Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,177 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) (2916 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by veecovee: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2013
i just watched a vcd that termed the animal's 7 heads as 7 different powers that 'll rule the earth from begining to end. And UN (United Nations) as the last power, that CHRIST 'll come to crush. That head that was wounded, was the last power and the wound was during the 2nd world war, cause they couldnt stop the war when they were answering LU (League of Nations). After the war, they gathered momentum again (which means the healing of the wound). And since after then, started answering UN (united nations).
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Annie2gud(f): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2013
This is one topic i dread so much.pls i hav questions and i eanestly need answers!!!!!!!!!!!my questions goes like this,how many years is the torture gonna last?2 are the dead that died witout knowin christ gonna recieve the torture also?and do u fink many can/wud endure the torture Ls be kind enuf to ans me.
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MostHigh: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2013
The name of the beast is this dispensation and time is Democracy . smiley like My brother has siad the roman numerals are a key part of this revelation and they all sumate to 666. The roam empire is the cradlebed of democracy.

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by quivah(f): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Annie2gud: This is one topic i dread so much.pls i hav questions and i eanestly need answers!!!!!!!!!!!my questions goes like this,how many years is the torture gonna last?2 are the dead that died witout knowin christ gonna recieve the torture also?and do u fink many can/wud endure the torture Ls be kind enuf to ans me.
Shhh relaxsmiley, its just 3 and a half years..
7 years , first half is for jolly jolly
The remaining half is for the torture..
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2013
ATMC: ...is jesus a beast? obadiah plz explain further btw goodmorning to 'ya'
lol that is not jesus. that is the image of a man. a graven image. 'jesus' is not a white man. top of the morning to ya too
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2013
ATMC: btw @obadiah777 if 666 means addition of roman numerals, why was 'm' which represented 1000 left out?
m is not part of the original roman numeral. m only got added to it recently by other people.
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2013
ATMC: are yhu the guy on the left...he looks like yhuwink
he looks like me ? like you seen me b4 ? lol. ermm nah that aint me. thats some guy on youtube. lol grin
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2013
quivah:
I'm a leftysmiley
lefty, righty. it dont matter. its symbolic. your hand represents your 'deeds' tongue
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by quivah(f): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: lefty, righty. it dont matter. its symbolic. your hand represents your 'deeds' tongue
Hmph!!!

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2013
MostHigh: The name of the beast is this dispensation and time is Democracy . smiley like My brother has siad the roman numerals are a key part of this revelation and they all sumate to 666. The roam empire is the cradlebed of democracy.

Democracy!!!

Damn right!!!

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
doubleDx:

Very strong points you have there bruv. They've been given up to that strong delusion out of the lusts of their hearts grin Yahweh is a God of recompenses which is why you see them worshiping the picture of Cesare Borgia as GOD grin

Romans 1:19-31

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

doubleDx you have definitely eaten the whole scriptures. your growth is very palpable and impressive. i see the Sun of righteousness rising up on you bro. in fact i believe i have a of verse for you

malachi 4 vs 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. <<< Sun of righteousness is righteous wisdom. grin grin

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2013
MostHigh: The name of the beast is this dispensation and time is Democracy . smiley like My brother has siad the roman numerals are a key part of this revelation and they all sumate to 666. The roam empire is the cradlebed of democracy.

my brother on the money as usual. top of the morning to ya chief MostHigh wink wink
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2013

One of the most captivating, yet misunderstood,
symbols in the apocalyptic writings of Revelation is
chapter thirteen's beast from the sea, often referred to simply as "the beast."For centuries, men have incessantly speculate thiss to the identity of "the beast." The Bible, however, is its own interpreter. By comparing Scripture with Scripture and allowing the Bible to interpret itself, the identity of "the beast" becomes incontrovertibly clear.

Note: A "beast" in Bible prophecy simply represents "a kingdom." (Daniel 7:23) The Beast from the Sea
(Revelation 13) is inexorably tied to two other
symbols employed in Scripture, all representing the same power and the same kingdom.
The Harlot riding the Seven-Headed Beast
(Revelation 17)
The Little Horn (Daniel 7)

When comparing Scripture with Scripture, the
identity of this Antichrist power becomes
inescapably evident...

Culled from an online Bible forum!!

That dude speaks like Obadiah777 grin

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Culled from an online Bible forum!!

That dude speaks like Obadiah777 grin

grin grin all wisdom knowledge and understanding belongs to God. he ( the guy you quoted ) has simply opened himself up to be one of the vessels used to disseminate information by God. all our knowledge comes from the same source and as such we will all speak with purity of tongue ( saying the exact same things ). the question is not how much one knows but if one is going to allow themselves to be a vessel for the dissemination of Gods knowledge. all those who do, speak in unison ( same knowledge ). the knowledge is the same and it is there waiting to be accessed by the worthy. so i cant take credit for it. i am just a vessel. and top of the morning to you Abu wink grin
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
hey doubleDx you know what just hit me now ? is it a coincidence that it is written in the book of ROMANS ? i think not. the behaviors of those with the mark of the beast that is >>

VERY EERIE

ROMANS CHAPTER 1 VS

[b]21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.[/b]

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: you dont know what a beast is. beasts represents empires. go to the book of daniel chapter 7. there will be 4 beasts before the kingdom of God is established on earth. we are currently under the fourth beast aka the roman empire. we have gone past the babylonian and medopersian and greek. we are now on the fourth beast. beasts are empires and kingdoms. what is a mark of the beast ? it is the wickedness they spread into the world during their reign. it is called the ephah of wickedness in the book of zechariah chapter 5. the mark of the beasts are their philosophies and doctrines and wickedness. the mark of the beast during the egyptian empire was worshipping the sun and worshipping dead bodies etc etc. every empire has their own mark that they use to corrupt the world. get some knowledge dude. you unsubscribed from the thread because your knowledge is too shallow to comprehend but instead of further investigating you run away.

who told u i ran away..
If Christianity is this complicated i'd rada b an Atheist....

