Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] (740 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning / Changing My Account's E-mail / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Hey Peepz!
I opened this thread for those that are contemplating leaving Nairaland for real. Before you leave kindly drop your current moniker, tell us the reason(s) why you are leaving and tell us if you are returning with a different username. Drop your E-Mail for us and possibly any other means by which you can be contacted, then you are good to find a golden rope and hang your Nairaland account to the Nearest Ceiling Fan. Am texting this cox of REALITY 101 that 'sthupedli' deactivated his account, though his thread was trending.
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2013
You can reach me on +1129507446
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Rayaso: You can reach me on +1129507446
Hope you are not planning on leaving soon, till you have impacted much on Nairaland. Guess you are texting from the USA, am i right?
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Funi,e-suicide,hehehehehe,sum pple ehn,y on earth sud i deactivate my acct??i don't gv a phuck if everybodi on Nl doesn't lyk me,dis is jst a forum where nobody knws nobody!!!some psycique even writes apology leta,wat 4??4 e-fwnds!!crap
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2013
I wan leave nairaland because one guy said I have disabled hips!

If I decide to return I will do so as a male cause I wan toast all these fine girls on nl wink ,might be the lucky "guy" to break madam onilas virginity :X cheesy
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: I wan leave nairaland because one guy said I have disabled hips!

If I decide to return I will do so as a male cause I wan toast all these fine girls on nl wink ,might be the lucky "guy" to break madam onilas virginity :X cheesy

Gat me rolling on the floor...lol

It shall be well with NL
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2013
Harbosede02: Funi,e-suicide,hehehehehe,sum pple ehn,y on earth sud i deactivate my acct??i don't gv a phuck if everybodi on Nl doesn't lyk me,dis is jst a forum where nobody knws nobody!!!some psycique even writes apology leta,wat 4??4 e-fwnds!!crap
My dear, I wonder...o! Thinkin just in ur direction.
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: I wan leave nairaland because one guy said I have disabled hips!

Swerrie hope tis nt #teamGOM this time, meanwhile i told u 2 send me a mail, u refused. I gave u a PM, u didn't reply.
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

It shall be well with NL
bro! Hope u nt tryna concur she's disabled, on that. In that she needs a Miracle to set her free.
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Bossforeva: Swerrie hope tis nt #teamGOM this time, meanwhile i told u 2 send me a mail, u refused. I gave u a PM, u didn't reply.
I'm still refusing ...
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

It shall be well with NL
cry cry sad
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: cry cry sad

The guy must be a fool to think that IK went and carried a disabled hiccups...lolz

It's well with NL inshort

who the fuq is sexkillz angry
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

The guy must be a fool to think that IK went and carried a disabled hiccups...lolz

It's well with NL inshort

who the fuq is sexkillz angry
Chris angry angry is like u agree with the foolish fool who said that abi
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: Chris angry angry is like u agree with the foolish fool who said that abi

Am I stewpeed gringrin SMHID
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: I'm still refusing ...
U think i'll go to the X-Zone. Lolz. O.k! Woreva suites U as far as U are happy, we are O.k!
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2013
Bossforeva: U think i'll go to the X-Zone. Lolz. O.k! Woreva suites U as far as U are happy, we are O.k!

Bossforeva seems like a gentleman

Ok with the power bestowed upon me by the most powerful admin,I pronounce you and Nadia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

e-friends
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

Ok with the power bestowed upon me by the most powerful admin,I pronounce you and Nadia :X :X

e-friends
We have been joined by Seun already. Hello!
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2013
Bossforeva: We have been joined by Seun already. Hello!

Uhh uhh not so fast

I only have that power
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

Uhh uhh not so fast

I only have that power
o.k.. i'll shop 4 an e-ring today.
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

Ok with the power bestowed upon me by the most powerful admin,I pronounce you and Nadia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

e-friends lovers
cheesy cheesy
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy cheesy

e_lovers really angry

Nah,who said I aint jealous,

infact bossforeva,ban yourself because if I do

Next two years noni
Re: Before You Deactivate Your Account [e-suicide On NL] by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy cheesy
I do.. Promise 2 cherish U and get U blushing always.

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Tin U've Ever Done / Hamartan Season / Checking Email On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.