Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (66269 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
So many guys date a girl and break up too soon because they don’t know when the lady has taken it from the friend zone to the “real zone” and thus still act casual until she walks away. And for some they don’t even know the signs that show she has surrendered to them. Because so many guys still ask how do I know she truly loves me?

Thus in this piece I will be writing about the green light to tell, when you are in a serious relationship. And should stop joking.

Note: green light simply means the signals that say you can go ahead she ready.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
1. The question she will ask you when you make the first move.
Eg when you say I love you, she will reply what of x,y,z. I saw with you or was chatting with you. Relax she only want to know if the space is REALLY free or you are booked. Especially if she has been expecting it.

2. she will always want to see you or make you notice her.
Eg. When she knows you will pass by, she will deliberately stands on that way so you’ll notice her. If it’s on Nairaland she follows all your thread or comment just to get your attention.

3. She will always laugh or look impress by your words, comments or jokes, just to please you.

4. She will always react badly or angrily at the sight of you and other girls. Relax that’s a sign of positive jealousy that she wants you all alone.

5. She keeps your picture were everyone will see
E.g. She uses your pictures as screen savers, takes selfie with you and past everywhere on nairaland and other social media.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by pTomz(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
afterall no be the itid u go dive enta ni?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
pTomz:

till then

meanwhile food is ready oya show your self

let have your view ladies and the guys too

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2015
6.she will want to give you a HUG without reservation or want you to curdle her when the opportunity come

7. She will want you to take her along to social functions or invite you to accompany her to parties etc.

8. She will confide in you;

she will tell you things she has never told anyone, her fears and dream.

You’ll be the first to hear of her success e.g. promotion and plans.

(Never take a woman who confides in you for granted)

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
9. She will be very proud of you and identify with you anywhere.
She will introduce you to all her friends and relative.

10. Check how are friends treat you it’s a sure way to test your approval or disapproval
If she loves you, her friends will love and respect you when you come around.
But if she doesn’t they wouldn’t waste their time keeping company with you.

Please feel free to add your and
To the ladies you can agree or add any other sign you give when you are ready.

13 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by boyo123(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2015
sorry my gf does the opposite of this things, but am sure she loves me.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2015
No rules are definite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2015
boyo123:
sorry my gf does the opposite of this things, but am sure she loves me.

LOL that must be a wonderfull love

whereas there is no imperical rule the truth she must do one directly or indirectly
but if she ALL the opposite then i will say she truely love....

but certainly not you maybe your money wake up

7 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
certainly true

but rules are universal, it only have locational experince and definition

so what works for you?

KayNerT:
No rules are definite.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:
certainly true

but rules are universal, it only have locational experince and definition

so what works for you?

Nothing works for me. Just as natural as the days go.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
KayNerT:

Nothing works for me. Just as natural as the days go.

lol so what natural sign to look out for
when its ...... you

i mean what do you do to show your love
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by boyo123(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:

LOL that must be a wonderfull love

whereas there is no imperical rule the truth she must do one directly or indirectly
but if she ALL the opposite then i will say she truely love....

but certainly not you maybe your money wake up
doing indirectely well i will say maybe,but thank God u admit that it doesnt apply to every girl
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by lasisi69(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Well, it's an End time love

6 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by veekid(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ni kinni

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by frankwells(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
k
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Akerry(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69:
Well, it's an End time love
lol......end time comments

4 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by kennyman2000(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmmm..
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by hertz9te(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
pTomz:
see your LIFE?.see as you waste ftc

2 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
make una dey deceive una sef grin

4 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Lifebender(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Seun Elewa,seriously u need to organize a seminar for these mods.

Green light ko,Orange bulb ni undecided

6 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Mubby4luv(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
From Experience.
1. She will always create time for you.

2 She will always pick your calls and return the one's she Missed

3. She will introduce you to her friends

4. She will never demand or request

5. She will prefer to spend time with you at a park or somewhere cheap not a restaurant or eatery

6. She will tell you all about herself 70-80% yes i mean everything

7. She will go as far as spending her money on you, buying you gifts and all

8. She will respect your opinions

9. She will always want to talk to you late at night before bed

10. She will want to know about your goals and aims

11. She will try to know if you are a player or a cheat. Trust me if she is ready for you, she will make this investigation.

12. She will want to meet and know your siblings

13. she will carry your matter for head.

Etc
As i dey write this things, e just made me realize how lucky i am to ve my lady. she gave me the best green light ever. Choiii I Love You Her Die!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by SuPeRq(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Well it's a neon night....... grin

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by thewetknife: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
She'll write you a love letter na.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't fancy all this green light that ladies display.Can't they come clean rather than beating about the bush?

4 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by dotna(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
ok nah
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Akbee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Okay
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Tomjazzy2: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Telemundo undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.