Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Did You Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Cheat (1672 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Cheat by ProfessorD(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dunno why people cheat..been with my gf for a very long time without cheating on her but.just found out that she had cheated when I was away, so the question is why do people cheat
Re: Why Did You Cheat by bastien: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Same tin wit social site,u love nairaland so much and u still cheat on nairaland by loginin to linda blog or othe site

Bros how u expect her not 2 cheat,don't she have hormones?,she is not married to you,she is just your gf,it might not b faithful as being married! Thou na hide n seek love una dey do!

Bside how do u know she cheated

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat by zeb04(f): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pple cheat cz of diff reason. Dnt knw y I cheatd on my ex b4 bt I might cheat on my bf cz he aint givin me d needed attention btw attetn is my middle name. Can't do witout it

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat by kunlery911(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2013
zeb04: Pple cheat cz of diff reason. Dnt knw y I cheatd on my ex b4 bt I might cheat on my bf cz he aint givin me d needed attention btw attetn is my middle name. Can't do witout it

ok call me when u ready wink
Re: Why Did You Cheat by kunlery911(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2013
i cheat cuz my doctor prescribed it so i have to if i dont imma get sick cheesy
Re: Why Did You Cheat by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2013
i cheat cos i'm wired so!!
Re: Why Did You Cheat by ikekings1: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2013
I dunno.. I just find myself cheating...
Re: Why Did You Cheat by ProfessorD(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2013
Haba....from comments above its obvious most people dont have reasons to cheat

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat by Tolexander: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2013
I cheated cos i don't have any clue to answering the questions in the exam or test.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat by ProfessorD(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2013
shocked shocked grin grin
Tolexander: I cheat when i don't have any clue to answer the questions in an exam or test.
Re: Why Did You Cheat by djeezy(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2013
I don't cheat when dating but I flirt a lot being single.
Re: Why Did You Cheat by lertee(f): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i cheat cos i'm wired so!!
Howw would someone be wired to cheating..it must be in ur dna.
ikekings1: I dunno.. I just find myself cheating...
Men and no reasons *whew*
Re: Why Did You Cheat by lertee(f): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2013
djeezy: I don't cheat when dating but I flirt a lot being single.
Flirting leads to what?
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2013
I dont cheat and I wont cheat xcept if need be angry #iJoshy
Re: Why Did You Cheat by chinig(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2013
"Variety is the spice of life"
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Mynd44: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2013
They cheat cos they are cheats

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Cheat by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2013
It was a mistake...? cry cry
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Mynd44: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2013
bigdiva: It was a mistake...? cry cry
You took off 5 pieces of clothing and called it a mistake. Try another one

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Cheat by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2013
It was needed.
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
You took off 5 pieces of clothing and called it a mistake. Try another one
Erm...you will only understand when you cheat.. you don't mean to, and this other dude means the world to you but you some how forget to keep the distance you should because you are sure that you are infalliable and you would NEVER fall, after all you have faced worse temptations in the past and you didn't bite. And then it happens...
Not all mistakes are made in a split second

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat by Mynd44: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2013
bigdiva:
Erm...you will only understand when you cheat.. you don't mean to, and this other dude means the world to you but you some how forget to keep the distance you should because you are sure that you are infalliable and you would NEVER fall, after all you have faced worse temptations in the past and you didn't bite. And then it happens...
Not all mistakes are made in a split second
And when you were taking the clothes off, you did not realize you were doing something wrong? While you were kissing, you did not realize that, while your hands were going places you did not know.

But when you finished the deed, you suddenly knew you were not supposed to right?

Same thing the dude who molested his mother said. He said it was a mistake and he did not know it would happen.

Abeg find another excuse jorh

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Cheat by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
And when you were taking the clothes off, you did not realize you were doing something wrong? While you were kissing, you did not realize that, while your hands were going places you did not know.

But when you finished the deed, you suddenly knew you were not supposed to right?

Same thing the dude who molested his mother said. He said it [quotemistake and he did not know it would happen.

Abeg find another excuse jorh
But it was just a kiss, I grabbed his hand as he reached for my bra, honest! But as i grabbed his hand, i realized that all the time i spent hanging out with him , watching movies in dark room, etc was cheating because it was what led to this moment...it was my fault and it was a mistake that i was making for weeks. Im sorry , you mean the world to her...forgive her please? so that you can stop ATTACKING me for saying it was a mistake! tonguetongue tongue
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Mynd44: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2013
bigdiva: But it was just a kiss, I grabbed his hand as he reached for my bra, honest! But as i grabbes his hand, i realises that all the time i spent hanging out with him , watching movies in dark room, etc was cheating because it was what led to this moment...it was my fault and it was a mistake that i was making for weeks. Im sorry , you mean the world to her...forgive her please? so that you can stop ATTACKING me for saying it was a mistake!
Can you please maintain your coherence? You are beginning to lose me
Re: Why Did You Cheat by ProfessorD(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2013
wink
I know and I forgive you lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you please maintain your coherence? You are beginning to lose me
I am very coherent sir, just trying to point out to you that of all the responses above, mine seems to have stuck a chord within you. Pray tell, good sir, was that the line she used when you caught her naked with another man?
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Mynd44: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2013
bigdiva:
I am very coherent sir, just trying to point out to you that of all the responses above, mine seems to have stuck a chord within you. Pray tell, good sir, was that the line she used when you caught her naked with another man?
I have never caught anyone cheating on me. Just giving you my opinion
Re: Why Did You Cheat by ayili: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Tolexander: I cheated cos i don't have any clue to answering the questions in the exam or test.
so u were the one that took I.d card(chips, expo, helper) into the exam hall right??
but wait oh..... how did u get into the exam hall without showing the security man/invigilator your I.d
Re: Why Did You Cheat by Unluvable(f): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2013
A mistake....
Never call cheating a mistake or an accident....smiley
Re: Why Did You Cheat by 190theclown: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2013
why did WHO cheat
Re: Why Did You Cheat by 190theclown: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2013

yes you tripped and fell on top of an erect d!ck

wonderful undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Cheat by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

yes you tripped and fell on top of an erect d!ck

wonderful undecided

Lmao grin grin grin
Just why I missed you.
Re: Why Did You Cheat by funnyx(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2013
lynpetra: It was needed.

Sweerie, can we cheat together tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, The Five Types Of Girls You Should Not Touch / See The Tragic Facebook Post Of The Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 Loverboy / When A Girl Wants To Cheat On Her Boyfriend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.