Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,070 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) (2915 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MostHigh: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr President:

It really is a very big privilege. its all so easy to see when one becomes illuminated.

wink wink

No one lights a candle and puts it under a bucket. smiley

Keep on shining brother.smiley
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: and the bolded is a million dollar statement. you know before you get in the knowledge the bible is like a huge concrete wall. you dont know where to start or how to conquer a document of such enormity. 1000 page plus. but like you said its all so easy to see when you get illuminated. it is what it is. all praises and thanks to YHWH cheesy

Exactly, that is what is happening to me right now....I feel as if I'm high on some spiritual weed grin Jah be blessed!!!
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
OMG!

Where have I been? Why no one invite me to d parry?
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MrPresident1: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tgirl4real: OMG!

Welcome Sis. Moet on d house!

Feel freee! wink wink
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
MostHigh:

No one lights a candle and puts it under a bucket. smiley

Keep on shining brother.smiley

grin grin grin
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed Sire woa gwan over there.grin

We have to say it as it is no time for fear.

The Image of the beast that the over 2billion people worship is the BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED JESUS

Yashua never appointed no assistant or vice (ponder on this well well all) but rome claims the title the assistant of the son of God AKA vicarius fillie dei.

The whole purpose of this title is to further subjugate the masses.

Each pastor and head of church has automatically recieved this title from the vatican seeing its the same type of shop they all run..

A heiriachial sh!tstem.grin excuse my french.

There is no heirachy amongst the sons of God, only gifts and talents.

Vicariuis= vicar= vice

Fillie dei=son of God =Yashua

Hence vicarius fillie dei= vice of the son of God=satan himself

VICARIUS FILLIE DEI IN ROMAN NUMERALS SUMATES TO 666

MostHigh Long time cool
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tgirl4real: OMG!

Tgirl4real,You highly welcomed!!

Can you give me your own exegesis of Revelations Chapter 13 wink

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2013
obadiah777: you dont know what a beast is. beasts represents empires. go to the book of daniel chapter 7. there will be 4 beasts before the kingdom of God is established on earth. we are currently under the fourth beast aka the roman empire. we have gone past the babylonian and medopersian and greek. we are now on the fourth beast. beasts are empires and kingdoms. what is a mark of the beast ? it is the wickedness they spread into the world during their reign. it is called the ephah of wickedness in the book of zechariah chapter 5. the mark of the beasts are their philosophies and doctrines and wickedness. the mark of the beast during the egyptian empire was worshipping the sun and worshipping dead bodies etc etc. every empire has their own mark that they use to corrupt the world. get some knowledge dude. you unsubscribed from the thread because your knowledge is too shallow to comprehend but instead of further investigating you run away.

We have like U were There...
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by veecovee: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
i just watched a vcd that termed the
animal's 7 heads as 7 different powers
that 'll rule the earth from begining to
end.

And UN (United Nations) as the
last power, that CHRIST 'll come to
crush. That head that was wounded,
was the last power and the wound was
during the 2nd world war, cause they
couldnt stop the war when they were
answering LU (League of Nations).

After the war, they gathered momentum again
(which means the healing of the
wound). And since after then, started
answering UN (united nations).

What do you people have to say about this?
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by veecovee: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2013
WHERE ARE THE THEOLOGIANS?
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2013
veeco vee: WHERE ARE THE THEOLOGIANS?

I'm not a theologian,but I would be right back to explain it a lil bit for You wink

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by veecovee: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2013
My expectation here is highy than these. Where are the excatologians?
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2013

The United Nations is the last super-power of Earth.

In Daniel Chapter 2
Legs of iron with feet of iron and clay

Interpretation given: A fourth kingdom, strong as iron. The feet and toes partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, show it shall be a divided kingdom.

The Feet and Toes represents the United Nations.

Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by MostHigh: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The United Nations is the last super-power of Earth.

In Daniel Chapter 2
Legs of iron with feet of iron and clay

Interpretation given: A fourth kingdom, strong as iron. The feet and toes partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, show it shall be a divided kingdom.

The Feet and Toes represents the United Nations.

The Roman kingdom is the last Gentile power to rule the earth. smiley

Rome= dragon

Papal Vatican and by extension the holy roman empire = Beast

America is just an Image of the beast, a facist Sh1tstem. smiley
Re: REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2013
MostHigh:

The Roman kingdom is the last Gentile power to rule the earth. smiley

Rome= dragon

Papal Vatican and by extension the holy roman empire = Beast

America is just an Image of the beast, a facist Sh1tstem. smiley

Pls, explain further before I ask you one more question? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) / The Issue Of Speaking In Tongues / What Is The Source Of Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.