Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Need Opinions Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Opinions Please (1391 Views)

Sorry For Disturbance,just Need Opinions. / E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please. / Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Opinions Please by spitfire: 3:19am On Jun 10, 2006
Here is my sad story:

Met a woman who came on VERY strong 7 weeks ago.  We spent a blissful
weekend together.  She lives in another state and had to go back as she
was on vacation.

But she said she was going to move here in the fall.  Sweet, so we kept in
contact via the phone and she told me to come fly out and see her.  So I
bought a ticket and waited for a few weeks till the flight day.

During the wait, she made many comments that sounded like she had
marriage on the mind.  Ya know, living together, her co-signing a loan
for me, stuff like that.

So I get there on Friday morning and all day and nite was great.  Then Saturday
during the day was weird.  She was acting cold and distant.  I asked her what
was wrong in the evening and wow, was I shocked to hear what she was saying!
She said something reminded her of her ex and she now realizes she isnt over that
relationship yet.

Also had to throw in that she wish I hadn't come out there (er, it was her suggestion),
denied that she ever said she was going to move here in the Fall.  Admitted that she
talked about living together, but simply said she never should have said that.  Oh yeah,
she had to throw in "I am not the one" (referring to herself)

I got a bit miffed that she was pulling this stunt, but decided to be somewhat civil as I was stuck
at her house til Monday am.

So Sunday we just hung out with her friends, then we ended up being intimate at nite.

She takes me to the airport monday am and gave me a really long hug.  I get picked up
at my home town airport and called her just to say I landed safely.  She said what a great
time she had that weekend.  umm?

I called her Tuesday, can't help it as I am crazy about her.  We talked of pleasantries for a
short while.  Things seemed ok.  My good friend says I need to back way off and not call her,
let her call me.  Well, couldnt help myself and called her today, Friday at noon.  Got her voicemail
left a message, 7 hours have since passed and no call back.  I am very upset.

What in god's name is she doing??

btw, she is a Scorpio if that is any help and I am an Aries
Re: Need Opinions Please by ikamefa(f): 3:34am On Jun 10, 2006
dear spit fire
A: she could be playing games with you( in the sense  that,you are the rebound affair she needed to get over her ex)
B; u know we women play hard to get sometimes she wants you to fall  head over heels in love with her(reel you in ) before she finally commits to you
C; i don't know too much about horoscopes but should it not be Libra vs Ariesjoking grin
  Here is my advice:
like your good friend said give her time ,back off! if she really wants you she will come back to you, we always do grin then you guys can sit down and iron it out(press it out) grin
cheer up lover boy !grin only time will tell.
peace!
Re: Need Opinions Please by jgirl3: 3:37am On Jun 10, 2006
It is not easy but you really have to try to move on. It seems she doesn't want you and she has made it clear that she still loves her ex. If she wants to be with you, there will no kind of doubt in her mind about moving in and she wouldn't even remember her ex in that way.
Re: Need Opinions Please by hotangel2(f): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2006
U poor brother. The few good ones get their mind toyed with.

Anyways hun, i think the best thing for u to do right now, is call her again, and leave a message that say: u were just wondering what's up with her and she should call u back when she gets the message.

After leaving that message, leave everything else (i didn't say this was gonna be easy). Back off of her case a lil bit, hang out with friends and try not to worry/think too much abt her. As in, let her be.

Time will tell like someone already said. Eyaaah, sorry. okay?
Re: Need Opinions Please by pascal(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2006
Some thing tells me that she will come back either there is an ex or not. She will surely give a chance but that is the danger in it as you do not know if she is serious about it.

You need to be yourself, My dear there are allot of ladies out there so look very well , you will see somebody very close to you and forget this telephone lover of yours.

But if you enjoyed that weekend like you sound including the loving making (which is the coco) then keep in touch with her using your head not your hearth.

The decision is yours my buddy.
Re: Need Opinions Please by lunafish(f): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2006
@Spitfire
Not only is she playing games with your head but she's also emotionally unstable and doesn't know what (or who) she wants. it's not fair for her to rope you in to all of this indecision and therefore you should sever the ties for your own safety.
Re: Need Opinions Please by Lcoolbabe(f): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2006
Dont you guys think she could be a ghost!
shocked shocked
[sub][/sub]
Re: Need Opinions Please by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
Lcoolbabe:

Dont you guys think she could be a ghost!
shocked shocked
[sub][/sub]

Duh angry, she's not a ghost, she's just playing the hide and seek game, thats all grin
Re: Need Opinions Please by oluomok(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
I will advice you my dear friend is to still keep intouch once in a while, why becoz people say out of sight is out of mind but in this case she is distance and and need to belive that if you dont call her anymore may make her forget about you copmletly. pray and call her, if she is up to something you will find out later.
Re: Need Opinions Please by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
oluomok:

I will advice you my dear friend is to still keep intouch once in a while, why becoz people say out of sight is out of mind but in this case she is distance and and need to belive that if you dont call her anymore may make her forget about you copmletly. pray and call her, if she is up to something you will find out later.

Lol. . .Did you check the date? The poster posted this thread July 2006, almost 4 years ago.

I'm sure things must be pretty clear to him by now.

(1) (Reply)

He Invited Us Both To The Same Date / My Toasting/chyking Diary / Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.