Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (514 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2013
my girl n i av been dating 4 some months now, i av marriage plans 4 her, but av jus discoveredd that her mum is down wit kidney n her mum's sister is also down wit kidney,my girl is stil young n looking healthy 4 now(mid twenties) but am afraid she might b down wit kidney later in life, from wat i heard kidney is hereditry ,am really aving second tots on her, wat do u think
Re: I Need Advice by princesschloe: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Why speculating that your girlfriend will come down with kidney disease? The fact that it is hereditary does not mean every member of the family will have it. Besides love is meant to be unconditional, how would you feel if your girlfriend is also considering leaving you for the same reason, i mean put yourself in her shoes. Prayer conquers all problems, that is if you even pray concerning your relationship and marriage. What if a bigger problem that is not even health related comes up after wedding, what will you do. summarily i dont think its right for you to leave your girlfriend because of this, rather you should pray with her as a sign of genuine love. she needs you now than ever before, do not complicate her emotional trauma! #peace#
Re: I Need Advice by emorse(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
You want to get married to someone and you think the biggest problem you'll face is kidney disease? You neva ready to marry o. Just leave her jeje cos u don't truly love her.
Re: I Need Advice by pasqal09: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Man of little faith!! undecided
Re: I Need Advice by tpapi: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
I can understand ur concern, d financial implication of a kidney treatment is really scary,like d dialysis n other payment
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
pasqal09: Man of little faith!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating Expert Spills All In Candid, Easy To Read Ebook! / Which Is Right And Which Is Wrong / Whats Ur View On Dis Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.