Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians (83372 Views)

Pension Managers Please Come In. / The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2021
I got through to them yesterday and this was what they said:

For Contributions Portion of Death Benefits: Up to (Batch 89) has been paid. For Accrued Death Benefits: Up to (Batch 85) has been paid.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Winter12:

Its almost February, let's watch and see what pencom wants to do with the funds released for pensioners
it seems Pencom dey craze
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2021
yetunsbay:

Those pencom have a big issue. They have the listed batches ,only to send the fund turns to hassle to them
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by empire02: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Currentlygrown:

Good day, Thefarmer3. Honestly, I’ve had this same problem. There’s been no way to confirm if our application has been sent to Abuja. I’d appreciate if you can help me out, It would mean a lot to my family. Can I also text you on your number?

I'm interested to know too...
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by boss960: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Pencom book me in batch 100 for death benefit pls wen should I be hoping to get pay
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2021
empire02:

I'm interested to know too...
To confirm whether your application has been successfully sent and received by Pencom.

1. Put a call forward to your PFA to confirm

2. Contact Pencom for batch you're being placed
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2021
boss960:
Pencom book me in batch 100 for death benefit pls wen should I be hoping to get pay
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by IyaTola: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
yetunsbay:
How do I report an employer who is not paying pension?

I have mailed them it's bouncing back. I have called the numbers on their website, it's not connecting.

Please help
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Eagle eyed

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Currentlygrown: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2021
boss960:

Boss960, when did finish your application? What period exactly?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by boss960: 1:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Toward ending of last year

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Winter12:

Funds has been released in the sum of 11 billion, but I don't think that they've started disbursement
Bro, what do you think still causing the delay ? Its Feb already...any update ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
Bro, what do you think still causing the delay ? Its Feb already...any update ?

They should have started paying , I don't know what's holding them up.
But I still have hope that they have to start paying this February , let's just watch what they will do

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Winter12:

They should have started paying , I don't know what's holding them up.
But I still have hope that they have to start paying this February , let's just watch what they will do
I tire. Na everyday I dey view RSA for changes

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by IyaTola: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2021
yetunsbay:
I tire. Na everyday I dey view RSA for changes
Good morning! Please how do I report an employer that's not remitting our pension?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
IyaTola:
Good morning! Please how do I report an employer that's not remitting our pension?
kindly await my bosses to profer direction
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by empire02: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
yetunsbay:
To confirm whether your application has been successfully sent and received by Pencom.

1. Put a call forward to your PFA to confirm

2. Contact Pencom for batch you're being placed
How do I get their contact?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
empire02:

How do I get their contact?
+234 9 460 3930
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Asquare84(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
LikeAking:
The whole pension thing is an advanced scam,but must people cant see.

Why force private workers to contribute to a pension scheme?

Let me tell you a before truth,must workers will die of poverty after retirement.

Even when they are paid their pensions monthly, it will be peanuts, because the Naira must have lost great value by then and the pension value will depreciate to nothing.

I n my company their will be no pension funds.

Workers must learn how to invest their money, by them selves.

Typical capitalist society.

Fleece the poor and become rich.

If you don't do pension for your staff you can bid for contract for in Nigeria
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by LikeAking: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Asquare84:

We manage.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by lmm4real: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
yetunsbay:

Have you been to their office in Abuja, you need to see the kind of cars they pack there.

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
lmm4real:

Have you been to their office in Abuja, you need to see the kind of cars they pack there.
God help us. Nigeria
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 5:01am On Feb 08, 2021
lmm4real:

Honestly bro, that place is just like an embassy... grin grin grin... Our money oo
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by lmm4real: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
yetunsbay:
God help us. Nigeria
Am currently using Arm but from all this info, I have to change o. But change to where?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by IyaTola: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
lmm4real:

Both FIRS, PENCOm and judiciary staff are criminals
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by IyaTola: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
lmm4real:

Am currently using Arm but from all this info, I have to change o. But change to where?
I think Leadway is better
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by IyaTola: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asquare84:

Shebi if you have more than 16 staff you should be doing pension, please how do I report an employer who has refused to do pension
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Traveller11: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
IyaTola:
Shebi if you have more than 16 staff you should be doing pension, please how do I report an employer who has refused to do pension
3 or more staff actually. Best advise is to write a to Pencom. Only pencom can truly intervene.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Traveller11: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
lmm4real:

CrusaderSterling is the best PFA when it comes to return on investment and benefits pay out.

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Asquare84(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
IyaTola:

The law state that employer who have three staff and above are mandated to do pension for there staff. Back to your question, you can write a mail to pencom and provide the address of the said company in the mail. Pencom will write the organization a letter

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Leezah(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asquare84:

The law state that employer who have three staff and above are mandated to do pension for there staff. Back to your question, you can write a mail to pencom and provide the address of the said company in the mail. Pencom will write the organization a letter
Lol! Pencom has an email?! Lol! An organization that is unorganized with no reachable phone contact.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Leezah(f): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Traveller11:
CrusaderSterling is the best PFA when it comes to return on investment and benefits pay out.
How? What parameters did you use to achieve that? NPLC to s the best by nairametrics

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.