Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy (1631 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / Is Full Lips Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
....you know...like the jim iyke type of lips??
Re: Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy by Henrypraise: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lemme try to reprase dis.
Ladies which kind of lips do u like?
1. The Jim Iyke type
2. The Desmond Elliots type
3. The kenneth Okonkwo type
4. The Dickson (bayelsa governor) type
5. The Zack orji type
6. The Demba Ba type

Now ladies/ gays don't fantasy about d name bearer but tell us about d lip type u like.
For me I like d stella oduah type of lips. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Who dash Jim Iyke

Talk about Neyo, J.Cole....

grin
Re: Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy by UjSizzle(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
The Trey Songz type kiss
Re: Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy by ireneidiva(f): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
JayZ ? hell no
Re: Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Henry praise: Lemme try to reprase dis.
Ladies which kind of lips do u like?
1. The Jim Iyke type
2. The Desmond Elliots type
3. The kenneth Okonkwo type
4. The Dickson (bayelsa governor) type
5. The Zack orji type
6. The Demba Ba type

Now ladies/ gays don't fantasy about d name bearer but tell us about d lip type u like.
For me I like d stella oduah type of lips. grin grin grin
Hey chill bro..no gays please?
Re: Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy by Henrypraise: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
mechummy: Who dash Jim Iyke
Talk about Neyo, J.Cole....
grin
ireneidiva: JayZ ? hell no
Now I understand d mind of ladies, I used nigerians as a bench mark see as all des ladies dey find american lips, is dia still hope for nigerian lips?
uj_sizzle: The Trey Songz type kiss

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] / Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? / In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.