did u come from saying there is somethin btween us!!Mind ya own businees Thanx!! Yo dont mind me
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

was what!!Please mind ya own business plese, i beg u, there is nothing b/t me and Afeni, i am just saying that i like him but sometimes he makes me to hate him, where did u come from saying there is somethin btween us!!Mind ya own businees Thanx!! Yo don't mind me

hehehehehe,well sorry oooooooooo madam,i neva knew u liked him this much,sorry
i'll mind my own biz,i'll go look for my shishi,

i wish u happy marry lifewit u and afeni tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
eveseh:

hehehehehe,well sorry oooooooooo madam,i never knew u liked him this much,sorry
i'll mind my own biz,i'll go look for my shishi,

i wish u happy marry lifewit u and afeni tongue lipsrsealed
U can think whatever u wanna think u gay!!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

U can think whatever u want to think u gay!!

what do u think am thinking,am wishing u da best grin grin
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2006
well i already told u there is nothing b/t us and u keep on talking!!!
But dont also forget that i love u first lady!!I said that gay word when i was taking ma exam!!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

well i already told u there is nothing b/t us and u keep on talking!!!
But don't also forget that i love u first lady!!I said that gay word when i was taking ma exam!!

heheheeh u are funny,i love you too kiss kiss kiss kisshave u visit my site?

check it it's cool grin,
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
ciaralove do eve love you?

she said she dont

i dont love her

oops my bad i mean i,

i like her

i said i mean i

eve u are foolish,just say it

u what?

i

i like her,

i

i love her,yea i do,she's great.

eve,to just say only that u gotta take da whole thread angry

nawah for u oooooooooo eve sad

abeg,whating be y own sef? angry

i love ciaralover kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss\

do u have a probs with that?
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by diddy4(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
weirdo
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2006
enjoy it diddy,dont speak
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2006
OOO I LOVE EVE TO!!
Didy loving someone is not weird cause i been loving u all this time so i guess i am the most weirdest person on earth!!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

OOO I LOVE EVE TO!!
Didy loving someone is not weird cause i been loving u all this time so i guess i am the most weirdest person on earth!!

heheheheh,diddy DID U HEARD THAT

dont mind him ciaralover i just know where's going to with that question,

thank god u love it, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by jgirl3: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2006
Dang, You guys are amazing
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2006
we're fantastic! tongue
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
weirdo

Sooooo damn right diddy wink Soooooo damn right cheesy kiss kiss

@Ciaralover

nahhhhhhhh diddy, he doesnt mean it that way kiss
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by 2cantango(f): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
Amazingly Fantastic cheesy cool
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
OK i am confuse what is fantastic!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2006
U guys!! check the earlier post!! U'll get it!
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

OK i am confuse what is fantastic!![color=#770077][/color]

dont u know i have my own haters here,becos i i said i love that's fantastic kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i love kiss kiss kiss,that's what is fantastic
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2006
ah na i get it, na eve they like u dey jus be kidddin u no africans like to play
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by 2cantango(f): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ok, now I'm confused undecided
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Rhodalyn(f): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2006
bitch!!!! this is what we're talking bout!! GEDDIT?? angry

we're fantastic!

Posted on: Today at 05:53:00 PMPosted by: j-girl
Dang, You guys are amazing [quote][/quote]

why not just read earlier post b4 asking and concluding silly statements??
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

ah na i get it, na eve they like u dey jus be kidddin u no africans like to play

whateva,girl,am not in da moody ,let dem talk when they're tired they'll find something betta to do
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2006
LOl yo dont get mad at me remember we love each other friendly love
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by eveseh(f): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

LOl yo don't get mad at me remember we love each other friendly love

am not mad ciara,i just wanna be cool,u know
Re: Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know by Ciaralover(f): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2006
yea go ahead and do ya thing baby!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'face' Names / With Three Adjectives: / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.