Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians (83356 Views)

Pension Managers Please Come In. / The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Traveller11: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Leezah:
How? What parameters did you use to achieve that? NPLC to s the best by nairametrics

This is from Business Day 3rd of February 2021. CrusaderSterling has the highest fund price in the industry.

The fund price is about 5.7 as at today but still the highest.

3 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Leezah(f): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Traveller11:

This is from Business Day 3rd of February 2021. CrusaderSterling has the highest fund price in the industry.

The fund price is about 5.7 as at today but still the highest.
hmmmmmm
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by LyfeJennings(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
jamace:
^^^My bros, in Nigeria things are always beautiful on paper but on ground it will be the opposite. Apart from complaints above, are you not aware of how persons in charge of the funds are looting it?

I have always kicked against PENCOM and the PFAs because, govt has sold its employees to heartless capitalists who have no welfare concerns for the pensioners. I would have love the govt adopt the payoff system for its employees instead of PENCOM.

Say it again and louder
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
God help
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by AbdlRashid(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
rofemiguwa:
Me too dy have bin collecting my pension for like 2yrs and I have only 48k in my account. WhEn dy deduct 14k every month from my salary. The annoying part is the housing scheme too. Collecting my 12.5k every month into national housing fund that no one ever has acess to

Please we need a revolution in this country

For the NHF, you need to question the person computing your salary as NHF is 2.5% of your monthly basic salary. Except maybe you are earning big

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2021
Eagle eyed

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2021
yetunsbay:
Learned fellow, what can make RSA balance bro be stagnant (no increase nor decrease) for a complete week ?

Are they trying to make some deductions/calculations before lodgement of anticipated accrued benefits.

Any experience/idea pls

Yeah, something like that. In fact it should have been stagnant from the moment PENCOM placed you on a batch...According to what our PFA told me, which I'm also experiencing

I was also told that PENCOM will deduct all contributions made after the deceased's date of death
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2021
yetunsbay:
Learned fellow, what can make RSA balance bro be stagnant (no increase nor decrease) for a complete week ?

Are they trying to make some deductions/calculations before lodgement of anticipated accrued benefits.

Any experience/idea pls

I stopped receiving contributions alert since Dec 2019, which was when our application got to PENCOM.

The only alert I've been receiving after that is quarterly statements
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2021
wink
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Yeah, something like that. In fact it should have been stagnant from the moment PENCOM placed you on a batch...According to what our PFA told me, which I'm also experiencing

I was also told that PENCOM will deduct all contributions made after the deceased's date of death
haha, thanks bro. Should we now assume lodgement will soon be made.

Nevertheless, are you aware whether disbursement has commenced this year ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
yetunsbay:
haha, thanks bro. Should we now assume lodgement will soon be made.

Nevertheless, are you aware whether disbursement has commenced this year ?

Haven't heard anything about disbursement oo. Seriously hoping it would be done soon

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Haven't heard anything about disbursement oo. Seriously hoping it would be done soon
Relax it will come soon.

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by ibechris(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
rofemiguwa:
Me too dy have bin collecting my pension for like 2yrs and I have only 48k in my account. WhEn dy deduct 14k every month from my salary. The annoying part is the housing scheme too. Collecting my 12.5k every month into national housing fund that no one ever has acess to

Please we need a revolution in this country

Your employer must be up to something and not ur PFA.

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
QuinModah:
Relax it will come soon.

It will, but time is going

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Winter12:

It will, but time is going
Do not rush this market otherwise you will really get burnt

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
QuinModah:
Do not rush this market otherwise you will really get burnt
lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol. Where the market oo
Sorry wrong post

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
RETIREES of treasury funded ministries, department and agencies, MDA, under the contributory pension scheme, CPS, have cause to smile now. The federal government has released N11.818 billion to pay the accrued rights of retirees.

As at early Jan '21, then should we assume this funds is in fixed
deposits already

4 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by PeaceIlya: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2021
This is Feb 21'
yetunsbay:
RETIREES of treasury funded ministries, department and agencies, MDA, under the contributory pension scheme, CPS, have cause to smile now. The federal government has released N11.818 billion to pay the accrued rights of retirees.

As at early Jan '21, then should we assume this funds is in fixed
deposits already
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Since they haven't paid, we all know what's happening already. They will invest and remove all the gain.
The batches are ready but they will still say that they are collating the names.
Let's just be hopeful towards march, at least they would have gained hundreds of millions from it
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Winter12:
Since they haven't paid, we all know what's happening already. They will invest and remove all the gain.
The batches are ready but they will still say that they are collating the names.
Let's just be hopeful towards march, at least they would have gained hundreds of millions from it
Pencom mgt dey madt

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Maro4u(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
pls I need help it's Friday and my pension fund has been debited the amount I applied for as a lump sum, but I didn't get any credit alert any help what's going on?

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
God helps

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Maro4u:
pls I need help it's Friday and my pension fund has been debited the amount I applied for as a lump sum, but I didn't get any credit alert any help what's going on?
call your pension Administrator
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
yetunsbay:
At this juncture, I give up. If dem like make them pay and otherwise
Abeg no give up ooo
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
I done even gorget pencom for now. Those people are bunch of thieves

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Winter12:
I done even gorget pencom for now. Those people are bunch of thieves
if you see their cars, Jesus!
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
QuinModah:
if you see their cars, Jesus!
seems they ain't ready to commence payments this year

3 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by lavylilly: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
seems they ain't ready to commence payments this year
I think so because the way they are hesitant on very urgent issues are alarming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.