Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Am I Really In Love With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Really In Love With Him? (3139 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / How Do U Know If A Guy Is Really In Love With You? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really In Love With Him? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2013
madone: Pls let him be ok allow him finish wit a good grade, don't be a distraction to him cos he needs that good result to overcome his poverty . Keep your love to yourself becos you ll leave him at the end of the day.so allow him face his studies

1million Likes!!!!
Re: Am I Really In Love With Him? by veave(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2013
i know you wunt listen...
i'll still tell u anyways....
leave him be. concentrate more on ur grades. i knew guys in school who came with nothing but became presentable thru hardwork... one particular one doesnt go home cus he'll do all kinds of business during brk even project. dude was well off than most students @ the end of the day...
Re: Am I Really In Love With Him? by slowbam(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
You are not serious!!
Re: Am I Really In Love With Him? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Still listening to folks here U go jonze like Jughead.
grin grin grin
Re: Am I Really In Love With Him? by Youngpo413: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
what you feel for him might not be love but the nurturing and mothering instinct in all women, guys sometimes lay this card of been in a

particular fix, either money, relationship etc, then the girl feels pity and a wide range of emotions towards the guy, the girl might then provide a lil succor for the guy and when she sees the guys happy face it makes her fulfilled and willing to do more.

when the guy complains and cries, she tries to make her happy, some cry together and phuck through pity, give a girl conflicting and wide range of emotions and anything is possible

the danger is that with this kind of guy, it never ends, you feel like you need to do more and he might end up taking you and the things you do and give (including your tender pudenda) granted and seeks out a girl HE likes in secret, though it would later blow open

a broke guy is always nice....why?...cos he has nothing else to offer.....so don't conclude he is nice YET

leave the guy, give him time and space, if the LOVE...I said love and not mutual closeness, is reciprocal it will eventually grow

this guy is not a candidate for flings cos his education and finance and emotions will be at stake

step with care

goodluck

TOUCHE!
Re: Am I Really In Love With Him? by Youngpo413: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
what you feel for him might not be love but the nurturing and mothering instinct in all women, guys sometimes lay this card of been in a

particular fix, either money, relationship etc, then the girl feels pity and a wide range of emotions towards the guy, the girl might then provide a lil succor for the guy and when she sees the guys happy face it makes her fulfilled and willing to do more.

when the guy complains and cries, she tries to make her happy, some cry together and phuck through pity, give a girl conflicting and wide range of emotions and anything is possible

the danger is that with this kind of guy, it never ends, you feel like you need to do more and he might end up taking you and the things you do and give (including your tender pudenda) granted and seeks out a girl HE likes in secret, though it would later blow open

a broke guy is always nice....why?...cos he has nothing else to offer.....so don't conclude he is nice YET

leave the guy, give him time and space, if the LOVE...I said love and not mutual closeness, is reciprocal it will eventually grow

this guy is not a candidate for flings cos his education and finance and emotions will be at stake

step with care

goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? / The October Dream / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.