Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians (83337 Views)

Pension Managers Please Come In. / The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2021
lavylilly:
I think so because the way they are hesitant on very urgent issues are alarming
were you able to contact them recently pls
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Eagle eyed
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
yetunsbay:
Update- Guess payment will commence soon.

Late employee without marriage certificate,as my dad no get one. What other document can be used in lieu of this doc pls ?

Please any tangible update?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2021
yetunsbay:
seems they ain't ready to commence payments this year
Did they specify the date whey will make payments.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Please any tangible update?
nothing yet
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2021
yetunsbay:
not really but was only contacted by PFA in relation to aforementioned request
Ok. What PFA please?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Ok. What PFA please?

Is this how we go dey look. As anyone been able to contact Pencom

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
yetunsbay:

Is this how we go dey look. As anyone been able to contact Pencom
I've not been able to.
Planning on going there
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Winter12:

I've not been able to.
Planning on going there
pls do let's know state of things this week. Thank you
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by PeaceIlya: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2021
yes oooo
yetunsbay:
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
yetunsbay:

I went today and the commissioner was there to check the state of things .
I was told that they haven't commense payment this year but since the commissioner was there, they have to state asap.

They are in 87 death benefit
And the accrued 90
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Winter12:

I went today and the commissioner was there to check the state of things .
I was told that they haven't commense payment this year but since the commissioner was there, they have to state asap.

They are in 87 death benefit
And the accrued 90
Thank u
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
yetunsbay:
Really thank you personally for your efforts today. I only hope payment start atleast this month

With the way they were shaking when the commissioner was there, the man that was attending to me insinuated that they will start payment soonest
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Winter12:

With the way they were shaking when the commissioner was there, the man that was attending to me insinuated that they will start payment soonest
Thank you. Maybe there are no numbers 86,87 & 90 here that's why we didn't know when they were settled
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
yetunsbay:
Thank you. Maybe there are no numbers 86,87 & 90 here that's why we didn't know when they were settled

I think so but for now, let's be hopeful.
You were placed in batch 90 also?

For now:
Accrued Rights:- 90
Death benefits/Contributions:- 87 which means they've paid some. The last time as at DEC 29 it was death benefit 85 and accrued was 87 or 89. With the statistics and how it has always been, they should get to 90 and 95 respectively by may. Meaning they've done some batches this year

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Winter12:

I think so but for now, let's be hopeful.
You were placed in batch 90 also?

For now:
Accrued Rights:- 90
Death benefits/Contributions:- 87 which means they've paid some. The last time as at DEC 29 it was death benefit 85 and accrued was 87 or 89. With the statistics and how it has always been, they should get to 90 and 95 respectively by may. Meaning they've done some batches this year
Yeah, u're correct. As at Dec : DB- 85, AR- 89.Let's be optimistic.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good News! I was at the PFA today and they told me my late dad's account has been reconciled and accrued paid. Batch 90.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
livewithpurpose:
Good News! I was at the PFA today and they told me my late dad's account has been reconciled and accrued paid. Batch 90.

Great news bro, where's our recharge card money?
That means it can be sent into your account.

We that have to wait for both accrued and death benefit are here. Batch 90-90
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
Yeah, u're correct. As at Dec : DB- 85, AR- 89. TEAM91. Let's be optimistic.

Learnt upon remittance of accrued benefits to PFA it can be claimed. Trust no amendment to such pls ?

That means the account has been reconciled. You can access that, and if the person parent was a government worker, u still have another in form of death benefit for workers before 2004
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Winter12:

Great news bro, where's our recharge card money?
That means it can be sent into your account.

We that have to wait for both accrued and death benefit are here. Batch 90-90
thought it will be sent into the PFA direct first not personal account ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
livewithpurpose:
Congrats. Was it paid into PFA or ur personal account ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
thought it will be sent into the PFA direct first not personal account ?

Yes, he just have to go claim it
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
Congrats. Was it paid into PFA or ur personal account ?

PFA. So I have to apply to have it paid into our account. Hopefully it doesn't delay again ooo because they'll still need PENCOM's approval.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
livewithpurpose:

PFA. So I have to apply to have it paid into our account. Hopefully it doesn't delay again ooo because they'll still need PENCOM's approval.

I don't think any approval is needed , just go to your pfa . they will tell u the needful
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Request straight up. Max two weeks.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
Request straight up. Max two weeks.

I pray make the amount make little sense jare....all the waits and wahala shld worth

The money will be worth it, but our prayer should be that our pfa doesn't tamper with it
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Winter12:

The money will be worth it, but our prayer should be that our pfa doesn't tamper with it
anyone that tampers with such funds is ready to go meet the labourer of the money then. God helps
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Samchi4christ(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2021
What of NHF ( National Housing Fund) deducted every month from our salaries? Another scam who has collected or used this fund after retirement or exit from private jobs
Azwealth:
HOW PENSION MANAGERS ARE CHEATING NIGERIANS

Nigerians need to wake from their slumber. This is necessary in respect to the issue of pension managers who collect forms on behalf of workers with the promise of a better retirement.

These pension funds are usually deducted from the workers salary but usually hard to collect when it is needed or at the retirement age. These pension managers request for many documents and lay down difficult processes before releasing the money to the owners.

It is usually even worse when the worker is dead and his next of kin wants to collect the money. He has to go through tedious processes and peradventure he scales through, there is still one obstacle to stop him-"THE ADMINISTRATIVE DOCUMENT". This is usually issued by the court of law and may take a year to get or even more.

What's even worse? The so-called lawyers will demand for 25% of the money to be collected and some other court officials will request for bribe to process the document faster. Before you know it, you have spent more than you are expecting.

Take for example, a colleague of mine who has #245000 with one of these pension managers died recently. As expected, his next of kin decided to claim his entitlement but was faced with series of obstacles which stopped him.

The most painful aspect is that when this funds are deducted, there are usually no clauses but when it's time to get your money, these clauses are their to stop you. The government should please intervene in this matter because this is a means used by the rich to cheat the poor masses.

This is a wake-up call to all workers to ensure that their years of labour do not end in vain.

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Wow! Happy for you sir

#Team97

Hopefully e go reach us this year oo
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Leezah(f): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Samchi4christ:
What of NHF ( National Housing Fund) deducted every month from our salaries? Another scam who has collected or used this fund after retirement or exit from private jobs
You have to write to NHF, it will be resolved but takes time.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by frioslegend02: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Are you serious? I'm batch 90.
Now you know I was serious back then with my info. Batch 90 now. I am still hoping they gets to my batch this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.