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Only Nigerians Disturb Themselves With Heavy Problems..undecided
me i don't av time o..
I Serve My Jesus In my Own way..
Knowing good from evil..
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: hey doubleDx you know what just hit me now ? is it a coincidence that it is written in the book of ROMANS ? i think not. the behaviors of those with the mark of the beast that is >>

VERY EERIE

ROMANS CHAPTER 1 VS

[b]21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.[/b]

It's not a coincident bruv, that was prophecy right there from Apostle Paul, boldly written in the first chapter of the book of Romans! Glory to Yahweh! Only those who have righteous eyes would see and decipher the word of God. May his name be praised!

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: doubleDx you have definitely eaten the whole scriptures. your growth is very palpable and impressive. i see the Sun of righteousness rising up on you bro. in fact i believe i have a of verse for you

malachi 4 vs 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. <<< Sun of righteousness is righteous wisdom. grin grin

Thanks jor, I have been chewing the book badly grin ; In fact everything happening in the world right now are boldly written in the scriptures....

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Only Nigerians Disturb Themselves With Heavy Problems..undecided
me i don't av time o..
I Serve My Jesus In my Own way..
Knowing good from evil..

**Falls from Udi hills** gringrin

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Annie2gud(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
I'm scared.
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MostHigh: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: my brother on the money as usual. top of the morning to ya chief MostHigh wink wink

Blessed Sire woa gwan over there.grin

We have to say it as it is no time for fear.

The Image of the beast that the over 2billion people worship is the BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED JESUS

Yashua never appointed no assistant or vice (ponder on this well well all) but rome claims the title the assistant of the son of God AKA vicarius fillie dei.

The whole purpose of this title is to further subjugate the masses.

Each pastor and head of church has automatically recieved this title from the vatican seeing its the same type of shop they all run..

A heiriachial sh!tstem.grin excuse my french.

There is no heirachy amongst the sons of God, only gifts and talents.

Vicariuis= vicar= vice

Fillie dei=son of God =Yashua

Hence vicarius fillie dei= vice of the son of God=satan himself

VICARIUS FILLIE DEI IN ROMAN NUMERALS SUMATES TO 666
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

who told u i ran away..
If Christianity is this complicated i'd rada b an Atheist....
christianity is a religion. yes christianity is complicated. for starters getting up on a nice sunday morning just to go to church sounds complicated and stressful to me lol
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
doubleDx:

Thanks jor, I have been chewing the book badly grin ; In fact everything happening in the world right now are boldly written in the scriptures....
exactly as it is written bros. its like reading the blueprint to the world and its future.

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MostHigh: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: exactly as it is written bros. its like reading the blueprint to the world and its future.

Like a time machine bro. smiley
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed Sire woa gwan over there.grin

We have to say it as it is no time for fear.

The Image of the beast that the over 2billion people worship is the BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED JESUS

Yashua never appointed no assistant or vice (ponder on this well well all) but rome claims the title the assistant of the son of God AKA vicarius fillie dei.

The whole purpose of this title is to further subjugate the masses.

Each pastor and head of church has automatically recieved this title from the vatican seeing its the same type of shop they all run..

A heiriachial sh!tstem.grin excuse my french.

There is no heirachy amongst the sons of God, only gifts and talents.

Vicariuis= vicar= vice

Fillie dei=son of God =Yashua

Hence vicarius fillie dei= vice of the son of God=satan himself

VICARIUS FILLIE DEI IN ROMAN NUMERALS SUMATES TO 666
well dayummmmmmmm this is some deep stuff brother MostHigh lol. i am going to ruminate on this your post further. its very deep and correct. never quite looked at it from that angle >> vicariuis aka vicar aka vice, all man made positions and man created hierarchical systems. deep bruv wink wink

lets not forget how they appoint themselves as saints lmao
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Like a time machine bro. smiley
and we Sir are very fortunate to be privy to such information. its a blessing.

amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets wink wink grin grin all the secrets have been revealed to his prophets

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MrPresident1: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: exactly as it is written bros. its like reading the blueprint to the world and its future.

Its mind boggling shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: and we Sir are very fortunate to be privy to such information. its a blessing.

amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets wink wink grin grin all the secrets have been revealed to his prophets

It really is a very big privilege. its all so easy to see when one becomes illuminated.

wink wink
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr President:

Its mind boggling shocked shocked shocked
indeed el Presidente indeed. and may i add, stupefying lol grin grin
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr President:

It really is a very big privilege. its all so easy to see when one becomes illuminated.

wink wink
and the bolded is a million dollar statement. you know before you get in the knowledge the bible is like a huge concrete wall. you dont know where to start or how to conquer a document of such enormity. 1000 page plus. but like you said its all so easy to see when you get illuminated. it is what it is. all praises and thanks to YHWH cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/08/15 / Church Wedding Is Not Biblical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.